Rati should have won

Gaby09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
YYY didn't she win?????She is the most popular actress among all female leads of Zee...Can't they see it.????i m really sad.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sadness is all around...the news made my heart cry . Rati has always been a flawless , perfectionist , versatile and divine actress . She works with at most devotion . She is like sunshine to so many life , fresh air in television industry . She is lovable , ethereal , elegant who has carried herself in a very beautiful manner always . She has been someone who is famous for giving scenes in one shots , who has been admired by so many telly wood / Bollywood actors/actress /directors/producers for her hard work . I will not say i hate zee now...because i accept zee has given her many opportunities and i appreciate that . Nor i have problems with kratika , she has been a good actress too . But what is disheartening is a talent which got recognized at ITA level wasn't recognized by her own channel . This wasn't expected after day and night voting . It certainly don't makes my love go less for my angel in anyway but it had increased my spirit to make her win in the coming awards . Still the feeling , the wish , that excitement , that nervousness is the reason of tears . She  is my all rounder , best in every next thing . She has  looks that can kill , acting skills and popularity which made even media to call her the queen of telly wood . Voice that can melt . I will just like to end with ...

angel we love you ...we always have...we always will...

Edited by Surbhi123 - 11 years ago
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what??? 😭
where is d news published 🥺
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari117

what??? 😭

where is d news published 🥺

someone who went there confirmed that kratika has won it . 😭
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
goddd i came to forum after such a long gap and what i got 🥺
wish i wouldnt have logged in ðŸ˜­ feeling depressed now ðŸ˜­
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari117

goddd i came to forum after such a long gap and what i got 🥺

wish i wouldnt have logged in ðŸ˜­ feeling depressed now ðŸ˜­

i wish she had got that . I wish...the girl has given more than 100 percent to the show . But our bad luck . it's all disheartening, heartbreaking  . .😭💔
.FALTU. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yes she should have gotten that, but guys dont be sad RP dont need an award to prove her self, she never had. she is the best and nothing can change that
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This was about the most popular face! And lo and behold. ðŸ˜†
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: diviyaka

if kartika is the poplar face than she should have been in top 10  in i-f  which she never was!!!!!!!   but rati was always in top 10 this proves rati is very popular anyway fake award function instead of calling it ZRA they can call it punar viaah awards🤢   because all the awards will be given to the actors of that show🤢really fed up of these fake award

it would be really nice if we can present our disappointment in a way that it doesn't hurt kratika fans . 😊
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishoo

yes she should have gotten that, but guys dont be sad RP dont need an award to prove her self, she never had. she is the best and nothing can change that

YES...she don't need awards to prove herself...still we lost her smile which would have been there when she would have been standing on the stage...those emotions...that auspicious moment .That somewhere makes sad .