DATE EXTENDED:JKK Banner contest!

sumiyyakhan thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Jodee Kamaal Ki Banner Contest!

Hey Friendz its time for our Jodee Kamaal kii banner contest! This show has been on air for quite a time now so we all now whats the concept of this show so, what are we waiting for lets get started with our Jodee Kamaal Ki banner contest!

Below are the rules for the contest.
1. The banner size should be 728 by 90 (in pixels).

2. You need to add as many main characters as you can.

3.  If Members make multiple accounts either to vote or make banners then they will be DISQUALIFIED FROM THE BANNER CONTEST.

4. Each member can submit maximum 6 banners.

5.  If possible try to merge all the characters. The pictures should be clear and well merged, for an example of a good banner, check the JJKN General discussion banner. 

6.  Do not advertise your banner either through PMs, signatures or as posts. Any such banners will lead to DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE BANNER CONTEST.

7.The banners should not contain any sexual content, either in pictures or in words.

8.The banner can  be animated.

9. Rules are subject to change but any rule change shall be incorporated at least 2 days before the contest ends

10. Make sure that your banner doesnt have your name or username on it. Or anything else which will tell the others that the banner belongs to you..

* Please refer this link to find out how to make a Banner. (Thanks to Ms.Bholi Bhali)*

How to attach your banner to a PM?

1. First upload the banner using the site: https://www.imageshack.us/ or any other image hosting site (ex. www.tinypic.com)

2. Click on the add image button - an Insert Image Box will pop up   

3. Paste the link of the image where is says: IMAGE URL and click OK. The picture will then be pasted on your message.

How is your banner selected?

This is an important question and here is the awnser to it:
Based on the banners received, we will post all the banners on the forum and ask members to vote for the best one!

The last date to submit all the banners is by July 30 2006
So you people dont have alot of time ! Get rock 'n' rollin!😆

All the banners should be pm to me :Sumiyyakhan,diva,and DeepAnBH

Good luck!!!!!!!!

Edited by sumiyyakhan - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiangirl07 thumbnail

oh, ok. thx!...i wont participate...but ill surely vote! 😊

Pachu.P thumbnail
Ya...me won't participate but will vote for sure!
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanx I don't kno how to make banners so i won't be participating, will be voting though. I wish all the best to all those who r participating. Edited by desi_punjaban90 - 17 years ago
sumiyyakhan thumbnail
sure but desi_punjaban90 i have posted a tutiriol that teaches you how to make a banner but if you wish to vote only there is no problem with me!!!!!!!!!
sumiyyakhan thumbnail
sure !but desi_punjaban90 i did post a link that teaches you how to make a banner but if you wish to vote only we have no problem!
haya4844 thumbnail
HOW DO U MAKE 😕 A BANNER???
Lady In Pink thumbnail
Will vote 😊

By the way, if all of us will vote, toh phir banners kon banayay ga ? 😆
sumiyyakhan thumbnail
well there is some people who made a banner atleast 7 bannners
Sikh Kuri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2