12th Nov Epi- good yet average rating

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's epi was a continuation of the drama from Friday for most part...

Then we had the Meenakshi antics again with her dreams ----- For more info, discussion and fun refer to Ami's thread on Aaja Nachle with Meenakshi Rathi...

The neighbourhood ladies led by Dhaisa  outside Suraj's Sweet shop... again glorifying the image of Sooraj as Mr Shravan Kumar of Bhabho and Bhabho and Sandhya watching the entire thing with ladies comments and saying how lucky Bhabho is and she must have done lot of good in her past life to get a son like Suraj.

Suraj looks up and notices Bhabho watching him.   I really liked the look on Suraj's face as it did not show any guilt and Why should there be any guilt?????

If Bhabho is using her reasoning of Dharma and Saving her Family honor,  blah blah blah ... is it not her own selfishness in a way turning her reasoning to suit her needs.

Humans have tendency to justify the actions they take for good reasons and so Bhabho may think she is right and Suraj may think he is right...
So if Suraj is considered being Selfish - I would say Bhabho is also Selfish but here Bhabho has the power at least for now to make it work her way...

Precap is the most interesting part however I am sure Chavvi will again be exempted from being caught because Sandhya found out -   It is dangerous when this rascals get caught by Sandhya or Suraj as they will be saved again...

Thank you CV for making our blood boil and prolong our misery of watching the innocents suffer slowly while the culprits get away easily๐Ÿ˜ก.
Thank you CV's for carrying this story forward for the past 2 weeks without any SurYa scenes which we all are so craving for and now hungry for it...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thank you CV as you have been successful in delivering a show which we seem to be wanting to watch with the hope that we will get to see the only reason most of us watch this show-  SurYa Scenes...๐Ÿ‘

I would rate today's epi 7/10    Average- good epi considering it is carrying the story forward... but not entertaining at all -  not a single Suraj- Sandhya interaction๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
There was a teary-painful eye-lock interaction between SurYa for a few seconds. .๐Ÿค“.

I'll give 8.5/10.

Juna04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

There was a teary-painful eye-lock interaction between SurYa for a few seconds. .๐Ÿค“.

I'll give 8.5/10.

Wow ami you really got a kick out of that eyelock ๐Ÿ˜•
.Ami. thumbnail
Juna Di, You written there wasn't any single SurYa moment.๐Ÿ˜”. N I thought there was a SurYa eye-lock moment although it was not up to our expectation. .. So... ๐Ÿฅณ
Juna04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

Juna Di, You written there wasn't any single SurYa moment.๐Ÿ˜”. N I thought there was a SurYa eye-lock moment although it was not up to our expectation. .. So... ๐Ÿฅณ

Ami The CV's are playing with our emotions ... it is like a teaser...  dont you think any normal couple who are sharing the pain would like to comfort each other in some way.

I feel Sandhya's character has always been shown as too cold and uncommunicative when it comes to moments like these and at other times she is shown as mischievous and bubbly.

They are couple in love dammit๐Ÿ˜ก   IT is a natural urge to be physically comforting each other if not at least they should be going to the GG room and making an effort at comforting each other .

I felt that Sandhya should have taken the initiative this time because after all her husband took so much trouble for her and has been insulted by one and all.

Sorry I have no praise for the writers this time
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice analysis Juna.

As you said, , most of it was continuation from Friday with Bhabho shutting up her Meena beendani from saying anything to her Suraj.

I liked Sandhya collecting the form ash with flashbacks, although can't say she has change of decision by the next segment where she sees Bhabho seeing Suraj from the balcony.

No hope from precap.

I would also rate it 7.
aroojakhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i used 2 watch dabh from urdu 1 becz star plus hs been blocked in pakistan...what i watch 2day in the episode in the last that chavi tells the truth 2 sursj n suraj hs gine 2 ajmeer to that parlour 2 find that haar... though the starting scenes wr wissing n i watched them 4rm u tube that bhabo suraj pooja scene ws also missing n then in the last bhabho sandya scene when bhabo was cleaning the diyas wr  also missing so urdu 1 channel is ahead almost 1 episode of star plus

This Episode put bad Taste in my Mouth ๐Ÿ˜•
But this is what and How Real Bhabos Behave in their Family ๐Ÿ˜•

Nice Episode But cant Rate My Love on DABH ๐Ÿ˜Š

So I cant give u Ratings ๐Ÿ˜Š
.Ami. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Ami The CV's are playing with our emotions ... it is like a teaser...  dont you think any normal couple who are sharing the pain would like to comfort each other in some way.

I feel Sandhya's character has always been shown as too cold and uncommunicative when it comes to moments like these and at other times she is shown as mischievous and bubbly.

They are couple in love dammit๐Ÿ˜ก   IT is a natural urge to be physically comforting each other if not at least they should be going to the GG room and making an effort at comforting each other .

I felt that Sandhya should have taken the initiative this time because after all her husband took so much trouble for her and has been insulted by one and all.

Sorry I have no praise for the writers this time

Sorry, Even I dunno what to reply further.๐Ÿค”. I think let's wait for your senior gang to accompany you. .

Till then let's dance with me on.. Chadati Jawani Meri Chaal mastaani.. ๐Ÿฅณ
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I thought today Bhabo would say - ''Beta, am doing this for your happiness...Your childhood was ruined for family's sake...Now I won't let the same happen to your future!'' She was thinking all these on that Satyavan drama day na? Then why she didn't utter the same today?? Why she was killing her son with her words!

Kya socha aur kya mila! Wohi Sravan Kumar wala dialogues!
Aur kya kya karein apney parents ke liye!
He has already proven what his parents and his family mean to him.
Bhabo was just insulting his love, his respect towards family, what he has done till date.

And CVs we are asking a convo between SurYa, not even romance...woh bhi dene mein itna kanjoosi! Hey mhara Ram ji!

I would rate 6/10