abb no faida results are out!!!!!!!
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chaichil

hmmm matlab tht stupid mistake of mine was not noticed
hope soo...

writing style...???????really nw???

me too...by da writing styles I get to know who has written wat...congrats akshay u took da first placeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ‘
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

abb no faida results are out!!!!!!!

koi baat nahi...I am one of the winnersπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
ya so now..all the winners pls send us your full names..i know sahas and akku's full name...rest plz do send it..also tell us hpw you want ur names to appear..!! I mean not wat role...but it means that like akshay may want his name as akku...and so on..!! 
Monika_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What yaar !!!

Update bhi mere peeche kiya aur results bhi out kar diye...I am disappointed !!! πŸ˜’
Mannu: you toh know I am busy in office and come in the night only...

Well, never mind...koi na 😊
The update was a good one...πŸ‘πŸΌ heights of misunderstanding yaar πŸ˜‰

Chalo, lets see what next (if any) β€οΈ
Edited by Monika_S - 11 years ago
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hmmm matlab tht stupid mistake of mine was not noticed
hope soo...

writing style...???????really nw???πŸ˜†

ok...so well..frankly speaking i haven't read the updates yet...(don't worry i will read them all..) but the things that told me about who has written which one..

1. chaitanya...while writing anything...u use a smaller font in comparison to manish..plus sometimes write the stuff in curly braces { } πŸ˜†

2. Manish...the spelling of word 'tumko' ... as i have read manish's updates...he writes all of them as 'thumko'...which came in first few lines of the first part...jisse aaram se pata chal gaya πŸ˜‰
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monika_S

What yaar !!!

Update bhi mere peeche kiya aur results bhi out kar diye...I am disappointed !!! πŸ˜’
Mannu: you toh know I am busy in office and come in the night only...

Well, never mind...koi na 😊
The update was a good one...πŸ‘πŸΌ heights of misunderstanding yaar πŸ˜‰

Chalo, lets see what next (if any) β€οΈ

moni di sorry..!!...wo kya hein na we had panned it to be put up in the after noon..and ya thanx..!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshayR

ok...so well..frankly speaking i haven't read the updates yet...(don't worry i will read them all..) but the things that told me about who has written which one..

1. chaitanya...while writing anything...u use a smaller font in comparison to manish..plus sometimes write the stuff in curly braces { } πŸ˜†

2. Manish...the spelling of word 'tumko' ... as i have read manish's updates...he writes all of them as 'thumko'...which came in first few lines of the first part...jisse aaram se pata chal gaya πŸ˜‰

OMG...bhai seriously hats off to u..!! How much of brain work..!! and ya wo font size wala actually was a coincidence if I am not worng..becoz first chaitanya was to post it as one long update with two different colors...but then there was a word limit for the post..tus she had to post it as seperate updates and there the font changed..!! 
AmYraaA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

OMG...bhai seriously hats off to u..!! How much of brain work..!! and ya wo font size wala actually was a coincidence if I am not worng..becoz first chaitanya was to post it as one long update with two different colors...but then there was a word limit for the post..tus she had to post it as seperate updates and there the font changed..!! 

i frequently use the curly brackets???
wah yeh toh meine khud bhi nahi notice kiya hein

areey wah..tum toh ekdum cheeteh typs nikale...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
@chaichil Haan yar akku bhai humara cheetha hein..cheetha.. :P