TaaRey OS|| Confession filled with Desires||

.wanderlust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys dis is my first OS , I wrote dis only because Zara wanted me to . And guys sorry for any mistakes as i aint good at writing n all ! x 
Dis one's for you zoro 😳

CONFESSION FILLED WITH DESIRES ☺️

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so Afta da rose day party , Which was so incomplete widout da dance. The D3 Gang decided to arrange deir own party ! In which obv dance wud be dere. Rey just finihsed texting evryone abt da party and den den he thought wow so cool , Kal taani bhi Gs ke tarah nahi rahengi. Rey said to himself ' Kal ki party mein na toh Taani Gs hogi na hi humarey beeche mein koi prob hogi' He was so happy about it. He could almost feel ticklish thinking abt spending the party tym wid her ! but things were not really as dey were seen. 

Taani on the other hand was hurt by the way Rey had behaved wid her in da party. She said to herself ' Mujhe nahi pata tha that Rey could be rude wid me for such small reasons , Huh taani yeh kya bol rahi ho tum . Rey ke liye toh tum pehle si hi ek annoying ladki rahi ho, so how do u expect him to be sweet to you'. Suddenly Swayam snaps her out of her thoughts asking her to sit down for dinner ! 
  They have a bro-sis talk which ends on a goodnight hug.

The Next day , Party Tym at da hotel-
       Rey had reached before evryone eagerly waiting for evryone esp Taani. Afta sum tym he sees Swayam cum widout Taani. He runs upto him and first thing he asks'Taani Kaha Hai' Making swayam wonder why was he bothered ? But before he could say nethn all da d3 gang enters Along wid Taani, which brought a broad smile on Rey's face. His jaws dropps seeing her in the stuning backless Purple short dress wid black flowers. He thought to himself 'OMG yeh isse zyada hawt nahi ho sakti thi , I was sucha fool to reject her , Why rey why did you do dis ? *Sigh* Kash mein tab maan jata ab mein uske saath hota and i wouldnt hafto die evry min thinking abt the fact that she's not mine yet'. 

Taani was least bothered about Rey , well maybe no but she atleast pretended to be . She had forced a smile on her face and had decided dat she wudnt let Rey and his actions spoil her mood. She was in a full party mood and was enjoying herself to the most wid the girlies ! Many a tyms rey tried talkin to her but she paid no heed and simply ignored him making him feel bad ! 

Afta a while as da girls sat down for drinks the guys were just at deir best , Being stupid. Well obv excpet Rey and Swayam , who were too busyy admiring deir girls. While doin so dey saw a couple of guys misbehaving wid taani and talking crap . Rey comes in as da saviour and drags her away while Swayam bashes them up. 

Rey drags her all the way out till the corridor. Rey was still catching her hand ! Taani was happy from inside dat he actually cared for her now , but she din want him to noe dat , So she dusts his hand off her's and asks 

Taani : why did u pull me here ? 
Rey : *Surprised* Tumne dekha nahi woh ladke kaise baat kar rahe they' Mein sirf tumhari help kar raha tha.
Taani : Mujhe aap ki help ki zaroorat nahii thi i could manage aur bhai bhi they na , Why do u always hafto be sympathetc towards me ? . This reply of hers really hurt Rey and now he was furious 
Rey : Ek toh meine tumhari help ki aur uppar se tum mere uppar hi bhadak rahi ho , First of all tumse kisne kaha itni choti dress pehenke aane ko woh bhi backless' 
Taani : Mein jo bhi pehenu aap kaun hotey hai mujhe question karne wale? Mujhe toh laga tha ki hum kabhi dost nahi ban saktey kyunki mein ek GS hu.Fir apko itni fikr kyu ho rahi hia ?
 Rey den realises how rude he was wen he had told her all dose things in the fire exit. He was sorry 
Rey : Mujhe laga ki tum meri idealogies se agree nahi karti .. ' 
Bfore he could finish it , Taani burst saying : ideoligies ideoligies ideoligies ,thak gai hu mein yeh word sun sunke. Aap sirf apne baarey mein hi sochtey hai na? Kabhi socha hai dusro ko apke bato se kitna ... . Forget it Rey why am i even toking to you.

Saying so she presses the lift button and enter and just wen da door was about to close Rey stops it and enters too. Kyu taani tum chup kyu beth gayi kaho kya keh rahi thi. 
Tanni : ekho rey mein aap se koi baat nahi karna chahti , why dun u just leave me alone. 
Rey : Yehi toh mein nahi karr sakta na ? 
Taani : Kya? 
Rey : I .. i mean i dun like it wen u ignore me ? 
Taani : U no wat rey mein apko sachmein kabhi nahi samajh sakti. Kabhi aa kehtey ho ki hum kabhi dost nahi ban saktey and now ur tellin ki mein jab aapko ignore karti hu toh tumhe acha nahi lagta :S Yeh kaha ka logic hai ? 

While Taani was busy toking Rey presses the stop button which was'nt noticed by Taani and da lift got stuck, which made Tani grumble more. 
Taani : Wow great yeh lift ko bhi abhi hi atakna tha! Hay Krishnaji yeh kya ho raha hai . Please help karo. 
Rey : Tum kitni cute ho ?
Taani : Kya ? 
Rey : * Realising wat he said* Arey mera matlab tha ki . Umm .. tum bohut achi lag rahi ho. 

Before could say nethn , Rey was almost only 1 cm away from her. She was melting wid so much hotness of his. She could'nt even push him away. She din haff ne idea wat to do and wat Rey was about to do , All she knew was dat her heart was skipping beats bcz rey was so close to her .

Rey: Tum itney questions puchti hu, Mein confuse ho jata hu. taani mein khud nahi janta ki mein tumhare saath itna weird behave kyu karta hu . Im really sorry us din fir exit mein meine tumse bohut rudely behave kiya , i shudnt haff done dat. I felt bad ki ab tu mere against hogi and mein tumhe apne against nahi dekh sakta Taani. I just cant. Tumhe Sad dekhna, tumhe rota hua dekhna all dis i cant handle. Idk yeh kya hai Taani agar yeh sab ko pyaar kehte hai den yes I AM IN LOVE WID YOU. 
   Taani was on the verge of fainting wid dis much happiness she cudnt belive her ears . Did Rey actually say wat she wanted to here from the time she had seen him ? 
Taani : Kya yeh sach hai ? Aap mazak toh nahi kar rahe na ? 
Rey : Nahi Taani yeh sach hai I love You <3

Taani at once starts jumping till she could fall but Rey catches her . She was in his arms And dey both wid burning with desires. She din no wat to do. Suddenly Rey starts kissing her neck.Taani had shivers down her spine. She couldnt even stop him from doin so. He starts kssing her all over her bare back. He lowered his hands to her waist and pulled her closer. He pulled her into a deep soft kiss and she kissed him bak.Rey started nibbling her lips softly. Their tips of their tongues touched. Rey could almost hear her heart pumping. Taani moved her head sidways giving him more acces to kiss her neck. Rey again starting kissinh her lips gently making her fall for him more den ever . It had been 15 longs mins that they were kissing and as dey were falling short of breath dey eventually had to push away. They stood der satring at each other wid an awkward silence for wateva happnened between dem now. Taani Din no how to react. But Rey broke da silnece asking her if she was alright? 
And Taani widout thinkin just blurts out : Yes i definetly am. Tumhare hotey huey i doubt mujhe kabhi kuch ho sakta hai. 
This made Rey smile and he felt all da happiness in the world. Taani was beyind happy wid da fact dat rey actually liked her infact loved her

Rey: taani I love you so much. Will you be mine? 
Taani: Do u think i would say no? I'm Your Rey. 
Rey : Forever ke liye ? 
Taani : Until the end of our lives ,I'll always be your :D 
   Rey was overjoyed to hear dat , He pulls her into a tight hug, making it difficult for her to breath. 
Taani : Abhi hi maar daalna chahtey ho kya mujhe ? 
Rey : Haha Taani ur soo cute. Iloveyou x
Taani : I loveyoumore my prince charming. 

Saying so she gives him a side hug and dey decide to get in the party again as evryone must haff been worried :) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do hit the like button , comment , criticize :) Enjoy x 
Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dews100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just awesome... cant believe its ur 1st time... write more...
--taareylove--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
suhu what is this mujhe marne ka plan banaya hai kya itni hotness but its awesom hats off to you👏
Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Editted -

SUHU !!!!!! I have so much to say :p :p

1 . THANKYOU sooo muchhh fr listening to me at once and writing the OS :p m highly obliged by tht :p :D :D

2. I CANT BELIEVE its ur first OS

3. U DID AN AMZING JOBBB !!!!!!! I LOVED IT TO THE COREEE !! The idea of their own party was super amazinggg and rey thinking *taani won't b the GS thr* was superbbb . *applause*applause*

4. Ur obsession wid PURPLE DRESS for taani :p made me smile totally !!!

5. I fell short of breath we he kissed taani's back :p that was sooo hottt !!! U naughty lil girl :p :p

Lastly u did an awesomeee jobbb and I WANT U TO WRITE MORE NOW !!! U can't give excuses anymore :pEdited by zara.92 - 11 years ago
Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i jus cant say in words... fab, ossom, hot, loved it 2 the core! ☺️ 😳
loved the episode... itna hot nd romantic episode maine kabhi nahi padha..! ☺️ 
pls continue! and pm me! 
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hii Suhaima dii!! I loved it.. Uff!! Hawwwttt!!!! Cute!!!! Sweeett!!! idk.. Shaday yeh sab understatements hai aapke Os ke liye.. Loved it sooo much!!!! Do write more.. Thanks a lot for the pm.. n keep pming me about your future works!! Edited by Taareyforever - 11 years ago
shaniD3luver thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awesum awesum mindblowing speechlesss great work and the list goes on...
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

res🤗

Unres..

OMG..!!

U wrote smthing fr d frst tym..and it actually turned out sooo vey well..

Suhu u amazed me with this piece..

and this tym  actually read it full..

Loved it honest wala.. :P

It has to be so gud..my suhu is so talented.. 🤗

Edited by Ana_Taarey - 11 years ago
Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice one suhu😳 write more🤗
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Suhu I cannot believe this is your first time writing a OS wow u did a super duper fantastic job. Love how Taani showing Rey attitude and ignoring him. He and his ideologies so deserve it lol. Confession in a elevator hmm. It was so hot and steamy. I love your OS suhu. Now u definitely has to write more Taarey hot stuff more often