sviren thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm sure now RK will kick dips out of his house..already he got irritated with that seducing dance sequence of hers..and now her getting madhu arrested. On one side RK is trying to protect his BIWI from a heartbreak, he's developing feelings for her, and now somebody is harming his possession

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i also want this.but rk equation with dips is confusing
..Ankita.. thumbnail
Bahaha...I SO WISH this happens in the show!
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
serioulsy, am so eager to see how RK reacts to Dips' revelation of Madhu being the killer ...pls cum soon RK, u r sorely being missed
madhvi4gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeh kab hoga??
im too eager to see the look on deepali's face wen she realizes that rishabh already knew the truth n was doing all that to protect madhu..the woman he loves!!
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u. I want the entire bhatia family including Radhaji thrown out of that house by RK. Common yaar RK is a super star with no privacy. RK and madhu needs some privacy.. Its high time to end this family drama. All here wants to see passionate romance of RishBala not this family drama.😉
jnawaz thumbnail
i couldnt agree more!! thats what im waiting for...we already know that RK will stand by Madhu...but i cant wait to see what he does to Dips for throwing Madhu under the bus like that!! its gonna be awesome!!
JAZ
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Totally agree, RK is going to kill her for creating this mess, when he asked for the case to be closed, she went against him and caused so much humiliation to the family. Maybe even the press will hear about this, and the whole industry will be talking how his father-in-law tried to kill him twice. So it's humiliating also to their family.
sviren thumbnail

Originally posted by: dd-vd

i also want this.but rk equation with dips is confusing

RK is just trying to give respect to his brother-in-law relationship with dips, but she is making it harder for him day by day..now she has to pay!!
sviren thumbnail

Originally posted by: arya.nair

Agree with u. I want the entire bhatia family including Radhaji thrown out of that house by RK. Common yaar RK is a super star with no privacy. RK and madhu needs some privacy.. Its high time to end this family drama. All here wants to see passionate romance of RishBala not this family drama.😉

But how can we forget that all this drama will make Rishbala come closer..though Malik shooting RK was bad..but this made the duo come closer!!😳😳