khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
For the news that I have got, some might breathe a sigh of relief, some might jump in joy, some might be disappointed, while some as usual wont believe me…
But for those who don't trust me, all I can say is that- I wont give any explanations. If you trust me you wont need it, if you don't, you wont believe it
Revelation no 1- show is not ending. Ending a show as established and popular as ipk is not a thing to be done with a bat of an eye lid. There are many things to consider.
Revelation no 2: Barun is not leaving. It is a break which might extend to two months approx but he will definitely be back.
Revelation no 3: Does it matter after these revelations?? But you will need to reveal your love till Barun comes back. Show your love to barun and other characters constantly through MAILS AND CALLS. Let the PH know how good our memories are as far as our ipk characters are concerned. Let them bring Barun back sooner..
So till he comes back all we have to do is wait and disturb star plus as much as we can...
Are we ready for this today??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsood86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot Khusboorath for posting...

Guys she was not willing to come on dis forum due to ur unreasonable bashings but she do came for u guys...She came here to give u the real view...

Instead of bashing her, do thank her...

One thing I want to ask...R u cent percent sure that Barun will be coming back after 2 months??
Edited by rsood86 - 11 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
plz end this show with sarun ! this is a disgusting news 
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Barun will come back only if track and public demands.Thats it.If viewers are happy seeing Khushi with other guy he won;t come back.And if his break duration had been decided he would have disclosed it.Like what he said last time.

So who ever want to stick to this show will stick and who ever want to leave will leave.I don't know how far you are corect but one fact is for sure more than PH and actors its channel decision to continue with this show.Actors have served their contract period.

Your post sounds like a mother consoling a child.You play with this small toy and tomorrow I will get you a better one.And then tomorrow never comes and baby is used to and happy with small toy.
Edited by coolnisha_fun87 - 11 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just end the damn show don't care about any leaves. 
mad-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
2 months widout BS is impossible 4 me... But y is he takin a break its seriously 4 his personal life or da ph crappy storyline
ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
can i hug you dear u have made me literally jump. 🥳 Edited by ipkkndfan21 - 11 years ago
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
don today onwards spp ur gonna suffr vth my mails ..deal diii.love uuu ...and yeah 2months is bit long but eah at the end of the day we had to fac it ...and ph remebre dont bring anyone instead of m barun for my khuhsi ...samjha 
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. In the 2 months that Arnav will be away, what will Khushi do? Edited by --Nishita-- - 11 years ago
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
If the audience responds in a positive way for the new guy, I dont think Barun will be brought back...
Newayz, thanks for the news...😊