Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Some of the language used in this forum really gets on my nerves.

Some respect guys,come on.

Without Gul Khan Arhi would have simply been the imagination of a woman and not the characters we feel so attached to now

Without Gul Khan we would never have gotten to see the amazing chemistry of Barun and Sanaya. The woman has the uncanny knack of being spot on with her casting. She realised the true potential of 'Sarun' much before we did.

Gul Khan gave us Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta. I think we can all agree that we began to love Sanaya and Barun because of Arnav and Khushi. In fact i would say Barun and Sanaya are nothing without Arhi.

Gul Khan wanted to tell a story and she did. Some where along the way something went wrong, maybe it was Barun's break, maybe it was pressure from the channel, maybe it was pressure from the fans. What ever it was, it's most certainly not something we know of.

Just because you want someone to blame do not pick out the singular reason why we even have IPK.

Let's all get off our high horses and look at the big picture here.

Gul Khan is a talented writer and story-teller who gave us the characters we love.

If she says her story if complete then it's her disposition. You can watch more of her shows or you can not, that's your choice.

But all this judgement without knowing what really happened behind the scenes is unwarranted.

The hypocrisy is also blaringly obvious. If Barun or Sanaya wanted to quit everyone is ready to offer them luck and watch their new shows, but the same thing doesn't extend for Gul Khan. Why? Because she works behind the scenes and is therefore easier to blame.

I for one will always be thankful to Gul Khan for giving me Arnav and Khushi.

I think among all the shitty writers we have Gul Khan is a gem. If she again gives me characters i can fall in love with, i will watch her shows.

GulKhanfangurl4lyf
RC

To clarify some things.

My question is why make Gul Khan the sole reason for IPK's downfall? 
Edited by Rockerchic - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raadhiyaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
am sorry but i don't agree wid u
rsood86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
First of all I completely disagree to watever u hv written...I neither wanna support actors nor the PH...

But just one question to u...

Why all fingers r pointing towards Gul Khan ???

If according to u, IPKKND has made BARUN and SANAYA as ARNAV and KHUSHI respectively, then Gul is also made by IPKKND...

If she s responsible for creating such a beautiful love story n the characters, she also responsible for its downfall...She s done step motherly treatment to the actors n storyline of IPKKND...

Why all actors, writers are leaving one by one...

I think u r smart enuf to think about dis...

She starts off show very well but she is not capable of shouldering it for long n its very much evident from her past record...where as u can go for past records of Barun and Sanaya...They hv never left their shows in any situation...
Edited by rsood86 - 11 years ago
...I think it is clear now that they threw Barun out...b'coz if show ending in jan...and Barun movie releasing in April...Barun does not need to promote it now...and does not need to leave for movie now...he can stay...if they want him too... STAR AND PH are doing god knows what...

GUL IS A GOOD WRITER BUT THE WORST PRODUCER I HAVE EVER SEEN...SHE IS NOT A BUSINESS PERSON...WORST PR EVER...
Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am very thankful to Gul for giving ARSHI and SARUN. She would have made mistakes regarding the storyline, but no one is saint. Definitely by SP pressure, fans petitions she changed the storyline.

I don't like people blaming GUL and BARUN without knowing anything what's going on behind.
If show is ending in Jan then GUL is wrong.
Edited by KranUsa - 11 years ago
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
If can can respect her for creating Arshi story once, I can now hate her for destroying the story too.
Noting else to say.

Meghipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its clear 4m mishtis tweet that bs was asked 2 leave ...it s completely politics believe or not
Meghipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flora3333

If can can respect her for creating Arshi story once, I can now hate her for destroying the story too.
Noting else to say.

completely agree with you
lolly143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing writer but the worst producer  Edited by lolly143 - 11 years ago
ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
am sorry but i don't agree wid u