Sauris
Tonks611
anonymous1111
Sb02
Merc_Nary(Naryanan)
Nb.neha
Am0n(Amanat Singh)

Rules 

1. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
2. Do not bash any actor or character. 
Please introduce yourself to the other members in the thread. 
[If any member wants to be included in member's list, please pm the topic maker]
Edited by sumiswap - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
22nd April 77 Maha Episode.

Farmhouse drama ❀️

reshmi dancing with gotiya and mohan feel yeh kya ho raha hai kaha fas gaya main.πŸ˜†

MM ko jabardasti Tak din na dhin dance karna pad raha hai.but mohan babu feel garden garden πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Reshmi ne Mrs. bhatnagar ko lalkaara.😲. ab to mirchi solid dance karegiπŸ˜†and Mr. bhatnagar ready for dance pe chance maarne ke liye.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

what a Perfect song.MM looking made for each others.❀️

i fell in love with this song .

Lafzon se jo tha pare
Khaalipan ko jo bhare
Kuchh tto tha tere mere darmiyaan
Rishte ko kya mod doon
Naata yeh abb tod doon
Ya phir yun hi chhod doon, darmiyaan
Benaam rishta woh...
Benaam rishta woh, bechain karta jo
Ho naa.. sake jo bayaan, darmiyaan
Darmiyaan Darmiyan
Darmeyaan Darmeyan
Kuchh tto tha tere-mere darmiyaan
Haaye ❀️

mohan touched megha's waist☺️ but megha ko shock lag gaya😲 πŸ˜† so majnu doing dance without touching.🀣
waise yeh dance mohan ne kaha se sikha?πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Reshmi Yeh sab dekh kar jal jal ke soch rahi hai arey megha wo meri jagah thi tumne le li nahiii🀣

MM ne apni bandal love story sunaai🀣.. beta mohan jooth bolna and acting karna aap ke bas ki baat nahi.πŸ˜†

megha ne kya mazedaar love story sunaai..but mohan ji to yeh sab sach maan liya and Bhahek gaye mohan ke Armaan.😲 πŸ˜†
mohan ji finally emotions main Beh gaye☺️ and apne dil ki baat bata hi di sabke samne..how lovely...
yeh ladka gaya pura kaam se..bichare majnu ko sab actor maan rahe hai.πŸ˜†

mirchi ko thoda doubt huva..but then she think mohan acting main guss gaya tha.πŸ€ͺ
arey mirchi ladke ki Aankho main sachaai dekho mohan actor nahi hai jo itni deeply acting kare.

Reshmi ko yeh sab sunke DEVI AANE WAALI THI.🀣poor Reshmi.

MM hum tum ek kamre main band ho Aur JUNKHA kho jaaye.mode main aa gaye.😎

wah mohan babu ab to Aayi milan ki bela lage rago.MAST HAI.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

mohan ji puri night megha ki watchman giri karege🀣..watchman giri ki fees milegi mirchi ko dekh ne ka NAIN SUKH.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

mohan ne to kya aache se megha ko notice kiya JHUMKHA megha ka gir gaya uska pata mohan ko chala wah.πŸ˜‰
MM milke JHUMKHA KHOZO game khel rahe hai..🀣

mirchi wapas reshmi and love kya gyaan free main baantne lagi..her fav game.πŸ˜†

arey kyun raat baki baat baki ka mazaa kharab kar rahi ho.πŸ€“

mirchi bindaas ho kar so gai😲..naye naye dost pe itna trust? πŸ˜†

mohan ne megha ka JHUMKHA chori kar liya😲..and he was playing with earring..🀣
oh mohan khel ne liye kya sahi item choose ki tumne.πŸ˜†

mohan ko jaise puri duniya mil gai..mirchi ko good night mode main dekh kar mohan feel so SUKUN.
kaas yeh raat ki kabhi subah na ho.☺️

in morning mohan ji bohut hi jordaar nind main so rahe hai..puri raat nain sukh ke baad to  
sukun ki nind aayegi na..

mirchi utha ne ke liye new new tarike apna rahi hai.arey touch ke utha leti.kyun itni mehnat.πŸ˜†

MM ka miya biwi chai drama..oh megha kyun ladke ke dil ke Armaan good morning main jaga rahi ho?πŸ˜†

mohan ne jumkha wapas kar diya..good boy whole night ji bhar ke khel liya ab kya kaam jhumkhe ka.πŸ˜†

addu ki shoe laces mohan ne bandh ke di..tadaaa so cute.πŸ˜†

nanhi ki choti mohan ji trying mohan's new style was choti ki KNOT.🀣.oh monu so cute bilkul papa lag rahe hai.mirchi happy to see all this.

mirchi came and mohan mirchi ke baalo main kya dekh raha hai itne dhyaan se?lice?πŸ˜• πŸ˜† megha ko itne paas  se dekh kar mohan want to flyβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

really so lovely and cute cute bhatnagar family..main waari jaawan sab pe.

yeh sab dekh kar Reshmi gautam aur mohan ki dhulaai karna chahti hai..🀣bad luck yours woman.

Pravesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YT links

22nd April
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoPUTUQgY5A&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

23rd April
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYnpJLP0WaU&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by pravi12 - 11 years ago
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome review Ami...kya episode tha...πŸ‘ aur kya review hai...πŸ‘
May not be able to join tonight ...will come back and read darmiyaan analysis tomorrow.

Have fun an big hi to everyone.
rajeraja thumbnail
Thanks for youtube links. one of the best episode of NBT. I liked very much.
rajeraja thumbnail
Thank you for youtube links. one of the best episode of NBT.Iliked it very much.
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes one of the best episodes...I heard the song the first time in the show then realized it was a song from jodi breakers later,

Watch out for Monu's reaction when Megha calls him patidev - awww poor guy how he just wished all this would be true ...no words spoken but written all over his face...πŸ‘
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 77:
1. The farmhouse garden - MM & RG relaxing, listening to a beautiful song "It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart - When you say nothing at all!" Wish this song had continued for long and for MM dance as well! 😳
2. Mr. Rashmi asks for a dance from his Miss! What a style! But Rashmi din't match to his style much! Looked like she was asking for Mohan's permission! The way RG keeps looking at MM - What was that supposed to mean? To make them envy??!! πŸ˜†
3. Mohan says "Calculating for daily bread and butter!" when Gautam what you are doing there! Shudn't he have said "Waiting to finish your dance with Rashmi so that I can take my turn! πŸ˜‰
4. Megha giving a look like "Hello Mister, what happened to you??!! Do I look like that to you asking for food and food only??!!" πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
5. What do you mean Mohan by saying "Priorities of life changed after marriage!"??!! Not fair of you Mohan to say like that!
6. There comes our cupid in Gautam now! Bringing the Bhatnagar couple back to romance mood not knowing that this their first romance ever! πŸ˜ƒ
7. Mohan holding Megha's hands! And being lost in those moments for sometime! That's lovely and lovely! Then looking at Megha, he leaves her hands off slowly touching thru one finger till the end, so so lovely! 😳
8. Poor MM! Standing as if they are neighbours! Rashmi you are smart and you found everything right! Now Megha started her drama to trigger Mohan for a dance!πŸ˜›
9. Mohan boy! What to say for your state??!! Happy for your first dance with your love or Sad that she thinks that you are acting to make your ex-GF jealous! Ufff!

MM Dance for Darmiyaan:
1. But Mohan made it all the more different! He never bothered about Rashmi here! Focus full on Megha and ensuring to make the most/best of it😳! The approach taken to have his first dance with Megha - Doing it right for himself and her, and not for anybody else! No acting from his part but just the truth and real feelings that he has for her! Mohan boy, This moment of your life seems like nobody else exists around except you and Megha! Way to go lover boy!πŸ‘πŸΌ
2. Megha - Oh girl! In the name of your pretend Mrs. Bhatnagar game, you fallen out of your own comfort zoneπŸ€”! Now not sure how to step back or how to go ahead! But good that you are managing it well😊! And when Mohan approached you in his own way, you were taken aback but din't want to think anything otherwise! 'cos looks like you were confident that Mohan still has feelings deep down in him, for Rashmi! And you trying to play the cupid for the departed lovers but girlie, you are the lover here, the fact unknowing to yourself!
3. Megha giving a teasing look for which Mohan goes all happy to approach herπŸ˜‰! Then Megha goes all hesitant to a leading Mohan, for which Mohan goes soft again to take low on his lead😳! What a pair to bring out every feelings out in them thus making us feel for them so so dearly!
4. Megha looks so so pretty and Mohan makes her more and more beautiful by the way he looks at her☺️! What an intense thus making Megha reciprocating subtly not knowing what else to do☺️! And there Rashmi is all boiling and trying to steam out in her own cookerπŸ˜†! But cudn't 'cos she's covered with a whistle named Gautam🀣!
5. When Rashmi said "You guys carry on", I din't expect Mohan to recover from his dream so soon! But he did and Megha was the one who came out a little late!πŸ€”
6. And I shud appreciate Rashmi for her willpower to get hit back again and again! Again now asking for the MM proposal story! Why is she asking for it and getting herself in a bad place! 😑Gautam has the height of tolerance level bearing Rashmi's way of remembering her ex-days with Mohan every now and then!

MM Love Proposal Story:
1. Nice story cooking between MM on spot! Megha giving the lead and Mohan following it, step by step! πŸ‘
- MM going/coming back for/from a story coverage
All bad things together
- No fuel in bike
- Dark pathway
- Raining
- On top of it Madam's sandal broke!
One good thing in all the bad things that Mohan held Megha's hands!😳
Then Mohan feeling senti thus asking "When the story investigation is over, you will be gone away from me?"😊
Megha as usual getting angry and says - Says what Mirchi?πŸ˜†
Mohan says what Megha shud have said then "To you its always about the story! Nothing matters about someone's feelings/emotions! You were never with me anytime"πŸ˜ƒ
Megha now is all relieved that she need not cook any more when she has the best cook beside her! Now leaving it all to him she says "Very sweet of you, Mohan! You remember everything even now! Then you should be remembering what you said too" Very smart Mirchi!πŸ˜‰
Mohan says "Very right! But its not my mistake. I din't even know when and how it happened that all about me tied with you"☺️
There ends his cooked up story! Then what follows is all his own truth!
2. Finally he fell into his own story thus leaving the truth to lead then on! Truth and only truth giving all the reasons or no reasons for falling for Megha!
- Not sure when I am habituated to live in your thoughts!
- Not sure when and on what, my heart fell lost!
- And even if I had known, what would have I done with that?
- 'cos the truth is that whenever you are with me, everything seems to be good! Life is good - simple and uncomplicated!
- May be not everything is there but nothing else is needed anymore!
- Be it a very bad day that I had spent, but a look at your smiling face, everything is forgotten!
- And whenever you are sad or depressed, then my own happiness doesn't strike me at all!
- And yes its true that I try to keep myself away from you out of fear, for whenever you are with me my heart wants to blurt out "Yes, I love you"!β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
And the magic happens here! The fountain is just now ON and pours out water as if its pouring out Mohan's feelings!πŸ‘πŸ₯³
3. Now MM is put into a mode where neither is able to act or react! And yes, we too⭐️! Thank God for Mohan got back to say "But I am unable to say it 'cos may be the fear of losing you is more than the happiness of getting you" ! And Megha says "You said it all now! But by saying this you din't lose me but won me for a lifetime" πŸ˜ƒ
4. Beautiful proposal made by Mohan, with every bit of his real feel in it! Megha is never less in reciprocating to his feel but in her false act! The way he was trying to see any truth in Megha on her response was just awesome ! Wish it was this easy for Mohan to have won Megha in real! πŸ€”
5. For Gautam MM was always some super performers! He keeps applauding for them!
6. BTW Mirchi from what angle did you find Mohan acting all this while ? Have you left your mind and heart back home before coming here today??!! Do you know him at all??!! 😲Now the reality hits Mohan very hard and poor guy he shows it so well that only the viewers could see it but not the one whom its meant to! πŸ˜’

MM stay:
1. What an idea Gautamji??!! Mast hai! To give some privacy to the couple so making the kids sleep separately!
2. Finally tolerance level reduced in Gautam to make Rashmi understand what is Megha to Mohan! πŸ˜†
3. Megha picks the bed and Mohan picks the sofa! Good and comfortable on their own! Oh what now? Why are you staring at Megha this way, Mohan? Oh yeah, something is missing in her trademarks for him! Its her earring! And he knows it very well that its not outside! After all he has been watching her so close all this while and doesn't he know better!
4. MM searching for the earring, sitting besides each other on the bed not finding it! That was really cute how they felt comfortable in no time! And hubby dear worrying about the loss! After all he was already calculating aata daal! Now this one too! πŸ˜†
5. And Madam cupid started her mission reunite Mohan-Rashmi! Mohan behind her lost earring and Megha behind his lost love! Both trying to mix and match them in their own way! πŸ˜‰
6. Megha says "If it comes back then your lost love will also be back to you!" Mohan says "If that's the case, then I wish you never get back your lost earring"! And Megha's reaction was very cute out there as is to tease his cruel intention but not knowing what it is in real! πŸ˜ƒ
7. Mohan can switch off Megha button just with her own strategy! "I am happy 'cos I've such a good wife and two lovely kids! What else do I need" πŸ˜‰
8. Megha madam you thinking very big and hi-funda! Mohan and Rashmi showing off to each other but missing each other in real not saying what's in their hearts! But the matter is so simple and is very next to you dear! 😊
9. Mohan is never bothered about anything else than Megha's earring now! Megha asking to wait and Mohan wants to do anything that Megha says! Hopefully all that she says! πŸ˜‰
10. Megha hesitant to sleep but finally dozes off! Mirchi din't you find your blanket just over you but shivering in cold??!! Anyway some chance for Mohan to be at your service! And there he found the earring too! 😳
11. Now he doesn't want to get back his lost love 'cos he is ready for all new love! So hiding Mirchi earring, before that playing with it for a while! After all it was playing around his Mirchi's ears! ☺️
12. Mr. Bhatnagar's sleep is really very tight and sure difficult for Mrs. Bhatnagar to wake him up! Good, water did the work! Mr & Mrs. Bhatnagars beautiful morning together! Mohan did not want his wifey to be without any of his favorite things on her! Giving it back he got the chance to admire his wife so close! Wish all his mornings were just like this!
13. Mr & Mrs. Bhatnagar playing the tea game! Mrs calling him patidev! Mr is all lost in dreams wishing it all coming true!

Mohan tying shoe laces for his favorite sonπŸ˜†! Papa-son loves each other so so much πŸ˜‰! Nanni getting jealous in their love πŸ˜† and asking for trying plait for her now! Spiderman will sure try that too for his lovely Chavvanni πŸ˜ƒ! And how he admires Megha's hair when she is doing the plait! May be he wants to do it for her himself! πŸ˜‰

And there we see a perfect Bhatnagar family for which now Rashmi wants to be a member too!😑
Edited by Senpoo - 11 years ago
sona02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@pravi thanks for the yt link
sona02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ami awesome tadka review...