*~Flowers for Barun~* DELIVERED (Updated)

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Girls!

The flowers with note, names & links have been deliverered to Sobti this afternoon on set. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks to Indrani Di (indi52) for coming up with this beautiful idea of to cheer Sobti up. Priya (Honeypriya) & Mou (mouramen) coordianted the delivery. Thanks to Deepthi (bs_deeps) for the facebook page & Divya (Divya1503) for the article.

The following names have been incorporated in the message as per the response from the first thread.

PS: I will share the Pictures of the bouquet/cards and other details in the next posts after some time.

Keep commenting on the FB Page & the other links shared with him. We dont want him to be disappointed in case he checks! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: honeypriya

will try and send once more this week !!!

We will request for names again when we will send him wishes again. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Main Message

Courtesy: indi52 ๐Ÿค—

dear barun, the truth of what's going on right now one will perhaps never know, but we sense a game here and we know whatever the game may be, you will get on top of it. no doubt about that. 

"arnav singh raizada ka nishana kabhi nahin choogta," with that started a man not any of us will ever forget. oh the thrill of that day, that voice, that character, and what became iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? you and sanaya irani gave life to asr and khushi kumari gupta. and took us to romance and love in a way never seen before. certainly not on indian television. light frothy fun intelligent with immense depth and beauty within. this pyaar was no ordinary love. 
some of us remember you from shraddha, a young man with something about him. then as the sweet, mischievous shravan jaiswal, also as the negative character raj singh in dil mil gaye. you always had that can't be described in words otherness to you. and oh you grew majestically as an actor. it has been a rare journey with you as asr. thank you.

please remember always, we are with you. once you'd said about asr: banda sahi lagta hai. you feel sahi to us. stay that, you will overcome. all the best and balwant kaur sends her regards and hug.

Crooner Girls: 
Priya/honeypriya, Anjali/Nandalala, Mou/mouramen, Beena/beena14, Farha/Omoraboti, Shweta/shwetachauhan, Suba/subiscs, Archana/arch_nat1112, Gandhari/GanBarunFan, Divya/divya1503, Nishita/--Nishita--, Suvi/amisuv, Savvy/Sunshine80, Zoha/UltimateBarun, Deepthi/bs-deeps, Shy/shybabe, Shivani/-SH-, Khushi/jakhushi, Soni/soni.b, Smita/Smita.M, Sri/srirao, Sudha/-Sudhanya-, Sejal/sejket2, Ritika/riti4u, Soumita/sampin, Rashmi/mashira, Prashasti/prashu_t, Kalpana/Smashitup, Daisy/Dazee, Indrani/indi52, Meenakshi/Shegarf71, Viji/vqwerty, Parsha, Envee, 

Fans from across the world, IF Members:
Sarada, Mukta, black_scorpio, Divya, Priya025, arunasankar, Saira, Sia, Zooni, Vandana, Achinta, ---Roses---, Appy, Zahra, Nandu, Maha, Hena Ahmed, Sara, Anannya, Tanmana, Gautami, Rashmi, Reema, Anchal Mehra, Chaitra, Sumu, Lamya, Aswathi, Tanumon, Psyche, Sreevidya, Nerina, Saima, Kavita, Angel-iqra, diyadivya, Sayani, deeps, Sanjani, Basabdatta, Tennismaniac19, BarunDiwani, chandananagesh, cia_09, jeeya, Divya, Sadia, Sanchia Dsouza, Mo, Manal, dakshaavi, Myura, Ams, Mahnoor Khan, Medha, Shruti, Hiral, Ami, Vishvapriya, Bhoomi, Laila, Ananya K.B, Sameera, Divya k nair, Alyaa, sruthi, Sumera, Ashish, Sayani, Swathi, Lucky, Rashi, Shruti, Sharmini, Jyothi Priya, Ayushi, Cia, Aditi, Amritaa, Neena, Tanni, Akroshi, fleurs, A. Uthpala, Priya, Abhilasha, Umaya, Asma, Renuka, pup03, Simple, Vaishnavi, Neha, sruthi ravichandran, Saraa, Sandy, Ireena, Trisha, Yashika, Cyndu, Wafa, Bhagwati, Pinky, Bsasqq, Craziefan, Vasudha, Nidhi, Shilpa, Peachpie, Suchetana, Infant Preethy, Deval, Avni, Neelvi, M-elek, Namrata, Palak, Sharmila, Shiana, Janaki, Laavanya, Meenu, Indu, Anu, Ria, Farah, Ayesha Hashmi, muzaffarhssn5, gopikaaji, Sadia, UKLotus, Taklima, Abhinaya, Umama, Suhana, Sonia, chottesgirl15, Madhu, Fari, Preeti, Shubha, Jachu, Samiya

We stand by Barun
https://www.facebook.com/pages/We-stand-by-Barun/289115177867169
From insiders to politics to "rumors"
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3283268
How much more "misleading"?
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3280692

Edited by Omoraboti - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omoraboti thumbnail
POST IN PAGE 8 ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much Mou!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Thank You is not enough for what you have done for all of us today! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: mouramen

ok. girls...reached home...

let me share my experience.
took a bouquet and print out of the messages in an envelope and wrote Mr Barun Sobti on it...just to give a feel of something official...so that watchmen doesnt have the guts to throw it away.
followed the set address from the post of Deepti on IF...found the place quite easily...but it look so deserted that i was wondering whether i have reached the right place...then saw some koel corporation written on the main gate...my driver asked a chaiwala about where is the shooting going on toh that guy spoke to him as his bro from same village...mere saath ajaa...he walked in carrying the flowers and the envelope and met a short stout guy in white shirt who took him inside...after 5-7 mins my driver came out and said de diya...my obvious question to whom? he said he went to a small room inside...where they were some chairs and one single bed type and he said he gave to the person whose name was written on the envelope...
now thats it...further i dont know whether it was Barun actually who received it not...my only contentment was that my driover was allowed to go in and deliver to someone concerned...not shooed away from the gate...
took the pic when the florist was holding it...

Omoraboti thumbnail

These messages also went with the bouquet.

Anjali's Message (Nandalala)

Hi, Barun,

I have watched a handful of soaps over the last 3 years; never really been a fan of any one particular actor.  Yes, I have appreciated the work of those whom I've seen onscreen, but never felt compelled to talk about them at length.  All that changed when Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon happened in my life.  I wasn't an "instant" fan; your portrayal of Arnav Singh Raizada grew on me gradually.  It morphed from indifference to an intense 'relatability' to the sheer visceral quality that you bring to the character.  A character who has changed the definition of the conventional 'hero' for me. Yeah, finally, a fan was born.

I am not a very hysterical type, I don't go out on long protests, I believe in gauging a situation for what it is.  But when the truth is distorted, and someone is made a scapegoat, I cannot sit still.  You have gone on the record saying that you are taking a "longish break."  Never mind that the "break" serves multiple purposes here, none of which are necessarily the best for you. The "others" here are happy for you to take on their dirty laundry as it were.  Even so, you have maintained your integrity and composure while those people around you continue to be punitive in their intentions, because you dared to stand up to what was right.  Reminds me of a quote from Lord Tennyson's Ulysses:

"...One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

You have never compromised on your principles. Never mind the ingrates  have now moved beyond appreciating the work you and your colleagues have done for the show. So for me, what was about the show has now become about justice for everything you have sacrificed and continue to sacrifice, all in the name of your fans. To this end, I have done my part by writing extensively on your and the show's behalf to the "powers that be."  Unsolicited yes, but I call myself a fan, and a fan doesn't sit still when there is work to be done.

On a side note: I do hope you take a break soon because frankly I think it will do you a world of good.  You are tired, you deserve to chill, and spend some time with your gorgeous wife.   I just want that the break to come free of all the "trappings" you are made to face presently.  This is my wish for you as we mark Diwali.  Happy Diwali, yaar.  May God continue to bless you, your Pashmeen & all your loved ones in this New Year.

Best,

Anjali

A poem for Barun Sobti by Beena (beena14)

Stars twinkle in the night sky, they stop winking at dawn,
Night sounds of nature are silent by morn.
The moon waxes and wanes, the sun rises and sets,
Buds bloom, flowers fade, tides rise and ebb, 
In all these, ASR, there's ne'er a regret!

Your vibrant character for 18 months has thrived,
In delight we've swooned, we've laughed, we've sighed.
You've lived and breathed the highs and lows of the track,
Not for a second ever did your vibrancy slack!

On-screen, off-screen - you are poles apart,
Yet a family-loving humble young man at heart.
On screen - angry spurts, business and formality,
Off screen - fun and games, exuberant frivolity!

Now you're treading waters that are stormy and rough,
Your mettle's being tested, times are quite tough.
Your faith in your God-given gifts is your rudder,
When ups and downs strike, never should you shudder!

We'll miss you deeply, our dear ASR/ Barun
We thank you for thrills that have elevated our hours,
Although our days will never be the same,
We pray, with your talent you'll set the world aflame!

Prashasti's Message (prashu_t)

Dear Barun,
Its been upsetting to hear all this mess. But .. Never feel alone.. 
We all are with you forever..Dont loose your hope. We are here to support you...
No Matter what happens.. We will be there for you... You just need to smile and smile...
We are so Proud of you .. You stood up on your belief.
Dont Worry ...You will shine!!  Have faith in Almighty and You...
Keep Smiling...

Loads of Love,
Prashasti
Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome!!!
yay my name is there!!!
thx loadzzz for d effort!!!!
๐Ÿค—
..SankiMedhz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you sooo much for this effort!!!
๐Ÿค—
.Sandy. thumbnail
THANKU SO MUCH FOR THIS EFFORT 
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Like button is not working dear..

a big ๐Ÿค—everyone for the idea and implementing it!!
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Priya.. Love you dear
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

add my name , my system was out of order i missed๐Ÿ˜ญ
get his sign to , ask him to writer our names once please๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago