Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Cv's give us Swaron confession plz for God's sake 😑 do you even hear us?? I think you are doing this purposely 😑
--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ARMANTHEBEST

Perfect!!!!!

If kr and tr fans are equal then please reveal her truth soon and free unwanted kr fans
I want kriya's truth out!!!!!

I'll tell you the truth Swaron being in the show from past two years and still there they have forgotten abt their confession and about kriya's truth they remember her only when they need attention from kriyaansh fans thats it 😑 I seriously dont noe what to say 😑 after kriya's exit they have forgotten how to balance btw the leads 😑
patie thumbnail
Do watever u want with ur favs 🀒 bt for god's sake dont degrade taani's character just to glorify other 😑 spare my taani from this drama 🀒
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Can you please shut the mouth of Tani maata? For once! When she talks to Sharon it feels like a kid is crying for a candy! 
angel_kriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
🀣...itz so funny to see us pouncing on ech other like a predator huntin for prey 🀣...well old d3 or new d3...old d3 had kr charm..n new 1..i dnt find it gud thou..for sum other fanbase..new d3 has itz own charm...πŸ˜†..will surely miss u guys wen d3 ends...no more fyts 4 favs no more bashing πŸ˜†
patie thumbnail
we r getting sharey reyam taayam everything ...but wer is taarey they r seems to b vanished🀒
not intrested in other story please give proper taarey and taani track 🀒
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Why have you made Tani blind? Like seriously Rey understood when Sharon and Swayam look at each other but why Tani act so weird like she doesn't have brains or whatsoever! Dumb!
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Show some realistic SS track and hum ko TR ki cheesy track se bachau! πŸ˜‘🀒
Arshalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Want Kriyaansh back πŸ˜‘
Kanchi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Miss old D3...
I wish those daes were bck...
It was truly justified as a youth shw...nd nw sum family drama...
Miss kriyaansh...
Want kriya bck...