Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Tashu,I saw the new Sid Pics which you had posted yesterday !! So cute na he is in black ❤️
tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

DancingDancingDancing
tash10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

That was just luck Tashu !! 🤓😆 But okay !! 👏😆

What the 😳

🤣
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: tash10

*beep* 🤗 I will come for some 30 minutes or so! Tomorrow also I will come for 30 minutes just like today! And then as from Saturday, I will be all yours!! 😃

Your exams are approaching na?

Awwee only 30 mins ? Ya but I understand,this work also has to be finished na 🤔 I'll pray that it goes off well 🤗 Yay after Sat partyyy then !! 🥳😆 Ya but for me Exams start on Monday Tashu  I have on Monday and Tue 😭
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

What the 😳

🤣

Damn you inaugurated 144th page too !🐷😆
tash10 thumbnail

Tashu,I saw the new Sid Pics which you had posted yesterday !! So cute na he is in black ❤️

I know right! He looked super HOT in black! And to top it all, it was a sherwani! He looks so droolicious in sherwani!! 😳😳 Am so glad we got something new on Sidharth! I was missing him so much! These pics just made my day, my week, my month, my year and Fujjy added my decade 🤣
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

🤣🤪🐷
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 11 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

I know right! He looked super HOT in black! And to top it all, it was a sherwani! He looks so droolicious in sherwani!! 😳😳 Am so glad we got something new on Sidharth! I was missing him so much! These pics just made my day, my week, my month, my year and Fujjy added my decade 🤣

Hayyee totally !! Haha wow I like that !! 🤣 Then I add century and Millenium to that list too !! 🤣🤣
tash10 thumbnail

Awwee only 30 mins ? Ya but I understand,this work also has to be finished na 🤔 I'll pray that it goes off well 🤗 Yay after Sat partyyy then !! 🥳😆 Ya but for me Exams start on Monday Tashu  I have on Monday and Tue 😭

Yeah it needs to get finished and also I need to type it na! So the sooner I get with the writing, the better it is!! Tomorrow will be a tiring day!!Ouch But am just thinking that after that, I will be more or less free!! 😃 *beep* hun!! LOL yes a much needed party 😆

I hate exams, in fact everyone does yes, but I just hate them 😆

All the best 🤗
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Tashu today na I was taking a break and seeing old Arshi scenes from teh warehouse epi and all! 😳 Look at this channel,this user uploads Arshi scenes too 😳❤️ 

http://www.youtube.com/user/ArHiSaRunEtc/videos?view=0