Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing uupdates...really loved them...feel bad for kushi , hope she doesn,t get hurt again...continue soon...
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

Well what an arguement!

A tiger vs a tigress ... Round 1 goes to Khushiii 😆

I cannot believe Arnav just lashed out like he did, but hey ... what is a story without some tension, unexpected events taking place. Khushi's reaction was justified in my opinion. She thought he was referring to Payal and Aakash's alliance and not her supposed one with NK!

Having said this, I'm glad that the HUUUGGGEEE misunderstanding between the two was cleared then and there, rather than becoming so massive that they're not able to be in the same room as one another. Arnav, thankfully had enough brains to sort out this mess and so in my eyes, he redeemed himself somewhat 😊 His way of fixing Khushi's dress was pretty damn sweet, I can just imagine it ... Then on top of that, he said sorry to her. Woah! I didn't think he would but this maaannn is sure full of surprises 😃😉

I sooo cannot wait to read about what'll happen next!
After reading the precap, I really felt for Khushi. I mean she wasn't going to run away from her feelings any longer and what do you know ... she steps out of the washroom, only to find her best friend seductively standing next to the man who she loves ... not only that, he seems to be doing it sooo casually, like nothing happened a few moments ago between him and Khushi ... oh no! 😲😭
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Woah this got all serious, awesome!
At least Khushi clarified what actually is going on and did yell at him 
But damn at the Precap, Khushi is going to be well sad
awesome update!
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW Khushi being a tigress, i love it

She told Arnav what he needed to know to get that silly thought out of his head

Their passionate moments are awesome but shame how it ended

Precap is a killer for Khushi

Awesome update
newmoon2011 thumbnail
Beautiful update... Absolutely loved it
Precap- I'm hating Arnav, why the hell is he kissing La 😡
My khushi is going to get hurt badly :'(
Drama.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww thank you for solvin the misunderstanding :)

I wish this kashyap matter get sorted out soon ;) (la)

Your description is just unique love he last two update ... Sorry I didn't un - res but

I loved the update as usual as it was awesome & superb
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thats what i call a very heated update!

thank god arnav knows what a jerk he has been, knowing only half of the truth and torturing khushi like he did.

i for sure can understand khushi! poor girl, she is so in love with that irrational pig headed handsome arnav!

atleast arnav had some decency to te her dress back and to say he is so sory even if im not sure for what he meant it, for being rude or for the misunderstanding! that guy is truly unbelievable!

OMG!!!!!! i super not liking the precap! arnav is kissing lavanya!!!! looks like another misunderstanding is on the way:(
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Get Khushi a good guy or ELSE!!!!!  Right now after chapters 22 and 23 and the next precap, I'm sick of Arnav.  You say he's grey, no he's more than grey and he's a jerk.  How could he do such to Khushi and then be all over LA??  How could you do it to us loyal readers, how could you?  I may not be with you for the next chapter; I'll have to wait and see.  But I have to say, sadly, you may have lost me with chapter 24's precap.  I hate when the heroine is the victim all the time.  I'm sorry to be so critical, but I'm not enjoying this story anymore.  I'm trying to see it as a whole story, but these chapters have me almost done.  Please don't ruin it for us all.  We've been through enough with the show, why the torture???
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
soppy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh my god!...that was amazing!...please update soon i cannot wait!