Manvi reveals that there's  a rishta

Between Karan and Swamini Bua

This leaves dada ji fuming

Swamini questions her father about the fate of her child

He remembers his jhooth

The other side Jeeman get saboot

About how karan is swam ini's khoon!

by shobraKapoor

Hello my dear buddies... actually this tym im very sad cz we didnt any sweet VirMan nd Virika moments cz firstly Manvi was busy digging SB's past thn how can she get tym to romance with her hubby😆 Anyways i'll try to get some cute VirMan scene from last week which made us say ''Aww so chweet''... nd sadly last week there was no Virika scene...😕

So last week's best VirMan scene was the Karwa chauth scene👏 Actually wife takes fast for the well being of their husband but here in VirMan's case its the reverse. Virat taking fast for Mannu just to make her happy😊 how sweet of u Virat, kithna romantic nikhla hai yeh munda😉 nd Manvi too took fast for him. They scene were they fed each other was the best scene according to me. Both of them r ready to sacrifice their happiness for each other. Ur the most unique hus nd wife ive ever seen. ⭐️

by -ritchelle-

The Filler Scene of the Week would have to be Maanvi and Virat advertising the Maruti Alto. In my opinion, this was a huge promotional gimmick by EHMMBH and Maruti, and I didn't findthe need for it in the show. It just occupied unnecessary footage and bored the likes of viewers like me. So EHMMMBH and Cinevistaas, if you're reading this, please refrain from huge advertising campaigns in your shows, cause it is not interesting. It is plain boring.

by -ritchelle- 

While there have been no outright depressing scenes, one scene that really managed to pull the strings of my heart has got to be the one where Swamini realises that there is a possibility that her father may have lied to her, and her baby may still be alive. Seema Kapoor is a fabulous actress and she portrayed the emotions of a distraught and anguished mother to the T. Swamini is the ONLY reason I am still remotely interested in the show, cause Maanvi's curiosity JeeMaan's CIDgiri is really getting on my nerves. This is why, the Sad Scene of the Week has got to be the scene where Swamini breaks down after her interrupted conversation with her Bauji.

by jnawaz

So its disappointing to see that EHMMBH is slowly turning into your typical saas-bahu drama'not really saas-bahu'I mean that's there a little too'but what I mean is like the whole misunderstanding'the drama'the jasoos bahu and all that'kya se kya bana diya humari Maanvi ko'bleh'but that's not what im here to talk about'the scene that I really enjoyed watching and had fun was the scene when Jeevika is lecturing Maanvi on how to be a good biwi while Viren and Virat eavesdrop outside the door'it was so cute'had the masti and cuteness that we're used to seeing for these couples'it was awesome seeing Maanvi fawning over her Jijaji and all that'it was funny how it was boys vs. girls again'sort of'know what I mean'cute nok-jhok and all'I hope we get to see more of that'
On that note'another funny part was the family calling Maanvi and Virat while they were on their honeymoon'pehle Jeevika'phir Dabbu'lol'kabab mein hadis kahin ke'but main kaun hoti hoon bolne wali'im the kabab mein hadi in quite a few love stories'he he'one last thing'the whole car informercial'seriously!? That was ridiculous'the nearly dedicated an entire episode to the car and explaining how great it is'talk about product placement!!
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

by -RD-

Karan Shekhawat -the mere mention of that name is enough to send tremors across-  right from Hrishikesh to Chandigarh ,the name and the person behind the name has got everyone thinking and  with his apparent connect to Swamini Bua ...more specifically him being SB's son definitely adds value to his whole mysterious yet trying to be the nice guy self .So with all that behind him he definitely deserves to be our character of the Week !!!

by jnawaz

"Maanvi…aaj tak tere haar faisle mein maine tera saath diya..." – Jeevika

Who else DIED laughing at this line? I know I did…really…who is she kidding? Sure…she's supported Maanvi…most of the times…before marriage…but after marriage…so is not the case…koi Jeevika ko badam khilao…memory aur mazboot hoga…how many times did she side with the Vaderas and not her sister…how many times was it others from that Vadera family supporting Maanvi when Jeevika didn't? need I remind on each occasion? Vaise toh I don't have the patience or time…but this dialogue this week…KILLER!! Who do the CV's think they are kidding? Certainly NOT US!! Sheesh!! *jaz shakes head in disapproval*

by -Predator-

by RabbaVe

This week's costume of the week goes to Miss Manvi Vadhera in her KC avatar, she was wearing a light red done up-but not overly outfit. Discussion suggests that something like this should have been Manvi's wedding gown. Anyway, Manvi was seen in a dark red outfit with a gold and silver flower pattern as a border and a beautiful gold and red necklace lining her neck. Her makeup done lightly and subtle blusher across her cheeks. Differing to Manvi's wedding gown, this outfit was simpler and defiantly more Manvi! 

by jnawaz

How many of you have vacuums at home? *looks for hands*…sees everyone raising hands…now…correct me if I'm wrong but…don't you have to empty them out or throw the bags out…aaj ke din mein toh saab bagless hote hai na…so how is it that once the little 2x2 picture of Swamini but gets sucked up it can't be found again? Come on! All they had to do was empty the vacuum and that's it…you'd have the proof you need…put your heads together people!!! Im just saying…just sifting through the contents of the vacuum would have kept Maanvi from getting yelled it at over and over again…

by OnlyHope / _Aanchal_

snowflake. thumbnail

by OnlyHope

VirIka
(Non-Animated)

by Phoenix.Xeelan

Your winning sig! 😛

VirMan
(Non-Animated)

by -Prash-

Here's a sig you  get to use for the week! 😛

(Animated)

by Delena-cious

Your winning sig for the week! :D

by Deepali88

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i-SGsHvBNY[/YOUTUBE]

by Aisho

snowflake. thumbnail

by -Predator-

By Neha.K

Here's your gift! 😛

by -Predator-

By princess_sara

Here's your winning sig that you can use for the week! 😳

by _Aanchal_

StarStruckLove

Your gift 😳

By munnihyderabad

Thanks for keeping the forum alive with great topics! Keep it up 😛
Edited by _Aanchal_ - 11 years ago
snowflake. thumbnail

by -Predator-

Well, this week has had quiet a lot of speculations from Karan Tacker's trip to London, to his all-so-hyped up rumor about leaving the show. Last but not least to catch up this Friday, was the old is gold news coming back to front, that Karan and Kushal are on cold war, hence resulting in Karan's thought about quitting Ek Hazaaron. We don't prefer discussing such matters innit? 🤔

by -Predator-

A personal feeling- this week the show has had a lot of gaps. Perhaps the Swamini is not clicking with the audience? Who knows. According to the last episode's precap, it seems like Manvi (and Jeevika) are leaving no stone unturned in finding out about the new entrant Karan. Finally the show will get onto a high point with Swamini raising her hand to slap Manvi. The coming track also promises that Dadaji will turn out guilty for having hid the truth about Swamini's son from her. What we have to see is how Karan adjusts to the situation, whether he will actually move into the Vadhera Mansion and how this step will affect Virika and Virman.

by -ritchelle-

I would give this week 2 and a half stars. The Karan Shekhawat track has so much potential, but it has been handled very poorly. Other than Nia's acting and my own curiosity to know more about Swamini's past, I didn't find anything interesting this week. And oh, may I mention the disgusting editing that Cinevistaas did to cover up Tacker's absence? Cinevistaas, you guys have a really crappy editor. Please change him/her, cause this is not the first time that your editing has been shoddy.

by jasminedayal

In my opinion, this week was not a good one for EHMMBH. The Editing team could not cover up Tacker's absence properly nor was the story promising. Karan Shekhawat's track looked promising in its initial stage but later its a pain in the eye to have Karan on the screen. CV's should maintain the pace of storytelling. In a 20 minute Episode, a proper balance to all the ongoing tracks should be given!

According to the saying"Too much in a plate leads to a mess"  EHMMBH Team should learn a lesson of pulling one strand at a time and giving it a firm knot before laying hands on the next thread!

For now all that i can say is CV's no doubt you have been able to trap us with the suspense of Swamini Bua's past, we in the future would like to see some improved editing and also proper emphasis on all the characters!

-------------------------------------------

On behalf of the NL team, wish you all a very happy & safe diwali 🤗

Edited by _Aanchal_ - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you very much, Aanchal for putting this up on time! 🤗
Love you for this <3

Congratz on the 9th one, guys! Next we'll hit double digit, wohoo! 😎

Thanks to the entire NL team whose hard work goes into putting this together!!
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank You NL Team! 😳
Congrats to all the winners! 👏
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thankuu thankuu thankuuu.. am honoured☺️

and congrats to all the winners... good job

A big applause to NL team...👏 Appreciate ur hard work :)

thanks again...

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing newsletter!
Thanks for everyone's hard work!!
Congratulations to the winners :')