Tonks611
anonymous1111
Sb02
Merc_Nary(Naryanan)
Nb.neha

Am0n(Amanat Singh)

Veena

Rules
1. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
2. Do not bash any actor or character.
Please introduce yourself to the other members in the thread.
[If any member wants to be included in member's list, please pm the topic maker]
Edited by misty85 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pravesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
YT Links

13th april

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQnk6gX9Lgg&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

16th April

😊😃👍🏼
Edited by pravi12 - 11 years ago
rajeraja thumbnail
Thanks for youtube link...Parvi 12
1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful serial, episode, acting, editing, dialogues, screenplay.. everything...

coming to think of it... I personally would want a continuation of the NBT 1 in NBT 2, because I loved the serial because of the whole team effort, the execution of the screenplay...

I did not want NBT to end... so I do not want a new serial i.e new NBT

hope I did not confuse people with my reasoning...
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
HAPPY DIWALI ALL OF YOU🥳🤗

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Diwali everyone 🤗 

Have a good one guys!!!
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Diwali all of you! Hope you had a blast and enjoyed the festival with near and dear ones! Let your life be lighted and sparkled forever!

Episode 71:
1. Mohan boy are you really upset that Megha is ready to meet Rashmi as Mrs. Bhatnagar with you??!! Not needed to increase the pretend game??!! But why boy! 😉
2. Megha's gyan about rishta.com started! I din't understand it but looks Mohan did! But is it helpful to him to close Rashmi's rishta with him??!!
3. Looks like yes, Mohan too din't understand Mirchi's hi-fi funda! So he's just happy that she says something and anything! Those sweet nothings are very special to him! Thus making him the nodding doll in front of Mirchi! 😃
4. Megha watching out for Mohan this time and time keeper ticks the clock for him! MM following each other and Prateek finds it fishy! 🤔
5. Waah! MM's date in coffee shop! Mohan doing the gentleman job in pulling out chair for Megha! And silently sharing smiles and eye locks! 
6. Mohan starts his memories for Rashmi! "Late coming aadat"! And looks like she really has a strong impression left with him! Oh boy you are going to have tough time getting rid of her, in that case! 😆
7. Mohan knows Rashmi so very well and that's what Rashmi did exactly! What an understanding between the ex-lovers! 😉
8. Megha giving back to Rashmi for every attack on Mohan! Megha thinks that she's making things easy for Mohan in front of Rashmi but Mohan boy is all the more in trouble in falling deep down for you Mirchi! 😳
9. Starting with Masala chai, first meeting @ temple, 100 times ILU in a day, saree-jeans checkpoint, life within the house with loved ones! Everything is special and only special! Nothing less! MM's expressions for every move, is lovely! Rashmi really asked for it and cudn't help herself from being jealous in knowing the answers! 👏
10. Finally Mrs. Bhatnagar giving all the credit to Rashmi for having Mohan with him now! How true Mohan boy! He's enjoying every bit of the truth in it! Thank God for no two kids 'cos of Rashmi but no, there they come! The MM date becomes a Family date! 🤣

Episode 72:
1. Nanni pricking Spiderman for what's happening out there! Mohan asking her to keep quiet and smile! So so cute that Nanni does it yet confused! 😃
2. Jiji joined the big date too! As Megha's mommy! What an entry Bhatnagars! 😆
3. Nanni asking Megha - That's a cute part! Addu is all the more confused and raged! 🤣
4. Addu says "he is not my papa"! Megha blaming it on Khandan ki purani parampara!
5. So Rashmi's number calculation weakness comes handy for her to be confused herself and leaving MM on their own! 😆
6. Rashmi's attack on the kids started - And will mommy dear bear anything against her kids! Giving it back! And jiji giving the special dialogue "shakal aur akal"! 👏
7. Mr & Mrs. Bhatnagar shares a little secret among themselves! That was a super cute scene! 😳
8. Mohan goes all fida over a laughing Megha! And not knowing what's going within! Guru knows it, boy!
9. Nanni-Mohan daddy-daughter scene! So so cute! 👍🏼
10. Rashmi making another resort date with ex-BF now! Edited by Senpoo - 11 years ago
sona02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wishing all a very happy and safe Dipabali...
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Hi Hi all! Hope someone has made time to come here after the festival celebs!!! Is anyone @ home??!! 😉

Sonali, Puja - You still here??!! 🤔