what is happening,here?? :S

-Dreamer- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
soo..i was busy...i just wanna ask what the hell is hapening...some saying,barun is leaving,he 'll take a leave,ipk 'll end,SARUN decides to leave,bashing GUL!!!???
 i know i shud ask it in help desk..but i just wanna know...😭
peleej tell mee!!!peleej tell that the show 'll continue happily...that thr 'll be nothing like above mentiond??the show 'll go off air!!!!!
peleej i hope these r rumours!!
whatever it is..peleej active members tell me what is happening here!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dreamer- thumbnail
ohh..peleej answer...i just can't live here in peace..W/o knowing the truth...thr is a flood of diff. opinion posts here...what shud i believe!!
subha_rath2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
everything is a mess now...

barun said in an audo interview clearly that he is going on a long break...didnt mention how long...and after that fans outcry!!!!!!!!!
SUN_ROCKZZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it is that barun needs break for his personal life he want's to spend some time with his wife and family and don't know how long it will go and if u have not saw khusbo post that show is cont and barun will come back but after 2-3 months
-Dreamer- thumbnail

Originally posted by: subha_rath2004

everything is a mess now...

barun said in an audo interview clearly that he is going on a long break...didnt mention how long...and after that fans outcry!!!!!!!!!

ssooo means hez not leaving...??As i heard sumwhr that in the audio intervies..he said he's quitting!!!
samaira25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even I don't know what is happening here
Didn't even get to watch today's episode
subha_rath2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ---ROSES---

ssooo means hez not leaving...??As i heard sumwhr that in the audio intervies..he said he's quitting!!!

k

no...he said he is gng on a  long break to spend time with his wife and family...but all of us are assu,ing that he is actually quitting the show as he didnt even once say that he will be back on the show...he said the break is long and dint know how long...
Edited by subha_rath2004 - 11 years ago
samaira25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshilover345

it is that barun needs break for his personal life he want's to spend some time with his wife and family and don't know how long it will go and if u have not saw khusbo post that show is cont and barun will come back but after 2-3 months

Break for 2-3 months?! Are me kidding me?!
I am dead!
Phenyl thumbnail
I just want this to be a dream..but damn it isn't..
saavan_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: samaira25

Break for 2-3 months?! Are me kidding me?!
I am dead!

Are you SERIOUS? A 2-3 month BREAK? that shouldnt be called a break rather its a short "sabbatical" 😕

I really have no clue what's going on with this show...really!

I think its time I distance myself from the show, cause if I worry too much about it, It'll just affect my personal life. 😔