Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
All these PhanGirl will Beat ANJILI Period...🤣...!!
Still GUL forced him...
Evn so...wht barun was doing thn...GOD dont kn whts rlly thy think or afraid to accept tht BS is leaving for his Personal choise...
The last hug shows thr is nothing wron b/w thm...
I think ppl reading Too much b/w the lines...:/
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinaa

Head is spinning i defo need a break now.yaa a longish deservable break.

We are also working hard, reading post after post , posting replies every minute, fighting with our loved ones to spend time doing the first two things, yup I am tired , need break 
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
How many interview does Barun is giving? I know what he will say.. can't we just move on from this i am really tired of all this drama !!
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --krishyy--

All these PhanGirl will Beat ANJILI Period...🤣...!!
Still GUL forced him...
Evn so...wht barun was doing thn...GOD dont kn whts rlly thy think or afraid to accept tht BS is leaving for his Personal choise...
The last hug shows thr is nothing wron b/w thm...
I think ppl reading Too much b/w the lines...:/

I could digest even that but I couldn't digest some phankis still saying that "Barun is not leaving.He is just going for a break" ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
There are still some Phangurls in Di-lusion mode to the power infinity! 
Edited by GayuArnav - 11 years ago
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Guys...kernal replied to my comment... 😆Edited by sanja_here - 11 years ago
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Am back

Bhaiya is playing up and Gul is involved.

Makes me belive that theory one TM made about Gul wanting to end the show and SP not agreeing. Gul is aware Bhaiya wants to leave and persue BW, so they have teamed up and him going away will hit the show and eventually it will shut down before planned!!

But there is awkwardness between Bhaiya and Gul... hardly any eye contact and not comfortable with silence!!

It was a very fake interview
and in the end... I still dont know why he is leaving!!!
..ObliViate.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: GayuArnav

I could digest even that but I couldn't digest some phankis still saying that "Barun is not leaving.He is just going for a break"🤣🤣
There are still some Phangurls in Di-lusion mode to the power infinity!

hahaha...ohh yhee he can go nd Do stuff in thos 10days..with his One nd ONLY Wife...hahah...🤣.
I was just thinking haye Dude do u the 1st evr man in this planet who got married to a woman nd hv a wife...🤣.
I think if nything was scrifted tht was scrifted...
I dont kn from which eyes thy r watching...aee evn i m his fan...so thn i will believe him na..
He was laughing saying tht i heard i stood for something against the scrift which i didnt like...Ohh GOD hw much he will clear...i m waiting for his BBC inteview
if its live thn some will cry thr for sure...nd i can laugh like a hell..evn thy r so mad cant saw he is laughing at thr stupidity...Jago mohan pyare...aab jaag bhi jao...🤣.
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yo Gattu is back with his post.
This time spam karna hai to karo.
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jules

Am back

Bhaiya is playing up and Gul is involved.

Makes me belive that theory one TM made about Gul wanting to end the show and SP not agreeing. Gul is aware Bhaiya wants to leave and persue BW, so they have teamed up and him going away will hit the show and eventually it will shut down before planned!!

But there is awkwardness between Bhaiya and Gul... hardly any eye contact and not comfortable with silence!!

It was a very fake interview
and in the end... I still dont know why he is leaving!!!

I am assuming you dont know the reason based on interview but based on facts it is crystal clear
..ObliViate.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jusad

I am assuming you dont know the reason based on interview but based on facts it is crystal clear

if thr was nythingg sooo serious b/w thos two...thn did BS give tht interview...or he is tht much abla purush...gul twisted his hand nd put him in the couch to give an interview...GOD i m pissed of with all these...
I felt interview was genuine...itna ankho me kaun ghusega...:/...hahhah