"Boring Che" Epic coincidence

Poll

Choose which one is/was more boring.

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
I've come across some epic coincidences while comparing BB3 and BB6.

The "Iranii curse" 
*Daa daa daa daaah*

BB3
The younger progeny of Irani Parivaarentered along with wife Tanaaz only to attract opposition from housemates. Their closeness portrayed them as a team and resulted in the early ouster of the more tranquil of the couple.

BB6:
Delu Irani, older but having much more enthusiasm to flood the house with tears and her cheesylicious existence entered the house only to welcome her deranged ex-hubby 

''Buddha-tacularness''

BB3: Mr. Bacchan himself, Poonam, Vindu, Vinod, Raju, Jaya, Aditi, Ismail decorated the house with somber whining courtesy of their sky scraping ages.

BB6: Following the footsteps and the standards set by the season 3 hall-of-famers Sidhu, Vrajesh, Sampat, Sapna, Rajeev, Delnaaz were chosen to strut their oldness on the shameful runway of this ''Un-Alag Che'' season.

2 boring seasons to date. (6 and 3)

Even Math makes sense now.

6 /2=3   ROFL  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Feel free to add more.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BB3 was the best season fr me

Originally posted by: bwtsweetu

BB3 was the best season fr me

😲
BB3 was boring as hell but this year's Alagh che is too much for me to bear.
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG how many threads are you going to have abt this season being boring?

Yes Bigg Boss 5 was my favorite because of all the fights, but I dont want to see the same exact thing this season? It would be too repetitive and annoying..

This season is different, and I am getting to see different situations, and different ways that things are being handled.. thats why its Alag che for me..

And honestly for me AGE has nothing to do with the level of entertainment...Sampat was super entertaining and she was the oldest..

Even last year people were complaining that there are too many fights, and less focus on the task, now BIgg BOss changed it accordingly and now still ppl are complaining...

Originally posted by: CallmeMaybe

OMG how many threads are you going to have abt this season being boring?

Yes Bigg Boss 5 was my favorite because of all the fights, but I dont want to see the same exact thing this season? It would be too repetitive and annoying..

This season is different, and I am getting to see different situations, and different ways that things are being handled.. thats why its Alag che for me..

And honestly for me AGE has nothing to do with the level of entertainment...Sampat was super entertaining and she was the oldest..

Even last year people were complaining that there are too many fights, and less focus on the task, now BIgg BOss changed it accordingly and now still ppl are complaining...

by the end of the day it is abt entertainment. Bb6 is realy lacking memorable events unlike past seasons. Ths alag che is not working u have to admit. Even s3 had the infamous kamaal.rohit fight.
drifter639 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BB3 > BB6.

BB3 was even better than BB4 coz i hate dolly and stopped watching when she started doing her things in BB4.

Originally posted by: drifter639

BB3 > BB6.

BB3 was even better than BB4 coz i hate dolly and stopped watching when she started doing her things in BB4.

A what? lol. well that's ur opinion. Vindu killed seasonn 3 like sidhu killed season 6.
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Are these Iraani family members jinxed for BiggBoss show?

season 3 - had Bakhtyar irani and tanaz irani  -----  boring season out of all

season 6 - has Delnaz irani ----- boring season so far

is it their affect or what

Originally posted by: tanya.91

Are these Iraani family members jinxed for BiggBoss show?

season 3 - had Bakhtyar irani and tanaz irani  -----  boring season out of all

season 6 - has Delnaz irani ----- boring season so far

is it their affect or what

See i do make sense. :ppp