Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Aishh.

It's terrible that Kushal doesn't look good, can't act, can't host shows and even the channel is ashamed of sending him around🤣

Kushal runs the show while tacky is in the side and then channel packs him away from the set so that the sorry ass big b(*&$ dont create more problems for his costars
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VirManlicious

How much HIB Paying u??Channel knw da real truth.U jus wait n watch!More Comin Soon! hahahaha Poor guy ruined himself! HIB begged his USA Fans 2 Make more noise 4 him so SP Can take him USA !Begger!ROFL  Need a Proof??I hv a Screenshot!

i cant seriously wait to see d fans of hib faces..wen sumthing larger cums der way by d channel itself🤣
poor kyran pankhas god give dem  strenght to bear d storm n accept d truth atleast den
aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: viratmanvi

haww how do u noe?? looks like ur a big fan of kushal stalking his every move..
n telling k cant act..
lol he won 2  best debutant awards
k cant act.after d he shaved his hair..bollywood biggies for wich ur tacker hosted ifa n was being like der servant 😆 had calld kushal  n appreaciated him,doesnt look good .rofl u need to chk ur eyes go visit dentist soon otherwise soon u wud turn blind🤣

I need to visit a dentist not to turn blind? Dude, dentists are for dental problems and non eye related ones!🤣
Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bringbackkash

🤣🤣so true

i've replied hav a look 😉 God bless u dear..
its like war kaun CHEAP hai zyada Karan ya auske fans i am sure karan will win KINGOFCHEAPNESS..
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I need to visit a dentist not to turn blind? Dude, dentists are for dental problems and non eye related ones!🤣

you need to get an eye surgery done as fast as possible or is it that you only like gay people?
aish. thumbnail
To be honest, after reading this whole thing I realized how stupid am I to be fighting for actors. LOL /🤣
niku28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All you can do is correct out mistakes and mock us because you have nothing to say in your HIB's defense😆. I have been hearing about u leaving this topic since quite a few pages now , when are you actually  leaving😆?? 
Go and plan the next blog with your fellow Krayons runnn😆
Maria395 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The fact of the situation is no actor would randomly call any other actor name or in this case a HIB. You wouldn't just randomly come out with that, it's obvious Karans done something to annoy Kushal and Kushal got angry and wrote stuff on FB and deleted it once he was told to by EHMMBH people.

I doubt that Karan was out of town or any other crap, I think this is just trying to cover up what he did.

I mean it's basic common sense that Nishal wouldn't humiliate themselves, I mean they wouldn't get an article published on themselves and the green room incident so none of this is nishals fault.

We don't know for sure who started the rumour and got the article written but one things for sure none of this is Nishals fault.

This article doesn't prove whether Karan did it or didn't. But one things for sure Tellychakkar wouldn't just randomly come up with that article, they have a big repetation to protect and Nishal have a huge fan base and they'd lose customers so I doubt they'd take the risk.

To be honest this new blog/article to me seems like a cover up...

Also Tellychakkar is a famous name and hardly anyone has heard of this blog/writers so I don't think this counts as a reliable source and I doubt anyone's going to believe it over a big name like Telly chakkar.
aish. thumbnail

To be honest, after reading this whole thing I realized how stupid am I to be fighting for actors. LOL /🤣