Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
She dated a Muslim guy to know more about the religion?? 😕 Bimbo. There are other ways too Aansu ki nadi. The poor guy must feel so used.
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Haven't seen the vid but how is it remotely related to BB6? From the title of your topic, it seems to be about the personal beliefs of a contestant. Nothing to do with BB6 at all.
Arsha_Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chitrashi

Haven't seen the vid but how is it remotely related to BB6? From the title of your topic, it seems to be about the personal beliefs of a contestant. Nothing to do with BB6 at all.

Yeah. But people kept on asking if she was a muslim or not,Soo just posted dis video! 
Hope u dont have any problem ðŸ˜Š
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I know. Moddies on a sunday snooze, I guess. Karisma's filmy videos were killed in two seconds.
That's y she was offering prayer as well! 
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
tfs. thats why she says her prayers wid sana.
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Arsha_Kriyansh

Yeah. But people kept on asking if she was a muslim or not,Soo just posted dis video! 
Hope u dont have any problem ðŸ˜Š

See whether I have a problem or not is not the issue, one simply has to tread carefully where religion is concerned is all. Who knows what might trigger some one off to object. Politics and Religion are topics one should simply stay away from commenting on - simple survival tactics.

Originally posted by: MithiBani

She dated a Muslim guy to know more about the religion?? 😕 Bimbo. There are other ways too Aansu ki nadi. The poor guy must feel so used.

I am missing Mulla Akber in this thread! ðŸ˜†
Arsha_Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

See whether I have a problem or not is not the issue, one simply has to tread carefully where religion is concerned is all. Who knows what might trigger some one off to object. Politics and Religion are topics one should simply stay away from commenting on - simple survival tactics.

I ll Wait for the mods   ðŸ˜†