Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: additive_monaya

lets get back to sanaya before we are reported

do you think sanaya show continue with the show in which nothing is left?

No. It will not let Sanaya explore new arenas and dimensions.
HSFA thumbnail

Originally posted by: IMMI-

soo its like 6th forum here in UK then they still have to wear uniform😉😆,,,, Sanaya you are the best keep going and i just can't get over your radhaa dance i think they should rename it to khushi dance 😆

Yeah Khushi's the new Radha.😆😉
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

lets get back to sanaya before we are reported

do you think sanaya show continue with the show in which nothing is left?

errmm i think she should giv it ago you neva know it mught be a hit and it might works so theres nothing wrong wiv trying😉, afterall she makes that show what it is 😆
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail

i know that BB i was just informing you that diwali is a 5 day festival

colourful sky at night and lighting all around with candles and diyas it looks all so beautiful

thankyou for info, i know quite abit about diwali my mums friends celebrate diwali and they call us over, we have a good time when they let the fire works off and they also food is amazing😉,, the puri stuff they make is the best hmmm wiv that imli😆. damm im hungry now soo what have you got planned over the 5days😛

tommorrw and oon wednesday nothing for me to do other than making rangoli 😳

on tuesday in afternoon there is a small pooja in the office which i will not attend as i have to make a big rangoli as its the big day and in evening diwali pooja and then crackers and yummy food

on thursday it is bhai dooj so will spend time with my all kiddies brother  mera sar kha jaayenge saare 😆 mera gift maat bhulna 😉

you must be taking about aloo bedmi
HSFA thumbnail

errmm i think she should giv it ago you neva know it mught be a hit and it might works so theres nothing wrong wiv trying😉, afterall she makes that show what it is 😆

I agree that she is the soul of the show but it has nohingt to offer much now.
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail

BB fati is right it will just waste her acting abilites instead sjhe should take up s new offer

IMMI- thumbnail
guys got to go going to eat i'll be back in a few hours till then keep talking about my sapnoo ki raani and your bb got gangd up on yetserday by romzz and anu even j turned on me but i fought till they had to go 😆,, check it out if you have time the convo went on for like 10 15 pages i think
HSFA thumbnail
She should work in a show that will not let her talent be wasted.
She should ger a good wardrobe and hair style and a much more strong and decent character.
HSFA thumbnail

guys got to go going to eat i'll be back in a few hours till then keep talking about my sapnoo ki raani and your bb got gangd up on yetserday by romzz and anu even j turned on me but i fought till they had to go 😆,, check it out if you have time the convo went on for like 10 15 pages i think

BB 😆 Poor people.
 Bye. See u.
IMMI- thumbnail

BB fati is right it will just waste her acting abilites instead sjhe should take up s new offer

that is true but think of it like this if she acted in a good show then it will be hard to prove she is the best because you will hear excuses like ohh there are other good actors, and actreses thats why she was good but if she does acts in a show where people are dissing it and saing it won't run woithout some1 and sanaya puts in performances and makes ipkknd look wicked then people will say look how ipkknd was getting bashed but look how sanaya has turnd it around and made it better😆 ok final bye😛