Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Guyz Just Stop bashing Actors.. unless v gt ANy Intv Plzz... 4 God Sake...
Just Stop it... 
 karan fan's r bashing khushal n khushal r Wat u guyz r upto Grow up ..

Plzz Mode close dis Topic..

it's Jsut Creating Huge Mess in Forum...
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Never ever liked HIB he has always been a hypocrite but never thought he can stoop this low that he intentionally tried to ruin girl's reputation not only girl's reputation but a guy's reputation that was his main motive he got blinded burning in jealousy conspired against those whom he call friends though never considered them friends but still...Than he played that game that crappy fuc*...he was given enough screen-space what he did in his previous show which kind of talent he was able to display with that maximum screen-space?? Its that he isn't worthy enough to do anything good except playing dirty games and blaming inadequacy of screen-space he is getting...when it backfired nobody believed it..he started his leaving the show drama considering himself dunno what!...Infact he's a mentally challenged person..A brat..Hormonally Imbalanced Bitch
Now what he got? will live in hell and rot there after death tooand I really pray for it..Sooo Proud to be a Hard Core Nishalian the way they handled most complicated crappy situation with utmost maturity shows that they are genuinely good and modest people and have guts to say whatever they want to without hiding under the cover still in a nicest way..Now I HATE HIB Wayyy More Than Before..
Edited by AnaluvsVirman - 11 years ago
BettyC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nw why are ppl Baashing NiShal for Karan's doing or if u dont believe the article then Reporters doing huh?? Yesterday also when DNA reported abt Tacker's insecurity ppl bashed Kushal huh what's wrong with u why bring Kushal into everything!!I wont be surprised If Karan Pee on his pant nxt time his fans will go on its all bcoz of Kushal !!!Grow up ppl jus to show ur fav is mahan*which i highly doubt* u are defaming others *which is nt happning*
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Rumors and nothing else!
Just disgusted by all the people who just worsen the situation by writing articles :/
..Gowri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well, Delicate thread, Delicate issue hence too difficult to post a reply here!!

Just one thing to say : Being a girl, My heart goes out to Nia. She is being made the scape goat in all the the politics that's  been going on!! 

Whoever was behind NiShal's cooked up story, i wanna say : Jealousy's cancerous., Affects the mind in such a way that No chemotherapy can save you from the disgust that follows your misdeeds.

Lastly, I wanna ask, Is jealousy & insecurity as worth a word as a woman's esteem, her selfrespect? I guess not!

Dhoxi thumbnail
For god sake stop writing this stupid article ever in your life ... they are a good friends .. 
SnowGirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Gowri..

Well, Delicate thread, Delicate issue hence too difficult to post a reply here!!

Just one thing to say : Being a girl, My heart goes out to Nia. She is being made the scape goat in all the the politics that's  been going on!! 

Whoever was behind NiShal's cooked up story, i wanna say : Jealousy's cancerous., Affects the mind in such a way that No chemotherapy can save you from the disgust that follows your misdeeds.

Lastly, I wanna ask, Is jealousy & insecurity as worth a word as a woman's esteem, her selfrespect? I guess not!

Good one!
You spoke my heart!

Aashika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..Gowri..

👏👏 well said gowri
ayu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ridiculous!!
Awesome joke
KT wil never do sumthn lik that
Dont believe all diz
~~~~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lumzz

Na Kushal wont do anything like that if someone stops him nd its nt a baseless rumour !!

I know luma  no one denied this other then that hib himself.. 😡 and dat was a sarcastic comment by me to imagine a virtual slap on karan's face.. 🤢