Veer's style n body

vanisha22 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

another treat for us guys... veer in the party sequence looked so hhhhhhoooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttt.....

he is so full of energy.... i wish to party wid him... i think in todays date he is my Dream Date...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harsy thumbnail
Yaar what party r u talking....?Will u explain in detail.....what happened in TD...n which party took place..... 😕 I think TD wont come on friday..... 😕
diyajoshi12 thumbnail
I soo agree wid you, i was just taking bout it. The way he Pulled Pritha towards him was so awwwssooooommmeeeee!!!!!! His arms are so sexy u just feeling like Melting in them!!!
i think he must b really stylish n romantic in real life also!!!!
diyajoshi12 thumbnail
The party they showed on thursday jyothi where PRITHA comes in and black mail VEER to come to meet him!
harsy thumbnail
Thanks for the info Diya.... 😊
yoyo16 thumbnail
hey do u mean the party in disco or the ringceremony party?coz veer looked absolutely gr8in both,the sherwani as well as those black sleavelees t-shirt,in one he shows off his personality,n in the the other body..
yoyo16 thumbnail
i love the wardrobe of everybody after the leap,except for dhan,they make him look like a cartoon.
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dhan looks really out of place...he is so stiff as well....his clothes make him look weird...and his glasses
yoyo16 thumbnail
looks like even the designer dosent like him.
coolmoni thumbnail
you bet. Veer's wardrobe is good but yes his Style n Body make his clothes look ggggggoooooodddddd.