virman os : jealously - a bliss...

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
another os...!!!!! hope you all like it...!!! please do share your views or reactions...!!!
appreciation and criticism both are welcomed...!!!

HERE IS THE LINK OF MY OTHER WORKS...

manvi : di i hope i am doing right... am i..??
jeevika : yes manvi you are absolutely right... but i dont get it why are you asking me the same thing again and again...??
manvi : di i dont know why... but i feel that i am guilty of hiding all this from virat..
jeevika : mannu please dont stress yourself.. its a very important day for you... so just relax and concentrate on it...
viren : sali sahiba... all the very best to you.. apne jiju ka naam roshan karke aana... mera aashirwaad hai tumhare saath...
manvi : thanks jiju...
viren : manvi is everything alright...???
jeevika : kuch nahi virenji... wo.. wo bas..
viren : jeevika... pls excuse us for a minute.. i want to talk to manvi alone...
jeevika : par viren ji...
viren : jeevika pls..
jeevika goes outside leaving behind the jiju saali duo...
viren : do i need to ask manvi or you can read my mind...??
manvi : jiju i am feeling...
viren : speak up manvi... you can talk to me..
manvi : jiju i am feeling very worried.. worried about how virat will react.. i dont know jiju how will he take all this... i dont want to hurt him but its my life.. i can take my decisions myself..
viren : manvi.. manvi.. manvi.. dont worry about virat.. he is not a kid anymore.. he will understand and will react maturely... i really trust you both..
manvi : jiju.. thanks.. but i have a gut feeling that virat will not be happy after knowing it.. i can almost visualise how he will react and it gives me goose bumps... i regret why i committed to rahul.. i should have thought before saying a yes to him.. n now the problem is how to cope with all this.. how can i stop virat from coming here as i only invited him and he must be on his way and will be reaching here any moment jiju.. or how can i go and simply betray rahul.. i will not only be betraying rahul but also his trust on me, his dreams,his friendship, his passion and what not...
viren : manvi... listen to me.. just go for it and give it your best shot.. and dont worry about him.. i will handle virat and trust me nothing will go wrong... remember you are not doing it for yourself but for somebody else...
manvi : i know jiju.. but you do know virat's temper...
viren : he is more mature now manvi.. virat and his temper do not go hand in hand from the time he fell in love with you... and i know that you also know this...
manvi : yeah i know this jiju... thank you soo much... ab dekhna main duniya hiladungi jiju...
viren : thats like virat's jhansi ki rani...
manvi : yeah yeah...
viren : and remember when viren is here not to fear...!!!
manvi : jiju... stop it na... please go and see whether virat has reached or not...
viren : ok i am going... waise this is not fair you only care about virat and not me...?? just kidding... all the best manvi...
manvi : thank you jiju...
virat : bhabhi manvi...
jeevika : kya kaha devarji...???
virat : wo manvi kahin dikh nahi rahi hai.. i hope she has also turned up after eating my mind for hours and literally forcing me to attend this silly and idiotic event...
jeevika : ofcourse she has turned up... infact she was here only few minutes back...
virat : i'll just call her and ask...
viren : bhai... dont worry about her... she will be here soon... in the meantime we can go inside and settle ourself...
virat : bhai you and bhabhi go... i will wait for manvi to come back...
viren : what is the use of waiting here virat...?? she is not a kid that she will get lost.. she will join us...
jeevika : yes virat viren ji is right.. mannu will join us...
virat : ok...
virat : bhai.. mujhe kuch theek nahi lag raha... i wonder  where the hell is manvi... when will she get responsible... i am getting so worried bhai...
viren : chill.. she must have found somebody and might be chattering like always... just relax and please dont get upset on her...
virat : bhai.. i am not upset on her... i am  just.. just...
viren : just missing her.. right..???
virat : hmm... i only came here for manvi bhai... i really have no interest in this event.. i just wanted to be with manvi... i know i havent been giving her any of my time my months but that does not mean that i dont love her... i love her bhai.. i really do...
viren : we all know that you love her.. we have no doubts...
virat : i hope manvi comes soon...
viren : me too...
jeevika : mee too... now lets see this performance.. it looks nice..
the dance performance started but virat had really no interest in watching it until viren pinched him and signalled him to look at the stage...
virat with no interest laid a look at the stage and the next moment he knew that his eyes were struck there with his mouth open... hs eyes were struck on the angel dressed in red... correction his eyes were struck on the girl he loves the most in the world... she was manvi, his manvi performing salsa... but the next moment all the happiness, excitement,admiration, shock were replaced by jealously... virat was burning on seeing manvi dancing with a guy so close to her... his blood was boiling on seeing the proximity between that unknown guy and manvi... he just couldnt take it anymore.. his eyes were not looking at the dance being performed but was looking wherever that guy touched manvi... seeing manvi so close with a guy, the eye connection and the sizzling chemistry they displaced was making virat more jealous and angry with every passing second... it was like as if someone has pulled the floor from beneath his feet... he felt as if it was a rude awakening about his relationship.. he was so busy in his office that he merely had time for manvi.. as a result he wasnt that close to her now and a fear that this might all end up on a different tangent... manvi might leave him forever and go away from him and his life... no he just cannot let this happen on any cost.. he just cannot... he have to get his love back... he have to tell manvi that he still loves her and cant let her go.. he have to make manvi believe in their love if in case she has forget it... but somewhere down his heart he was sure that manvi loves him only him and she cant get enough of him no matter what... he was brought back to reality by the loud applauding in the auditorium...
after the performance...
viren : so how was it bhai...?? shoched hun...??
virat : you new about it... right...???
viren : yes but what happened...??
virat :you helped her in all this and hide from me.. your real brother...
jeevika : virat.. arent you happy...?? it was a surprise for you.. manvi was so worried thinking how will you react..
virat : bhabhi... you should have told her to talk to me atleast about this...
jeevika : what are you saying...??? manvi is very happy virat please dont spoil her mood.. i request you
virat : bhabhi... please i dont want to talk to anybody... i am leaving...
viren : virat.. dont go bhai... think of it how will manvi feel...
virat : did she think how will i feel on seeing this...??
viren : you have lost it virat... stop uttering shit..
virat : i am sorry... i have to go...
manvi and rahul won the competition and rahul got a free scholarship in his dream dance academy and a cheque of rs.50,000/-. he thanked manvi for helping him by being his dance partner.. manvi replied that she can do that much for her teacher who taught her a dance form like salsa... infact she should be the one thanking him and not vise versa...
actually manvi joined dance classes as she was bored sitting.. she became friend with rahul who was the dance instructor at the classes... rahul shared with her his dream, his goal and manvi further encouraged him... the girl with whom rahul was to perform at the event had some personal problem and she left urgently... rahul was disheartened after the incident, then manvi came forward and told him that she would love to help him.. rahul and manvi soon weredancing partners... rahul had taught manvi salsa and brought the best out of her...
at  vadera mansion
later that night...
manvi entered her room and she was really sad because virat left without meeting her.. he hadnt even told her how was the dance performance... but as she saw virat she went to him and hugged him...
manvi : why did you leave so early...??? i  missed you virat...
virat : why did you lie to me...???
manvi : actually i wanted to surprise you.. i thought...
virat : what did you think...??? tell me manvi what did you think...??? did you really think that i will be happy on seeing you in arms of a stranger...??
manvi : virat... are you drunk...??
virat : yes i am drunk... so what...??? and how can i be happy manvi...?? how can i see some random guy getting cozy with you...
manvi : cozy...??? what are you talking virat...?? we were just dancing and it was a competition...
virat : i dont give a shit manvi... i just cannot see you with anybody else.. for god sake, you are my wife manvi... how can i see a guy touching my wife.. and how can you let him come that close to you.. how could you...???
manvi : ohh i see... my husband isnt happy just because his wife danced with another guy... but  i thought that my virat, my chep, my friend, my partner, my husband will be more than happy for me... but no, i was wrong... absolutely wrong...!!! my husband just wants to own me, thats it...
virat : did you really say that i want to own you...??? no mrs. manvi vadera... i love you... i really love you... so what i am a little busy these days that doesnt mean that i dnt love you anymore... manvi i cant live without you even for a second damn it..
manvi : virat leave my hand... you hurting me...
virat threw her on the bed instead of leaving her hand..
virat : i am hurting you, really...?? you hurted me manvi... hurted me so badly that i feel as if someone has ripped my heart apart...
manvi : virat...
virat went on top her and held both of her hand above her head...
manvi : virat... i love you only you... i really just -
virat : shhh... listen to me manvi...i love you very much.. i cannot share you or your love with anybody else... this very thought kills me...
manvi (was now in tears) : i am sorry partner... i am only yours till me last breath and even after that...
virat : but i love you more... (wiping her tears)
manvi : then prove it mr. vadera...!!!!
virat : are you sure you want a proof..???
manvi : very sure...!!!
virat bends down and makes love to his manvi... he again shows her how much he loves her.. manvi again feels his love, his touch and realises that their love can never fade away.. it will never ever lose its magic, its essence, its passion... their love was eternal and as people say true love never ends... manvi thanked her stars for this incident as it brought back everything back into their relationship that was missing due to the busy daily rountine.. this jealously factor gave her 'her virat' back... this surely made him understand how important was to show love to our loved ones...
so jealously surely proved to be a bliss for virman...

THE END 
Edited by naina927 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome OS 
Loved the jealous virat...
👍🏼
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shaimah

Awesome OS 

Loved the jealous virat...
👍🏼

THANKS SHAIMAH... 😃
I ALSO LOVE THE JEALOUS VIRAT... 😉
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dat wz an amazing piece of work...
luv every bit of it...virat's possessiveness ...his jealousy on seeing his manvi in sumoneelses arms...beautiflly potrayed...
thnx a loot for dis wonderful piece of work n pm too...plz do cum up wid more 😊
afreenkansal thumbnail
wonderful
loved the jealous virat
..nikki_vijay.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow another awesome OS it was wonderful i mean when i was reading it i had three different thoughts first i thought virat din't yet propose manvi then u told both already love eachother and finally wife&husband that was really nice thing and you beautifully portrayed virat's feelings. Ooo jealous virat i just loved it and in the begginning when manvi was like ' i told yes to Rahul...his dreams his trust' and all i thought manvi's rishta was fixed to him or something but i was laughing when i found out that it was a salsa dance compitation...LOL...anyways it was an awesome OS do come up with more like this and thnx for the pm!!!
virman-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
really enjoyed this jealous virat
loved it
nice writing
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Os... Jealous Virat ❤️
Shadow_kissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesum one
virat's jealousy
and then manvi's helpful nature
they both are just awesum
loved the ending
finally they other got each other's love and understood their feelings
manvi came to know that virat still loved her like he loved before
and virat came to know that how important was it to spend some quality time with his loved ones and how necessary it is to make them feel that they are most important persons in their lives..

keep writing more such peices
and do continue our other works
thanks for ur pm

and again 
pls. continue ur other stories 
waiting for ur updates

😊 keep smiling
and wish u a happy and safe diwali
anu1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Such an Awesome OS😊