Mystic Designs-1-Gallery updatedPg-56(open)

fariya94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Banner Credit goes to Sehreen.Thank you so much.

Hello everyone and welcome to my gallery.First of all let me introduce myself to you all.My name is Fariya.Loved ones call me faru and sometimes fari.I have making siggys for quite a long time nowand my friends suggested that I should now open gallery here.So here I AM..

My favorites in television are Karan Wahi and Kunal Karan Kapoor.In actresses I like Drashti Dhami and Sanaya Irani.Rabir Koopr is my favorite in Bollywood and as fas as actresses r concerned they keep on changing with the movies I like.

I cannot start before saying thanks to  some special people who always supported me and appreciated my work.so here goes the list-

Ginac(Gina Calabrese)-She is my online mom and has supported me always in every phase of my life.She is the most sweetest person I have ever met. Mom thank you so much for being there always.Love you so much.

s696sehreen(Sehreen)-As we all know that she is a well known siggy maker. Infact she is one who actually introduced me to editing.Iwill always remain indebted to you for this. Thank u so much for being such a helping friend. Glad to have you in my life.

kraziriya(Varsha)-Ok.. now Iam talking about someone very special . Varshu my friend you have always appreciated my work and have ncouraged me to make more siggys. I simply love your long comments that you always give in my post. 

sehar mehrotra(sehar)-You are one of sweetest persons I have come accross life.Thank you so much for appreciating my work everytime.Love you always..

Payal15(payal)-First of all let me say that you are an awesome siggy maker.i just love all ur creationsWant to thank you as ur creations have always inspired me.Apart from that u are amazing person. And yes we do have alot similarities.weboth started making proper siggys after watching NBT. πŸ˜›

I-F have really fabulous siggy makers.I am inspired by-

payal15_sehreen_jenny1000_bluebelldesignz

sano88_saher90 and many others.

jenny1000_payal15.

Non-Animated signatures,Non-Animated avatars.

Mystic Designs,fariya,fariya/I-F,Fari/I-F

OPEN(open)
CLOSE(close)

Do not crop my work and claim it as yours.
Please give credit if you are using my creations on some other website.

1 Request per person.
please provide HQ/EHQ pics.
Each member can provide 10-15 pics.
Use the creations for atleast 3 days.
Members should post their requests in gallery with the size and text.
All birthday requests should be PMed.

If you want PM for the updates then please hit the LIKE button or send me a BUDDY REQUEST.

Edited by fariya94 - 10 years ago

fariya94 thumbnail

1st Update Pg-1
2nd Udate Pg-5
3rd Udate Pg-8
4th Update Pg-11
5th Update Pg-14
Edited by fariya94 - 11 years ago
fariya94 thumbnail

Signatures

Icons-

this is all for now. hope u all like my work.
Edited by fariya94 - 11 years ago
Payal15 thumbnail
yayyyπŸ₯³
finally u opened a gallery of urs
am so so happy for you

awww dear thank u so much for mentioning my name in THANK YOU, it means so much for me
i never knew i inspired you so so much, its so touching yaar

wish u open 1000 more shops
and am always there to comment or u might say gv feedback 😊

coming to ur update

they are so lovely
i loved shilpa one the mostπŸ˜ƒ

all the icons are so adorable
will request u soon 😊

KaNcHaN_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

New gallery...its awsome...

I liked it ... 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

-krazyriya- thumbnail
Heyaaa faruu...πŸ€—..omggg..u opened ur shop...😲.wowww i'm sooo sooo happy for you yaar..πŸ˜ƒ..! my heartiest congratulations to you dear...πŸ₯³. may u open many n many more like this...πŸ‘πŸΌ...!

And...aww u mentioned my name as well.....goshhh i'm so overwhelmed n touched yaar..😳..thank youuu so much..πŸ€— it really means a lot to me...! seeing i hv a place in ur heart..m so happy..thanku...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ n u r indeed very special for me too..😊..! love youuu lots mwaaahh...πŸ€—β€οΈ

I loved ur intro text headings..😳.cool format..😎..nice effort on this one...!

Wow..your first update looks simply amazingg yaar....i loveddd it so much...πŸ€—..!

Karan wahi siggies are super awesome..damn cool..😎.! I lovedd them...esp first one...its so killingg...☺️.fab style n text...colouring is so good ! πŸ‘

Sajan one is gorgeous....so damn good..lovely...fine work here..πŸ‘.! i loved the way it came out..😳..beautiful !

loved the effects u used in krystel ones..😳...fabb work on them..πŸ‘...! both siggies are absolutely stunning !

arhi one is lovely...esp the text effect..looking so elegant....i lovedd it to the core seriously...❀️ !

Asad siggy is mindblowing..⭐️..fabulous... n my fav. in ur update..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³.! shilpa one is so pretty...loved them...!

awww mohan one is too cuteee for words yaar...☺️.i loved the style n text... colouring..😳brightness is perfect ! amazing work on it ! πŸ‘

jennifer stuff.. n icons are lovely..😳.!

brilliant work jaan..πŸ‘..keep it up..keep making more..πŸ‘πŸΌ.! looking forward to more of such beautiful creations... dont forget to pm me okay ! πŸ˜†

ps : btw...u wrote wrong spelling of my username in ur thank you list...πŸ˜† but nevermind...😳 ur love matters to me the most...πŸ€—

love youuu so much...πŸ€—
Varshu ❀️
Edited by -krazyriya- - 11 years ago
Sehru_life thumbnail
Congrsss di for ur first galleryπŸ₯³πŸ₯³ 
i hope u have many more πŸ€—πŸ€— iam glad that u r happy to have me in ur life😳 mean alot πŸ˜ƒ
beautiful siggy shona loving it πŸ˜Š

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Faru my darling πŸ€—
Gosh i luv u sooo mch!!!! This week is super super special for me, two of my best buddies opened their shops and  mentioned me in their note of thanks...Faru it means sooo much to me that u remembered me, I'm truly touched jaan...Another tight jhappi for u πŸ€— !!!

Ab ayi teri awesome blossom update ki baari...😳😳

I absolutely luv those KW sigs...they are super hawt esp the pics u chose are sooo damn cute...the colouring in the first one is superb πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

dat Monaya sig is adorable...Your Krystly and the Karan krystle stuff needs special mention...I absolutely adore these two sigs...seriously hun they are superb

That AAk sig is sooo good...luv that u used both the black n white as well as the coloured version of the pics...again a killer sig

But the sig that caught my special attention is our darling MB sig...dat one is freaking killer gal...absolutely luv it!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Luv the Shona sig...it has the bestest colouring and the effects u used are MINDBLOWING!!!!
and I also luv this avi a lotπŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by sehar mehrotra - 11 years ago
-krazyriya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Faru my darling πŸ€—
Gosh i luv u sooo mch!!!! This week is super super special for me, two of my best buddies opened their shops and  mentioned me in their note of thanks...

LOL... sehar..wow the same thing happened with me too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ hum dono ke do friends ne shop kholi n mentioned us in their thank you list...😳... gr8 na..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰... hi5 jaana πŸ˜‰...!

u remember... once i said...hamare sitare...lagta hai phirse milne lage hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: -krazyriya-

LOL... sehar..wow the same thing happened with me too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ hum dono ke do friends ne shop kholi n mentioned us in their thank you list...😳... gr8 na..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰... hi5 jaana πŸ˜‰...!

u remember... once i said...hamare sitare...lagta hai phirse milne lage hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

so true Varshu, hi5 πŸ˜‰
I agree jaana apne sitaare boht milte hain...πŸ€—