Rishbala scenes suggestions to CVs!!!!

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
OK heya๐Ÿ˜› Happy Diwali to all of you in advance๐Ÿ˜ณ I was getting bored๐Ÿฅฑ So thought of giving some scenes suggestions to CVs๐Ÿ˜› Dear CVs, I am not writing any OS. Just giving some good scenes suggestions. Kindly take a look and implement in the show as well, incase you fall short of showing some goodies๐Ÿ˜† Also, these are not at all ADULT scenes which won't be possible for you to show๐Ÿ˜† These are some very light scenes.

1. OUTDOOR SHOOT!!!

In case you have forgotten, I would like to remind you that RK came back from London after completing a film's shoot. And now? He just completes his shots in one studio and one set?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ Even serials ki shooting takes place in bigger and better sets and RK is a Bollywood star for God's sake๐Ÿฅฑ I am not asking for London/Paris mein shooting. But atleast Lonavla mein hi koi hill station ki shooting dikha do ๐Ÿคฃ And Madhu should be RK's spot there. Madhu-RK get lost during the shoot or simply go out for shopping ๐Ÿ˜† Show them WITHOUT anyone's interruption๐Ÿ˜†

2. RK WATCHES MADHU DANCING!!!

You still have the original idea of showing Madhubala a heroine na? Remember, you showed us Trishna-Madhu dancing in chawl and Madhu performing better than Trishna? Now it's time to work on that. Show that Madhu is getting bored.  RK is in his gym. Madhu goes in a hall to practice her dance moves. RK after gymming passes by that room and sees her dancing. He first  stares in amazement and later joins her for a passionate couple danceโ˜บ๏ธ And please give Madhu a plain decent dress for this scene and not the heavy embroidered anarkalis ๐Ÿคฃ

3. JEALOUS AND DRUNK MADHU๐Ÿ˜†

So according to the new article, MADHU IS IN LOVE!!! Utilise this phase properly. RK takes Madhu for some celeb party or movie's premiere. There, seeing him surrounded by girls, Madhu gets JEALOUS๐Ÿ˜ˆ By mistake she drinks alcohol and gets all drunk. She goes out. RK goes behind her in search for her. She is adamant not to go home with him. He forcefully drags her home. There she does some drama and RK changes her clothes and she cuddles him while sleeping. When she wakes up in the morning, she finds herself in new clothes and sleeping on RK. She gets scared and asks RK what happened last night. RK teases her and then imitates her last night actions. Madhu when realises the  truth (that nothing happened last night and RK was only joking) gets angry. RK takes her out on a surprise dateโ˜บ๏ธ

4. MADHU SEDUCES RK๐Ÿคฃ

Dipali seduce kar sakti hai, why should Madhu be left behind?๐Ÿ˜† RK ainvayi ainvayi teases Madhu that she is a behenji and his heroines are very hot. When he comes back home, Madhu gets dressed up in a hot dress and seduces him๐Ÿ˜† RK then assures her that he was just joking and Madhu is all embarrassed for acting like a despo๐Ÿ˜† 

These are some ideas that came across my mind. If you have any, please write them down too. Give suggestions to CVs๐Ÿ˜†

Please keep them very brief and don't post any OS here๐Ÿ˜†

If you like the ideas, please post the link on Colors' site on FB๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by chakku_chudail - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
RES

EDITED

1. Ohh!  believe me i found those sets soo fake !! oh wait not sets.. SET !! ๐Ÿ˜† chalo ryt now RK ke hath kaam nhi krte so they cant show any shooting but es after RK rcovers i want some really osumm sets !! :D hill station shooting toh and yaar actors do go outdoors to shoot btw! ๐Ÿ˜† it ll be really nyc if RK takes Madhu on shopping.. maza ayega dekhne mai ๐Ÿ˜†

2. muje aaj tk samajh nhi aya ki uss scene ka matlab tha kya? ๐Ÿ˜› i mean i tht ki Roma ne Madhu ko acha dance krte hue dekha toh vo kuvh na kch toh kregi but alas! it really looked lyk tat scene was just a FILLER! :xx i too want tis to happen... but me thoda different potrayal chahti hun! ๐Ÿ˜† oh wait !! my idea wont work.. Madhu ko contemporary nahi ata na islie! ๐Ÿ˜› ok so i lyk ur idea ๐Ÿ˜† and i agree exactly on the point that no heavy anarkalis pls! they are soo heavy ki thakawat jaldi ho jati hai and steps ka itna acha effect nahi ata... light costume suits! :DD me bhi light costumes me hi flawlwssly dance kri hun.. in heavy kapde i get tired very soon! 

3. dream on !!! aur kuch nhai keh sakti mai !! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿคฃ

4. i dont want the despo thingie ... ๐Ÿ˜† baki sabse i agree... iske hone ke chances bhi hain! ๐Ÿ˜‰ bas i want ki after Madhu is done RK is left dumbstruck! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by swaron502 - 11 years ago
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Superb Chakku ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I'd like to see all esp J Madhu & RK sees Madhu dancing or perhaps Madhu joining RK in gym ๐Ÿ˜‰ giving company ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Priya2000.

Superb Chakku ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I'd like to see all esp J Madhu & RK sees Madhu dancing or perhaps Madhu joining RK in gym ๐Ÿ˜‰ giving company ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks. I wish CVs bhi dekhen๐Ÿ˜†

1. they have forgotten that RK is a superstar so forget it ๐Ÿ˜†

2. Madhu will dance and the song will b "panghat pe naache...naache re naache madhubala" ๐Ÿ˜†

3.  dream on ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿคฃ...RK inna besharam hai nahi, agar Madhu kuch kar paaye to theek else no hopes ๐Ÿคฃ

4. this one is not bad ๐Ÿ˜†...and ppl will b happy to see Madhu in a sexy dress ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

I have one idea which will come true i m damn sure - saas-bahu ki takraar and RK saving Madhu from everyone  ๐Ÿฅฑ
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 11 years ago
vaani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How Nice๐Ÿ˜ณ. All these Romantic situations are exciting. I look forward to see all these and many more which may make this show unique.
Another idea, they are in some beautiful place shooting. Rk's car doesn't work,Madhu and RK should get lost. Romance in beautiful exotic places is exciting.๐Ÿ˜†
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaani21

How Nice๐Ÿ˜ณ. All these Romantic situations are exciting. I look forward to see all these and many more which may make this show unique.

Another idea, they are in some beautiful place shooting. Rk's car doesn't work,Madhu and RK should get lost. Romance in beautiful exotic places is exciting.๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah๐Ÿ˜ณ That gets covered in the outdoor shooting one๐Ÿ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes I want to see those scenes too and a happy diwali to you too.
Adorable-Dia thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ all suggestions are awesome... Would love to watch
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Yes I want to see those scenes too and a happy diwali to you too.

Everyone wants to see such scenes, only Cvs aren't showing them๐Ÿ˜†