Gul Khan will be remembered...

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
For all the wrong reasons:
1. For neglecting a wonderful show...
2. For not giving a damn about the costumes of the leads
3. For giving us hopes and breaking them!
4. For making some of us hate the show which we once couldn't find peace when we didn't watch.

I don't know what I feel for this show which is in troubled waters... It's really dying... And it will be the end very soon... 

Remember all the wonderful scenes before and even today's emotional scene and think about Gul's betrayal. Oh I hate you Gul! For making me feel indifferent abt IPKKND... which I adored!

I don't know... Do I love this show? Or hate it? Or maybe don't feel anything apart from sadness that the talent of great actors are being wasted...

The fate of this awesomely popular show, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, is really sad.. And the way it is dying slowly, with the actors quitting is really very sad...

I can never ever forget this show... even if I try...
I can just respect it for giving me Arshi...
Edited by Ipkknd_ArHi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subha_rath2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
as the BIGGEST BI*CH in INDIAN TELEVISION INDUSTRY... Edited by subha_rath2004 - 11 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: subha_rath2004

as the BIGGEST BI*CH in INDIAN TELEVISION INDUSTRY...

Yeah... I hate her... to the core
loveBarunValley thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh u made me cry with the last few lines๐Ÿ˜’ dunno how to react
arshistar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hate u Gul...even EK is better than u...You really don't deserve Barun, Sanaya, Akshay, Abhaas, Daljeet, Deepali and all other cast members. To be frank u don't even deserve lakshmiji or HP...chiii
-Kanha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Gul mata gt wht she wanted.
Bt IPKKND will always be a part of my life
aahan1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: subha_rath2004

as the BIGGEST BI*CH in INDIAN TELEVISION INDUSTRY...

i m totally agree with you, she has to pay for it wat she is doing rgt nw.
awesomecouples thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm Sorry Guys but this is not done...๐Ÿ˜ณ
How can u just insult Gul Khan like that???
...next we'll c that yr insulting not only her but all the crew members
Come on It's just a Track in the story that they have created... if v all like/LOVE the serial till now.. its because of the crew members who work hard day and night just to entertain us
i'm sure that they have something very interesting in mind that's why such a track... or may b there are some internal problems/Professional reasons
v can't just instult anyone like this.
Gul Khan has done a great job with all her shows whether in Cinevistaas or in 4 Lions n i'm sure she will continue doing a good job... and one more thing let's not compare her to any 1 else (EK) both are different in their concepts and ways ๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by awesomecouples - 11 years ago
aahan1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesomecouples

I'm Sorry Guys but this is not done...๐Ÿ˜ณ
How can u just insult Gul Khan like that...next we'll c that yr insulting not only her but all the crew members
Come on It's just a Track in the story that they have created... if v all like/LOVE the serial till now.. its because of the crew members who work hard day and night just to entertain us

i'm sure that they have something very interesting in mind that's why such a track... or may b there are some internal problems/Professional reasons
v can't just instult anyone like this.
Gul Khan has done a great job with all her shows whether in Cinevistaas or in 4 Lions n i'm sure she will continue doing a good job

sorry i m not agree with caz if she has no story then she needs to end the show with happily she dont need to spoiled the all charatcters.if she is good then y everyone are quitting? huh? so plz be quite
awesomecouples thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aahan1

sorry i m not agree with caz if she has no story then she needs to end the show with happily she dont need to spoiled the all charatcters.if she is good then y everyone are quitting? huh? so plz be quite

How can u say that she is not good... she has produced, written and directed some of the best youth shows... and if 2day every1 loves IPKKND its because of her and her team... may b she has a story line but its not working out or something like that u cant blame any 1 without knowing the correct reason for his/her actions. I'm sorry if i'm being 2 rude but it's wrong 2 INSULT her like this