Episode 120 Discussion: 8th Nov 2012

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 120  Discussion: 8th Nov 2012

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? ðŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 
  • The link to Previous Episode thread if anyone wants to trace and post/thoughts therehttps://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3277403
  • Collated EOD summary of  7th Nov Episode discussion, if one is just reading updates and not watching the episodes.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/68942550�

Cheers,
SD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Episode 120  Discussion: 8th Nov 2012 - EOD summary

Events of the episode:
  1. Police comes to RK Mansion with the locket found at the crime scene. They show it to all the inmates of RK Mansion and ask them if the locket is recognized by them. 
  2. Everyone denies. Madhu recognizes it as Shalmsher's locket. Gets nervous. Her silence is noticed by RK and Dipali.  Madhu denies knowing to police.
  3. RK understands that Madhu has identified to whom the locket belongs to and in order to stop the resulting drama asks the police to withdraw the case. He also asks rest of the house members to stop talking about the case and drop their curiosity to know who is the killer.
  4. As police leave, everyone leave, Madhu asks RK to let her got to chawl to her mom as she has a task at hand that needs to be attended. RK doesn't want Madhu to find out about Shamsher's involvement, so he expressly orders that she stay in the mansion and will not go to Chawl.
  5. Dipali is noticing all of this and her curiosity is increased of the all the developments put together.
  6. At RK's wishes, Madhu is feeding RK absent-mindedly. She is in her thoughts about Shamsher's involvement, is quite disturbed. RK observes all of this and tries to pull her out of her thoughts and attend to his needs. He fails in his attempts. Madhu is as distracted as ever. RK categorically tells her he will never allow her to go Maayka ever again; if she gets morose like this.
  7. Dipali has gone to Police Station and "orders" the police to reopen the case and find out who was attacking RK.
  8. Once RK goes to sleep, Madhu slips out of RK Mansion and reaches Chawl. Bittuji had caught her leaving the Mansion, but she gave him the excuse that she needs to attend the puja back at the chawl.
  9. Madhu reaches chawl and goes to attend Puja...in all disturbed state.

Episode Analysis:
Page 2 - Soundarya22 , Red_Opium, SD, 
Page 3 - Dovesview , 

Critical commentary - Time warp issues for the screenplay.
Page 2 -SD
Page 3 - Siri

Siri's Post -If CVs do come here and read it, they better get the snapshot.

Echoes @Shris sentiments about timeline in MB. It is really staring to get to me.
RK is a superstar and I'm pretty sure his mansion is no where near a chawl. It does take time right counting traffic and what not (MB didn't get auto too so I'm assuming she took a bus)  to go to a superstar's house from a chawl. I mean completely different neighborhoods.
Assuming Rads left to puja around 6 and RK has dinner  at 9:00. In a 3 hr period we have :
  1. Dips seducing RK,
  2. RK-DIps fight
  3. RK-Mads moments / fight / whatever,
  4. Everyone including the Police arriving at mansion,
  5. Police inquiring EVERYONE,
  6. Hotty shooing eveyone off,
  7. Dips changing,
  8. Mads feeding Hotty,
  9. Hotty dozing off,
  10. Mads sneaking out, 
  11. Mads-Pads-Shams convo and everyone attending Puja (Although I wonder if aarti would be so late).
Phew... Writing that alone made me tired. I wonder what else we have to see happen in a night.

Other Discussions on Madhu's character, RK and MB love story -potential developments
Page 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 - himbin, Zoya_Naziya, Red_Opium, PreetD, SD
Page 11 - Soundarya

Page 7 - comparison of the two feeding sessions between RK and Madhu with Shamsher looming large on MB's mind
Page 8 - RK calling Madhu as Madhu
Page 11 - Rishbala story - the beginnings ...by Soundarya

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Sima (Shiv_Parvati) is not seen from past few days. Elections are over Sima. Where are thou ?

And Arti Puri is back per Telly Buzz article ...So Dips torture will be replaced by Trishna. ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜†

Question to CVs

• How is possible that Dipali gets to dismiss the Naukars when they are supposedly being employed by RK ?
  • How is possible that Dipali goes to the Police and asks them to continue investigation when RK himself asked everyone not to investigate further ?
  • Why are we being taken for a ride that Dipali actually matters much to the story and that she is capable of doing something.

CVs, just use your head. Please... Stop your silly tracks around Dipali.  ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢

Will  be posting this on Colors website as well...

ETA: 
The colors website says, my comments will be scrutinised first by their moderator and then may be get posted on the website. I sent like 5 or 6 comments.

I just saw...only two got posted, one as guest and one in my name. Rest of it are not approved i guess...

My take updated on Page 2.

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
heycookie thumbnail
Aw awesme episoade..poor MB
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
[Quote=PerfecT..GaL]Aw awesme episoade..poor MB [/QUOTE]
😭
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved Mads today.

I only hope Mads will be all mellowed and matured when she realizes what Hotty did for her and not get all hyper and pull a Geet act.

Naughty Hotty - Isn't your hand all better? Still want your jungli billi wali biwi to feed you? Oooh.

Neither care for Dips nor Radhaji. 

Edited by Siri22 - 11 years ago
ANJALI_SAMARIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Outstanding parfrmance dd..truly mindblwng..epi.
dramago thumbnail
RK's dialogue... ab mein tume kahin nahi jaane doonga

Now I wouldn't trust you with anyone... would keep you safe with me where I could protect you with every fiber in my being...would never let you get hurt...wouldn't allow you near it...
wow RK!! ...you are awesome !!...a very nice  episode...
Edited by himbin - 11 years ago
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RK was really sweet today! How he wanted to save Madhu from emotional shock. Madhu is as brave going against her father in order to fight for justice. There is the Madhu we all knew and loved. Shows how their friendship, trust and understanding is growing. They can understand one another with out talking. Just like RK was unaware that Madhu knew the locket was Malik's but could sense something wrong Was wrong with her.
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
mindblowing ep wid a heartbreaking precap but truth has to be revealed , loved the way Rk was saving madhu from knowing the truth