All emotions broken up - Now only wait for RK

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Today there will part first Malik family and finally our RK's family😎 because something special on RK family.

Malik family - Good confrontation 👏 between daughter and father. I loved Shamsher a lot his eyes was speaking thousand, he was disheartened, broken and shocked. All truth came just like surprise on him. His eyes was answering all guilt and saying I love you and only for you. It does happen that for one whom we love more than life we cross all limit to keep her happy. Still sometime we made a mistake in this love, we not see the reality and go on doing unexpected. Padyy's question was so meaningful ek baar thik hai but second time ws not needed knowing what his daughter did. Well for me all three was standing with one string and lots of question to each other. There is only one answer to all this question love, feelings and relation. Love that Madhu has started feeling for RK now, love of Madhu for Malik and Malik for Madhu, respect that Paddy has for Malik and Malik has for Paddy. Finally love Paddy has for Madhu. When Malik walked out hearing police sound it was seem all responsible dad who wants to go first to protect his family. Same when he is giving his hand to police to arrest in precap one can see acceptance of his mistake in his eyes. I have read somewhere when person realised his mistake he his forgive at the same moment. I am sure Malik also will get freedom.
RK Family - 🤣 Aww I am writting about this one first though I wrote last. Hey now why I am laughing is first let me laugh🤣. Ye sab Bhatia family ke din bhar gaye hai.🤣 Le de ke kisi panga le liya Kundra family ki Malkin se jo RK ke dil pe raj karti hai. O haan Madhubala and her family. Ye sab Bhatias gaye kaam se ek baar RK ko utt jaane do sabko barabar sunayega. 🤣 I want RK to enter in chawl itself😎  and take parade of Dips and Sikki.

Ya today also RK was not there 😒 but now I am sure he will take whole his episode and time to take their parade.🤣

Ok now serious one the person RK giving you to stay at his home, giving you all each comfort and how they can take decision to arrest his Sasurji, Sasuma and mainly Biwi to whom he accept his relation at top of his voice.😲 I mean atleast consult the head of family (Ya RK is actually head of family accept it 🤔 because he takes all care of household and people staying there).
Main the person who is arresting whole RK's famliy has never related to RK. I mean RK had never accepted them as their relation. More over the Mother she just can't even think once from her mind. She always nod her head to what Dipali says. Give me break how she comes to Dipali's words she not know relation of Dips and RK.🤔 If ask to me she just had given up everything to Dips like whatever you say Dips, she do not want to take any decision or think on her own son's wife.😲

Hey for Bittuji 👏 His real gem. He was confused and not fully convinced. I like Bittuji he was, is with his chief always. I think Bittuji will wake chief and inform him everything.

Waiting for grand entry of our RK now😎

Note: Thanks for taking time to read my long essay. All emotions broken up and now all depend on RK.

Mere signature pe jo looks hai RK ki wahi expression imagine kar rahi hoon main uski family ke liye. Ya phir usse jyaada. God bless Bhatia family.😆
Edited by emptyworld - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ya U  R Right.
Waiting from only RK.
nice post shahi 
eagerly waiting for rk's grand entry 
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post ❤️
I also loved Madhu-Malik convo 👍🏼
seriously everyone believed Dips just like that ! 😳
Eagerly waiting RK ki entry 😎
Edited by .Priya2000. - 11 years ago
...Seema... thumbnail
V heart touching episode.for rk tera intezar hay tu aja aur madhu ko bacha ja.
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah, nice siggie!! truly captivating...

So I assume Bittooji did not go the chawl with the rest? I am happy to know he did not fully fall for it! I love my Bittooji!!!!
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 May God save the Bhatia's from RK tandabh.😆
Dark_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice one👍🏼
Me too waiting for RK to wake up from his sleep 
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
great post
I really liked the confrontation between father n daughter
About dips argh i hope this time Rk will throw bhatis out of his mansion dips ko lgta hai Rk biwi ko nikal dega really !
Radhaji is so naive she has no brains now wo apni beti jese bahu ko ghr se nikalna chahty hai
I m waiting for Rk's entry he will come n save his biwi , i want him to bbb every single bhatia
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
🤣🤣bhatia family  ki  ahem pata nahin unki kya hogi wen RK enters😎

bittuji saahi mein gem hian 👏he was never fully convinced he is indeed big bro of RK!!

nice post