Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
the craze since first promo started  will get slow as it is getting late n all want tosee it soon n cv's are delaying a lot ,, it is month long that promo was shown 
tistaa thumbnail
But I dont want anymore stupid Jaggu drama  I am seriously boared with the drama now 🤢 Saanch is more than enough for the drama 😡
milindrose thumbnail
salman is awesome host i love him really he wil make wedding grand yeh nice to share salman part for wedding then fine ill wait
milindrose thumbnail
in sbs segment it was shown scene of shyam in sangeet of blindffold wife search but in episode it was edited and not shown ,,, now too much editing is done in this show 
AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Tistaaa...🤗

Anshu - I am not ever sure about Sallu's presence in the wedding...is he really gonna be there...don't know.

@ Talaash - the First half an hour was superb and gripping...and I thought it will be a great experience but by the time of interval somewhere we...atleast my family lost the connect and soon after the interval...I guessed the suspense...so couldn't enjoy it much...I think the movie got a bit stretched by the time it ended...JMO. But anyways, it is a good one-time watch. All the actors were fab. Just was hoping if it could have managed to create the same suspense as Kahaani till the very end.
Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryaS

Hey Tistaaa...🤗

Anshu - I am not ever sure about Sallu's presence in the wedding...is he really gonna be there...don't know.

@ Talaash - the First half an hour was superb and gripping...and I thought it will be a great experience but by the time of interval somewhere we...atleast my family lost the connect and soon after the interval...I guessed the suspense...so couldn't enjoy it much...I think the movie got a bit stretched by the time it ended...JMO. But anyways, it is a good one-time watch. All the actors were fab. Just was hoping if it could have managed to create the same suspense as Kahaani till the very end.

As I already know the suspense..is it worth watching ?
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tistaa

Heyyaa Dear 🤗 no I dont think there is any news apart from that

sigh i havent seen  a single seggy of invitations yeh kya promotional strategy hain ðŸ¤£
milindrose thumbnail
but still i liked the movie it was nice yeh i didn't hear about suspense i stop anyone to tell me suspense so the craze remains there,, it is nice
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
back to pavillion...who is there? Ritzi band baja rahi hai aur baki sab?????????😆
Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzi12

sigh i havent seen  a single seggy of invitations yeh kya promotional strategy hain ðŸ¤£

Like they want to keep the wedding low profile