BEST FRIENDS - RACHNA AND VIHAAN

riya26sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
U know guys, i think there would be a chaos in gunjan's and mayank's wedding that will shatter gunjan eliminating mayank's way and on the other hand there wuld b a time wen rachna would find out that rajeev is vihaan's older bro. Therefore i feel like rachna and vihaan will turn best friends instead of marrying each oder knowing that they like/love each oder's siblings and rachna will ask vihaan's help in wooing rajeev while vihaan will ask rachna's help in wooing gunjan.

Wat do u guys think? 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i was thinking of a similar plot except i thought that after finding out that they both are in love with each other's siblings, i thought maybe vihaan will tell rachna that they can pretend to be together to make gunjan and rajeev jealous. in this track i think gunjan will not be affected, rajeev will kind of become jealous, and rachna and vihaan will fall in love for reals :D i hope at least this happens...actually i dont care how i just want vihaan and rachna together!
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 It is gonna be a confusion galore in the future ,real drama unfolding. Vihaan does not think highly about Rachna . 😕He finds her foolish& silly.  He believes that  for a girl to match up to his personality should have loads of attitude in which Rachna scores a Big ZERO😡

NO ATTITUDE WHATSOEVER & TOTALLY NO FIGHTING SPIRIT😡😡

I dont see at which note they will even strike friendship coz Rachna runs like a frightened deer when she sees Vihaan
            Talking abt chemistry btw them it is🤢👎🏼.

They dont gel nor belong together👎🏼👎🏼 . 
Honestly my point of view.most of you differ from my opinion.That is totally fine😛

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: helloaamir

i was thinking of a similar plot except i thought that after finding out that they both are in love with each other's siblings, i thought maybe vihaan will tell rachna that they can pretend to be together to make gunjan and rajeev jealous. in this track i think gunjan will not be affected, rajeev will kind of become jealous, and rachna and vihaan will fall in love for reals :D i hope at least this happens...actually i dont care how i just want vihaan and rachna together!

i like your idea...hope it comes real
cbindia2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what if vihaan and charu join forces?
helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hangok

i like your idea...hope it comes real

thanks :D i think it would be fun to watch vihaan and rachna try to make gunjan and rajeev jealous, but have some funny scenes and some romantic scenes between them two to build up their chemistry...