Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: PigBenis

I didn't call you biased on this matter actually. But oh well..

oh ok sorry
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajluvsshvpavti

is this a joke thread?πŸ˜†

no 
-RaeesRiks- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If Online voting is there for BEST JODI Award  then SRK-Kat has a chance like in screen AWARDS
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ricky-

If Online voting is there for BEST JODI Award  then SRK-Kat has a chance like in screen AWARDS

I will defo vote for them! πŸ˜³
-RaeesRiks- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

I will defo vote for them! πŸ˜³

me too😊...bcoz i liked them
Nikki I totally agree with you and so does many critics and industry and most of the audience.

SRK & Katrina are offered 2 shows and 7 movies before their movie even released this shows they the most loved pair ever.

But glad to see some rani fans screaming like no tomorrow and acting so immature because they can digest the fact that srk and katrina indeed make a good pair. They even went to the extent and said kat was rude to amitabh bachchan

Nikki ignore all this and the last thing one could do is to open a topic about srk or katrina here because in this forum people only wait to trash them so you can't expect genuine thoughts, and you don't need to because the public has spoken already and srk-katrina has been loved are in demand.

-RaeesRiks- thumbnail
Crystal -At wat time the HT event happening today??

Originally posted by: -ricky-

Crystal -At wat time the HT event happening today??

at afternoon I think. I can't wait :D
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Don't understand why one can't have their own opinion but this would mean we are bashing?

CPR - I completely agree with everything you said...SRK-Madhuri's chemistry was amazing! I literally get goosebumps watching DTPH...

However SRK/Kat chemistry cannot be seen for me...she has better chemistry with Akshay and Salman...and that leaked lip lock video online was so awkward no offence but SRK having a few kiss scenes did not seem right because he always said he would never kiss onscreen...I think there are better jodis than SRK-Kat this year
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

Don't understand why one can't have their own opinion but this would mean we are bashing?

CPR - I completely agree with everything you said...SRK-Madhuri's chemistry was amazing! I literally get goosebumps watching DTPH...

However SRK/Kat chemistry cannot be seen for me...she has better chemistry with Akshay and Salman...and that leaked lip lock video online was so awkward no offence but SRK having a few kiss scenes did not seem right because he always said he would never kiss onscreen...I think there are better jodis than SRK-Kat this year

have u seen the movie? Btw I would not call it a smooch/lip lock, it was just a kiss