neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys😊
just wanted to make post for arvi missing them bdlyyy  their scenes,their fight,their romntic dialogues .As now many less scenes of arvi are seen
i m missing their dialogues so just thought to recall their romantic cute dialogues so guys share ur fav arvi dialogue

my fav is their rain scene and purvi says arjun to break their relation for everyone's happiness and arjun says her"mat bhulo tumhare paas bhi ek dil hai jo mere liye dhadakta hain😳"so cute

so guys share ur views...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
arvi 4 pheres every dialogue ,,,and mehendi episodes  arjun purvis phone calls dialogue , arjuns dialogue '''''''''''' waiting time very long '''and purvis  reply  ''''''i m also waiting for u '''''''something like that , not sure Edited by TALIRAlinda - 11 years ago
bonibright thumbnail
ARJUN n PURVI's conversation (actually it was only ARJUN talking),at the lakeside,the night before their wedding,when ARJUN shared with PURVI how he missed his mom on his 1st day at school,college,office,his first salary n that in a man's life 2 women r important,one is his nom n the other,his wife...But,just loved when he said,''MERI NAZAR SE DEKHO,TUM DUNIYA KI SABSE KHUSH LADKI RAHOGI''...Awww...That was ''THE'' best...👏... Even after these,how could u,PURVI?????😭
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There r many fav dialgs my most fav r
1. Arjun's dialog- Whenever i feel lonely nd if your not with me i will remember your face nd pass my day. (this is what exactly he is doing now)
2. When your heart stops sayng arjun's name my heart that day my heart will also stop beating.
3. Arvi 4. Pheras scene arjun's dialg after 4th phera death also cant separate us it should take us at a time.
4. Purvi's dialgs aftr arjun's bail. I cant c u going away from me.
My list is quit long but i'll stop here.. Their chemistry is magical
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aathya

There r many fav dialgs my most fav r
1. Arjun's dialog- Whenever i feel lonely nd if your not with me i will remember your face nd pass my day. (this is what exactly he is doing now)
2. When your heart stops sayng arjun's name my heart that day my heart will also stop beating.
3. Arvi 4. Pheras scene arjun's dialg after 4th phera death also cant separate us it should take us at a time.
4. Purvi's dialgs aftr arjun's bail. I cant c u going away from me.
My list is quit long but i'll stop here.. Their chemistry is magical

Aathya - The bold one, #1 - which scene was that? or episode... I honestly cant recall right now :(. Please share :)
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashlaika

Aathya - The bold one, #1 - which scene was that? or episode... I honestly cant recall right now :(. Please share :)

I think i am  90% sure its the scene where Purvi was kidnapped and Arjun recalled the scene between the two when he and Purvi were together.She wanted to leave as her Aaji was waiting and he pulled her back telling her that she doesnt spend enough time with him.He told her that she should sit there oi he can admire her so whenever he is feeling lonely he would remember her face😳😳.Poor lad that is his situation rite now.Purvi wont even talk to him over the phone.
Edited by ameilia - 11 years ago
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ameilia

I think i am not 90% sure its the scene where Purvi was kidnapped and Arjun recalled the scene between the two when he and Purvi were together.She wanted to leave as her Aaji was waiting and he pulled her back telling her that she doesnt spend enough time with him.He told her that she should sit there si he can imagine her so whenever he is feeling lonely he would remember her face😳😳.Poor lad that is his situation rite now.Purvi wont even talk to him over the phone.

yeah.. That scene only
pn_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i liked arjun's confession scene
and also the temple waala scene where he tells purvi that" zaroori nahi hai na ki jisko tum chaho woh b tumse pyaar kare"
rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
my list of fav dialogues is very long:
1. His confession where he says he doesnt know how he loved her and why and says just it happened...
2. at pavbhali centre before engagement when he says he can say that u are mine without any fear.. and doesnt want to lose her...
3. The scene befor arvi love story reveals he says her that even u have a heart which beats for me..
4. when he talks to purvi on phone on mehndi day saying that each minute is like an year for him...
5.At pavbhaji centre where he says if she doesnt want to come with him he will wait outside her house till she comes out and say her I LOVE YOU..

there are many more.. The way they express their feelings to each other is so cute... every scene and every dialogue of ARVI has some charm in it.. it will be the fav scene of some or the other... i hope there will be not be any scene  which anyone would hate...(except the scene at hilltop😉)
Pancham101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yahan raha chalte kisi  bhi aadmi Se pooch lo aur wo bhi Bataan dega humare beech kya hai aur kya nahi...

Translation- ask any passerby and they will tell us what is between us and what is not...

This comes to mind right away and there are so many others!