There never is a forever. Goodbye

Posted: 11 years ago

Saying goodbye isn't the hard part, it's what we leave behind that's tough.

We only part to meet again.

Until this moment, I never understood how hard it was to lose something you never had.

You never leave someone behind, you take a part of them with you and leave a part of yourself behind.

This is my last post here before I say a final good bye. Yes, some of you know me, but most of you don't. So let me please clarify that I was part of IPK since its inception. No I am not a writer, but have worked in various departments behind the camera. And I belong to team IPK, no PH, no SP but a little part of both.

Loved the show not only becoz it was my work but also becoz I got attached to it , thanks to IF. Yes, after I joined IF, I fell in love with this show. Sorry if some of you got offended but I was only doing my job. Love team IPK, love every single bit of it. 

So yeah I move on to a new shore. Will miss u all my friends. Thanks for the everything. 

If only there was a Forever, Alas, there never is.

PS if you people have time please let the Channel know that you could do with a season 2 of IPK, with Sarun and yeah minus the PH. 

Cheers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushiiiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
WAT??? is IPKKND ending???? plss telll!!
Ukp18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is it confirmed that the show is ending?Very sad to hear that-still hoping something miracle happens and show will continue for years with Sarun.
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So is the show really ending? And when is it ending?
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I love this show from the core of my heart...a part of me will die the day the show ends...
But yes all good things come to end so will it...

I am happy to see a happy ending for Arhi...guess we need to shake up SP for a Season 2 soon...
Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail
we will let them know that we want IPKKND season too and obviously mention that MINUS the PH dont worry 😊
thanks for all the positivity of yours.! it was nice reading your post.. there is no forever.. we all knew it..but we never knew that the end will be like this anyways IPKKND was the best thing i could ever watch.!

good bye and all the best!

p.s do pray that channel at least channel will hear our plea of IPKKND season too with BS and SI! 😆
OwnMyCity thumbnail
Love u Nishi...thanks for everything..n i always trusted u!! ppl get Rima to do another petition for Season 2 with Sarun as leads n different PH..Do it now..email them n call them...dont u wanna see Sarun again?It is possible frens...
hey, nothing is confirmed n u lost hope? u LOST HOPE?

pls trust barun n sp...

meeting ended n even deres sumthing on radio were barun wil b live na...

trust god n dont panic oders
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nishi..I'm all geared up for a season 2...DEFINITELY MINUS THE PH...

Thanks for the info by the way...Now we should look forward to the future!!😃😃
faree thumbnail
thanks atleast its ending with the original star cast thats all i want Edited by faree - 11 years ago