Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks 4 the caps purni. . Bt i m nt interested in this case at all.
@monu, hey dearoo how r u? Yar i m nt so wel. Flu, coughing and all.
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -purnima-

Talaash Promotion Pics on sets of CID

Dayanand Stylish Look Still From The Sets Of CID

The Team members Of CID Posed For Camera On The Sets Of CID
Amir Khan Working Still With CID Casts On The Sets Of CID
Amir With Shivaji And Dayanand Snapped On The Sets Of CID

p.s- posted only Daya sir here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† if interested, for more can click here πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜† Aamir Khan to join CID team-

Thank You so much PURNI DII...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
even i m not intrested to watch more and Humilate myself after seeing these ODDS...  πŸ˜‘😑😑
gadhadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: monika21

wow nice caps purniji...πŸ‘ πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

hi GD & neeme h ru?

Hello...😳😳
how's Ur Spinal Pain...  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hi GD & neeme... . neeme are you taking medicine? healthwise this year is not good for both of us 

GD pain is as usual jab tak mai rest karti hun thik hai nahi to phir hone lagta hai πŸ˜•
gadhadada thumbnail

hi GD & neeme... . neeme are you taking medicine? healthwise this year is not good for both of us 

GD pain is as usual jab tak mai rest karti hun thik hai nahi to phir hone lagta hai πŸ˜•

Thats SAD DII... lagta hay sub Jadogar humaray peechay par gayey hain...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
the Most Beautiful THREE😳😳😳 have same HEALTH ISSUES...  πŸ€£πŸ€£
monika21 thumbnail

Thats SAD DII... lagta hay sub Jadogar humaray peechay par gayey hain...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ hmnm lagta to kuch aise hi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the Most Beautiful THREE😳😳😳 awww compliment πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 😳😳have same HEALTH ISSUES...  πŸ€£πŸ€£haan yaar pareshan ho gai ab to mai and i know neeme will also 🀒
[/QUOTE]
gadhadada thumbnail

Thats SAD DII... lagta hay sub Jadogar humaray peechay par gayey hain...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ hmnm lagta to kuch aise hi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the Most Beautiful THREE😳😳😳 awww compliment 😳have same HEALTH ISSUES...  πŸ€£πŸ€£haan yaar pareshan ho gai ab to mai and i know neeme will also 🀒

YUP... Hum Theek he nahi ho pa rahay...  
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aww Monu still that Pain issue with u... Uff.. Hum he kyun.. kab bolen ga asa ka we alla re fine..

Look at daya smile.. Hye... was misisng itt so muich.. BTW yah new and old Shirt ka aik jasa he brown color hai...πŸ˜† GD watch Sat Episode..jab Daya na Apni wo Old Brown shirt ko keencha i start Laughing yar..🀣
gadhadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeme

Aww Monu still that Pain issue with u... Uff.. Hum he kyun.. kab bolen ga asa ka we alla re fine..

Look at daya smile.. Hye... was misisng itt so muich.. BTW yah new and old Shirt ka aik jasa he brown color hai...πŸ˜† GD watch Sat Episode..jab Daya na Apni wo Old Brown shirt ko keencha i start Laughing yar..🀣

arry yaar wo ABHIJEET kay INTEQAAM  wali Epi mein bhi, jub BHAI bureau mein Album dekh rahy thayπŸ˜‰... sub samjhy wo BARAY BHAI kay liyey Ro rahy hain per wo tou apni SHIRTS dekh ker Ro rahy thay kay Kub milein gi🀣... He was also Pulling His Blue Bhangaar shirt 2 times...
monika21 thumbnail
btw did you notice the pics he was watching in the album we have all that pics of abhi sir and even in "abhijeet ki diwani" episode mein us larki ne jo pics use ki thi wo bhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†