Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: TALIRAlinda

I HAVE A STUPID FEELINGS   AS RITHVIK TWEEET ZRA has interesting stuff for arvi fan so i wish rithvik won naya sadsya award , asha won favourite beti award and arvi won best couple award and ashvik announce that they r couple as both seems different in ZRA both r blashing too much and rithviks blashing

I was just leaving to go sleep, but couldnt not reply to this.

IM STILL SMILING after reading this, like i have the hugest smile on right now, ican like feel it touch my eyes almost ๐Ÿ˜†
but aww, imagine all of that? Like my ashvik heart couldn't take all of that in one night !
mishii_krystu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

I've been dying to get a tweet from Rithvik โค๏ธ

Also, I noticed that the fake Asha and Rithvik on Twitter are so cute and sweet to each other ๐Ÿ˜†

HAHAHA yesterday all day i was tweeting RD in sindhii (his mother tongue) just to get one tweet back๐Ÿ˜ƒ loool..but yeah thankfully he did tweet about ARVII..he is a big fan of arvii as well ๐Ÿ˜ณ
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys gotta go for the diwali pooja . will catch you guys later ๐Ÿ˜Š

Happy Diwali to all of you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mishii_krystu

HAHAHA yesterday all day i was tweeting RD in sindhii (his mother tongue) just to get one tweet back๐Ÿ˜ƒ loool..but yeah thankfully he did tweet about ARVII..he is a big fan of arvii as well ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Did it work? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ and yes, it's so cute - I think he's the biggest Arvi fan ๐Ÿ˜†
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prathikri

If asha does not win best beti award then i would say Zee has lost it๐Ÿ˜† 

@ bold - icing on the cake.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeah asha deserve best beti award if zee not give it then i will kill my zee subscription ,,,
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
What other actors do and say what Rithvik and Asha do and say, like seriously? And the chemistry they have hrejkrhkje, I will scream if their relationship becomes confirmed by them or something, they are just so cute โค๏ธ
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eshaaax3.

I was just leaving to go sleep, but couldnt not reply to this.

IM STILL SMILING after reading this, like i have the hugest smile on right now, ican like feel it touch my eyes almost ๐Ÿ˜†
but aww, imagine all of that? Like my ashvik heart couldn't take all of that in one night !

good night ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
mishii_krystu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

Did it work? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ and yes, it's so cute - I think he's the biggest Arvi fan ๐Ÿ˜†

no not for me๐Ÿ˜• but he did tweet yesterday about zra right... offcourse he is arvii fan remeber in TT interview when ashu said ARVII is for arjun and purvii and it can be for arjun and ovii RD said let it be for arjun and purvii๐Ÿ˜† that was soo sweettt๐Ÿ˜Š haina?
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hai guys good morng.. Happy diwali..
arjunpurvixo thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishii_krystu

no not for me๐Ÿ˜• but he did tweet yesterday about zra right... offcourse he is arvii fan remeber in TT interview when ashu said ARVII is for arjun and purvii and it can be for arjun and ovii RD said let it be for arjun and purvii๐Ÿ˜† that was soo sweettt๐Ÿ˜Š haina?

Aw  It'll happen one day! and omg he said that? HOW CUTE IS HE โค๏ธ