Sujal N Kashish in Tumhari Disha

vanisha22 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

todays rain sequence in TD reminded me of Kahiin to hoga on star plus... i love rajiv and aamna... guys i believe v r up for a new romantic couple... preeta and veer...

the rain sequence was simply fantastic... It was a treat...  i wish we get to see them especially Veer drenched in rain again...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Halz25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Vanisha welcome to the TD Forum, so tell us more about this Rain scene then please.
mona05 thumbnail
so one more rain sequence in TD..this time the next generation...well..I am sure Veer will look good all drenched 😳 😳
Halz25 thumbnail
Its seems like Veer is following after his dad romancing in the rain. 😛 😛 😛
jaishrichawla thumbnail
it was really nice to watch them in the rain but there was nothing romantic. 😭
i love watching TD n specially after the leap. n i love to hate Veer.
I FEEL LIKE BEATING UP VEER AS HE IS SUCH A BAD BOY! but the way he plays it is so cute that he grows on to you with every scene!
i wish to see him romancing in the rain than troubling the poor girl!
harsy thumbnail
Hi Jaishri n Vanisha welcome to teh forum..... 😊

What happened to pritha?What did veer do to Preetha?I m a bit confused....will u tell in detail..... 😕

mona05 thumbnail
Yes..Veer seems to have a cavalier..playboy attitude...today in U.k. ...he says ...shaadi is committment...I am not for it...for me...see the girl..have fun with her...let somebody else marry her 😕 😕

But he has such a "live life to the fullest expression" on his face...that he is attractive...he does remind me of DK when DK entered TD...a flamboyant , playboy DK..

Dhan is a stuck up Uncle...DK looks more lively than Dhan..

vanisha22 thumbnail
yes mona i totally agree 👏
Tomiko thumbnail

welcome to the forum hun!!🤗 

aww...the rain scene!!...that was irreplaceable!!....so hun...could you tell us in more detail?!!

diyajoshi12 thumbnail
its in the way VEER plays it, in the party scene the ATTITUDE and the STYLE with which he pulled Pritha towards her to dance, I could only wish for being in his arms.
Whatever you say Veer has got some Sexappeal!!!!!!!!!