Sanaya was looking sad!!!

sayani2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
In today's SBB segment even though Sanaya was smiling & laughing as Jayashreeji,Daljeet,Karan,little Vishesh were teasing her BUT it seemed her eyes were telling a different story...She was not in her usual self,not talking much(& we all know what a chatterbox she is)...I can say this for sure coz I had seen her like this when she was shooting for the last episodes in her previous show...
It's evident why she was feeling like this,isnt it?? 1st Deepali,then Akshay & now most importantly there are news doing the rounds that Barun(whom she considers as one of her closest friends,who thinks of her as his brother) is quitting the show...

Here's the youtube link...U'll understand exactly what I mean to say...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FVh5dvw4eg&feature=youtu.be

Do comment on this post as well
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3287168

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I thought she was tired
DushtKanya thumbnail
She looked tired rather than sad imo... 
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I felt the same.. Even the other are hiding their feelings.. But it was soo obvious on Sanaya's face that she was sad.. 
sayani2807 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _WASIM_

I thought she was tired

I thought she was looking sad as one by one everyone is quitting the show...Mostly about Barun...I have seen her interviews,where she looked tired BUT even there she kept on talking on & on...Didnt get to see that today...
I thot she ws tired cz of late night shooting
n sayani, hw wil u know d actual reason of dis expression, dere cn b many reasons na...y to conclude?😊
We see wat v wanna see...i wanna see her happy, i wil say she ws happy, but if i wanna see her sad, i wil say she ws sad...depends na

Achha, r u calling n mailing SP or not?
Edited by Tiashaa - 11 years ago
skaurd thumbnail
yep, she looked very sad when she was on the phone and also when they showed a grab of her standing next to Barun... even when everybody was teasing her , her laughter was forced.
sayani2807 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiashaa

I thot she ws tired cz of late night shooting

n sayani, hw wil u know d actual reason of dis expression, dere cn b many reasons na...y to conclude?😊

Tiasha,I have seen her while she was shooting for the last 2 episodes in her previous show...She looked the same then...Smiling & laughing with her co-stars,but somewhere it was quite evident that she was sad...
DushtKanya thumbnail
I haven't seen her interviews and segments but if she really looks sad, then I guess it's because her co-stars and most importantly, good friends are leaving the show.
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Actually.we r obsessed with her... n see n feel more 2 everything😛... i am also worried wether she is tired or upset !!!!😆