Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Shreya_luvs

I think it's in the air. I've been feeling a bit down as well for the past few days.

True... May be because or the sudden change in temperature!!!!
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First things first congrats on new FC πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... keep going πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...a big thankyou to all those who are making it possible πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... really a tremendous job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

Caught CID after months i guess that too skipped the later half πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so i dont know who the criminal wasπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Anyways Review time πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š...

nothing much new in the concept have seen it many times πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so quite predictable πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but since i was watching after long time so i didn't mindedπŸ˜•πŸ˜†... out of 5 it can be 1.5 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† since it was case of a crazy fan of abhijit πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†if watched the episode its good if not then its more than good πŸ˜†  ...

P.S--the concept reminded me of one of our FC discussions πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wonder if mona ji wud remember we had discussions abt kidnapping Daya & then CID team wud be following the concept was seem taken from our FC discussions 🀣

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow... so quick to FC 62... Congratulations everyone...!! 
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Celebs join Aamir Khan for CID

Celebs join Aamir Khan for CID
CID

Recently, TOI.com exclusively reported about Aamir Khan's presence on Sony TV's celebrated show CID to promote his upcoming movie Talaash. Finally the actor has given a node to shoot for a particular episode of CID.

A credible source informs, From Today onwardsAamir Khan will start shooting for a CID episode and will shoot for at least 2-3 days from now. To do justice to the promotional episode, the makers (Fireworks Productions) have roped in few television actors to join hands with Aamir for the track.

Actors like Pravine Deshpande, who has acted in the movie Ready and TV shows like Pyaar Ka Bandhan, Kumkum etc, Aliefia Kapadia, who is currently seen in Star Plus's Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara and a famous South India actress named Surabhi Prabhu will join in for this special episode.

We tried contacting B.P.Singh but he remained unavailable for comments.

This particular episode will hit the airwaves next week.

source :: TOI

-Twinkles- thumbnail
PROMO - 23rd & 24th November > that means its two episodes 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9RdYJfFOSX4[/YOUTUBE]

-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Twinkles-

PROMO - 23rd & 24th November > that means its two episodes 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9RdYJfFOSX4[/YOUTUBE]

it wud be Talaash special for next week...starting on Friday continuing on Sat 😊
-Twinkles- thumbnail
yes ... its seems like Amir Khan would be in full form to promote his movie ... his playing a cameo πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Arre humara duo ko itna pecha kr dyea promo k banner.
Hey purni, and twinkey sizzler. Congrats.
-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Twinkles-

yes ... its seems like Amir Khan would be in full form to promote his movie ... his playing a cameo πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

full form πŸ˜•πŸ˜• lets see πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† if it happens like usual promotional episodes or this turns out something different πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Twinkles- thumbnail
hi neeme... thanks dearoo... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ