WU - 14th November 2012 - And they hugged

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update DJ...
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

🤣
oh yaar DJ.. I was cracking up through Yashoda-Satya scene...when she sings the lullaby in such a sad tone I was like yar mujhe neend toh ni par gussa bada ayega, pehle bata deti maa ke tu itta bura gaati hai, mai chedta hi ni us baat ko 🤣...

and lol I just dont understand the logic behind being called maa, bas mujhe ek baar gale laga le, if I were Yashoda I;d say eh tere paas machi ki baas arelli hai 🤣

jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

🤣
oh yaar DJ.. I was cracking up through Yashoda-Satya scene...when she sings the lullaby in such a sad tone I was like yar mujhe neend toh ni par gussa bada ayega, pehle bata deti maa ke tu itta bura gaati hai, mai chedta hi ni us baat ko 🤣...

and lol I just dont understand the logic behind being called maa, bas mujhe ek baar gale laga le, if I were Yashoda I;d say eh tere paas machi ki baas arelli hai 🤣

Hina you are hilarious...always makes me go😃

ya yesterday episode loved to look at Namita's face...poor baby so much😕
somehow every episode has some KriJni scenes and was 😲 to see KriJni in top 5 best jodi

I am wondering is something wrong with me not liking Krijni😕
any way happy for Gaurav⭐️ 
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

lol Jasmine, glad that made u smile ...

and trust me its not just u who isnt a fan of KriJni, they never were given the chance to build the chemistry and I was very surprised to see their name in the top 5 jodis...