QH-WU-14th Nov-Bhai Ho to Asad Miyan Jaisa <3

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Q u b o o l   H a i !

Written Update

Mamu is telling Rashid abt how izzat is more imp than life itself and just then Ayaan comes and is trying to get away but mamu catches him and asks him abt the gifts and he is all stumped but then c's the servants bring in bags with stuff and also gets Asad's message and so starts to show off how he bought the stuff and both Rashid n Mamu r happy

-Ayaan calls up Asad and say bhai ka dil dash samundar hai andAsad asks him to cut the crap and to check n see if the gifts are okay and since he didnt no of the number of people he may have bought extra stuff and Ayaan asks him not to worry and is like wud have been great if u cud bring in these gifts yrself and Asad is like why talk abt what cant happen and why shud u feel low bfore a happy event.

Nikhat and Nusrat are packing the gifts when Ayaan comes and the gurls ask him to help with the packing if he finds them to be slow and just then humera comes dressed in a jeans and top and is showing off and Ayaan is shocked and she realizes he is there and covers herself with the dupatta and Ayaan comments abt how her attitude is like Nirupa Roy and jeans like Katrina and Humera is hurt

=Nusrat and Nikhat make Humera feel better and so the prospective groom Imran and his family arrive and the Hasina again taunts Nikhat for her dark colour but this time Shireen stands up for Nikhat and Imran and Nikhat share a brief moment over a fallen gift box

-Hasina gets pissed as the gift has the price tag attached and accuses Razia of insulting them
..Razia tries to apologize and Nikhat ,Nusrat and Humera take the blame saying we ere doing the packing did'nt c our mistake and then Ayaan speaks up taking the entire blame and on Rashid's saying apologizes to Hasina ...but he isnt apologetic at all and is pretty pissed while Hasina gives in to the apology πŸ˜†

-Zoya back home wundering another day has gone by and yet no clues how will i ever find my Abbu

Asad Ayaan meet up at the waterside/dock  and Ayaan tells him  abt how bad Hasina is πŸ˜†and that why shud we bend and Asad says those who dont bend break and there Mamu is lambasting Rashid for Ayaan's mistake and Rashid tries to cover up for Ayaan but mamu as usual badmouths Ayaan and his upbringing

-Ayaan conts his rant against Hasina and says why shud we bend just bec we r the gurls side despite the fact that she conts to insult Nikhat and her color and Asad says u only said Nikhat likes the boy so take it in bear it if us bearing a thousand insults gets that smile on our sisters face in return then its worth it ... as a brother 😳

-Mamu warns Rashid abt Ayaan and other things saying Ayaan and Asad shud not meet and Rashid agrees to it saying they dont and there Ayaan is telling Asad my day isnt complete if i dont meet up with u 😳 and that u r the only one who really understands me ...and Asad is like dont b so sentimental and go prepare for the wedding

-Precap- Lafange teasing Najma and enter Zo ...to defend her and ladkon ki to woh bajati hi hai πŸ˜†

The Brothers Rock like seriously 😳 and the precap πŸ˜† as for Zo's Abbu ...Why do i feel Mamujaan is the one with the connect there πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...And Asad at the waterside ...Oooh lalalalaπŸ˜†

Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i really don't understant this, a gift is a gift, so what if their is a price tag attached, what she is doing is insulting. this woman is looking for something to break this alliance, old hag
Another thing why is it that the bride family always have to b insulted like this, first it was her complexion, now the gift what's next. i feel sorry for the bride.
-Shormi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx alot hun 4 da wuπŸ˜ƒ...bdw i luv da title😳
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u so much for:-) awesome update and asad:-)
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for the awesome update :-)
ziyamalhotra thumbnail
Thank u:-) asad ahmed khan :-)
sanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for the awesome update :-)
samades thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton for the WU! :)
-jadoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much!! πŸ€—
SweetiShobhy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank You Smiles