but my arsenal cudn't beat pompeys
missmalika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Chelsea-Transfer
Ballack rechnet mit Rummenigge ab

Wechselte von der Isar an die Themse: Ballack

| 03.01.07, 12:27 |
Spte Rache: Der Ex-Bayern-Star Michael Ballack hat sich despektierlich ber die Transferpolitik von Bayerns Karl-Heinz Rummenigge geuert.

Sein Abschied bei den Mnchnern hinterlie eine groe Lcke und verstimmte die Boss-Etage der Bayern. Doch auch Ballack war mit dem Ablauf seines Transfers zum FC Chelsea nicht glcklich. Der Kapitn der deutschen Nationalmannschaft erhebt nun schwere Vorwrfe gegenber Bayern-Vorstandsboss Rummenigge.    
Mehr zum Thema

Premier League – Chelsea ohne Ballack weiter sieglos

England – Ballack ackert fr Chelsea

Rummenigge – „Ballack war nicht herausragend"

Jan Schlaudraff – FC Bayern sichert sich „Knochen"

Bundesliga-Transfer – Schlaudraff wechselt zum FC Bayern

ber die Aussage Rummenigges, es sei richtig gewesen, Ballack ziehen zu lassen, knne er „nur schmunzeln", sagte der 30-Jhrige in der „Sport-Bild". Er habe ein sehr gutes Angebot der Bayern gehabt, sich aber fr die sportliche Herausforderung Chelsea entschieden, meinte er. „Herr Rummenigge soll einfach nur die Wahrheit sagen und akzeptieren, dass sich ein Spieler auch mal fr einen anderen Verein entscheidet. Sein Versuch, die Tatsachen zu verdrehen, ist leicht erkennbar."

Ballack sieht sich besttigt

Mit Genugtuung sieht Ballack die Probleme in der Kreativabteilung der Bayern. Er selbst habe den Verantwortlichen mehrfach geraten, einen Spielmacher zu verpflichten, und sei fr diesen Wunsch sogar mit einer Geldbue bestraft worden, so der Sachse. „Aber wie sich jetzt zeigt, habe ich offenbar doch nicht so ganz daneben gelegen mit meinen Vorstellungen", sagte er.

In London vermisst Ballack lediglich „die ein oder andere gute Flanke von Willy Sagnol und Philipp Lahm. Das Spiel beim FC Chelsea ist da etwas anders angelegt als beim FC Bayern". Fr ihn sei es so schwerer, seine „Strken im Kopfballspiel zur Geltung zu bringen".

Kein Freibrief von Mourinho

Obwohl ihn Teammanager Jose Mourinho als „unantastbaren" Spieler bezeichnet hat, glaubt Ballack: „Einen Freibrief hat bei Chelsea niemand. Ich glaube, ich spiele, weil ich meine Aufgabe gut erflle, weil ich in die Mannschaft passe und ihr weiterhelfen kann."

Der englische Meister hat laut Ballack noch Defizite. „Wir geben dem Gegner teilweise noch zu viele Mglichkeiten, ich meine damit nicht Torchancen, sondern Ballbesitz", sagte er. Und: „Wir knnen besser zusammenspielen. Ich sehe noch viel mehr Qualitt in der Mannschaft." Chelsea hat als Zweiter der Premier League sechs Punkte Rckstand auf Manchester United und steht im Achtelfinale der Champions League sowie in der Vorschlussrunde des Ligapokals.

(ov/sid)
laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi guys
i am back
bohat miss kiya apne is fanclub ko 😊 lekin ab main agey hoon
aur koi new khabar hai?
oh ja und danke anila fuer die news ich habe keine zeit um sie zu lesen sorry aber trotzdem vielen vielen dank! 👏
und wie geht es euch?

bye apki anam
laney thumbnail
MAn leute wo seid ihr?

😡
laney thumbnail
missmalika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ey anam da bist du ja
hab dich schon vermisst
und wie gehst dir??
kein problem aber leider konnte ich nicht immer die news hier rein tun denn hatte keine zeit
abr schn das du wieda da bist 😉
laney thumbnail

hey ballack fans!

I AM BACK!!!!

we need to give this fan club a rebirth ( 😕)!!!!

Ballack needs support in the European Cup and it's been so long that nobody wrote anything in this fan club!

Wake up ballack fans!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please guys help me to re-enhance this fan club!!!

Don't you support him anymore?

I think it is my fault that this fanclub died! But I was so busy in exams, that I didnt have any time!!!😭  Sorry, Balle.

But now I am back and I am sure Germany will win the european cup!!!

SO WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR?

invite your friends and show your support 4 our superstar in the football world!

BALLACK IS THE BEST!!!

Edited by laney - 16 years ago
laney thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Saturday, 2008-05-31
Ballack crowns great performance with winning goal

Germany will go into Euro 2008 with both morale and optimism intact, thanks to a deserved 2-1 victory over Serbia in Gelsenkirchen. In their final preparation match, the Germans fell behind in the first half, but after the break goals from substitute Oliver Neuville and captain Michael Ballack - the best player on the pitch - turned the match around.

Ballack scored his 36th goal for Germany.
Bosko Jankovic brought the visitors ahead on 18 minutes, pretty much against the run of play because Germany dominated the game and pleased the crowd with attacking football. There were many chances, but they all went begging. Mario Gomez couldn't get to a Marcell Jansen cross (35') and Michael Ballack twice missed with a header (15', 38'). Germany also were denied a penalty when Torsten Frings was clearly brought down in the box and so the team might have lost the crucial last match before the tournament: with 54 minutes on the clock, the Serbs created their second and final opportunity of the game when a low cross from Antonio Rukavina found Jankovic - who hit the crossbar from five yards out.

Thus Germany were let off the hook - and turned things around. First Ballack set up Jansen, whose cross Neuville converted from close range (74'). Then Ballack crowned his excellent performance by converting a free kick. He found a hole in the wall and struck home from 18 yards to win the game (82'). "We desperately wanted to win this match," he said after the final whistle. "We have been working very hard and today there was a distinct improvement over the match on Tuesday."

German chancellor Andrea Merkel visited the team in the dressing room after the match to wish the side the best of luck for the tournament. The players will now be given two days off, before the squad takes off for Switzerland on Tuesday morning.
laney thumbnail

yeahhhh! Germany won against Poland!

congrats to lukas podolski 👏

and well done michael ballack!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, 2008-06-08
Germany win opener 2-0
Germany managed a picture-book start to Euro 2008: two Lukas Podolski goals beat Poland 2-0 and won Germany first place in group B ahead of Croatia (who beat hosts Austria 1-0 earlier in the day). The Germans were especially strong in the first half, then ran into some problems after the break until Podolski's second goal settled things.

Ironically, the Poles had their best opportunities until the final moments during the first half, when Germany were pretty much in command. With less than a minute gone, Krzynowek got to a loose ball at the edge of the box but fired over the bar. And on 36 minutes, a Lobodzinski cross found Zurawski who shot wide.

Apart from these scares, the Germans were in the driver's seat. Mario Gomez could have brought the side ahead with only four minutes gone, when he couldn't properly get to a Miroslav Klose square ball and missed the target by inches. Fifteen minutes later, Gomez played a fine through ball that set up Klose who presented Podolski with an easy tap-in (20'). Yet the scorer hardly celebrated at all - Podolski was born in Poland, after all. "Poland is still close to my heart," he said after the final whistle. "So there were mixed feelings."

During the remainder of the first half, Germany created a few additional chances, but as the second period kicked off, the German game disintegrated. Poland were now very much in the game and won many challenges, yet the team didn't get any clear-cut opportunities. A wonderful German move on 70 minutes signalled that Joachim Lw's side was back in the match: Torsten Frings set up Philipp Lahm on the right wing whose cross was met first time by Michael Ballack - but a stunning save from Poland's keeper Boruc denied the Germany captain. A mere two minutes later, substitute Bastian Schweinsteiger chased a stray pass, won the ball against all odds in the box and set up Podolski, who volleyed home with authority to make it 2-0 (72.).

This decided the game, even though Jens Lehmann was finally called into action eight minutes frome time, when he parried a Saganowski header from close range. At the other end, Podolski came close to completing a hat trick but his powerful shot went over the bar. "We were highly focused and made very few mistakes," Ballack said. "I think it was, by and large, a deserved victory. It's always important to win the opening match at a tournament, that builds confidence."

Germany fielded:

Lehmann, Lahm, Mertesacker, Metzelder, Jansen, Frings, Ballack, Fritz (55', Schweinsteiger), Podolski, Klose (90', Kuranyi), Gomez (75', Hitzlsperger)
laney thumbnail
I just found a funny clip of ballack! It is in German! If anyone wants I could translate it in english but itseems like nobod is interested in Ballack anymore!

Any ways here is the link:

Somebody asks ballack a stupid question and he doesnt understand the question!
well it is worth watching if u can understand german!! 😆

~~~~~~~~~~~

and please dont let me alone... we need more supporters!