Diwali Special Moments-OS & Hand Drawn Picture

VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DIWALI SPECIAL MOMENTS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

View Raw Image' jQuery1352344287784="36">

The Raizada family had celebrated Diwali quietly amongst their immediate family after recent events as they really just wanted to be with each other to mark this special event. One by one they all drifted to their respective rooms. Arnav sat on the sofa waiting for Khushi to finish in the kitchen so that they could also retire to their own room. When she did not make an appearance  he decided that he would prompt her to leave everything as he was in a hurry to have some quality time alone with her. 

He strolled to the kitchen expecting to find her there supervising HP ' but he found that she was not there. He quickly ran up the stairs & walked hastily into their bedroom expecting her to be getting ready for bed. She was not there either. He walked up to the bathroom & lightly knocked on the door & popped his head through the door- empty & she was not by the pool either. Strange ' where could she have got to? Was she by any chance with Di or Nani? As he walked back up the corridor he could see that both of their respective doors were closed. He feels the anxiety start with the worry of finding Khushi as he decides to try the terrace''' 

Her knees were drawn close to her chest, protected further by the arms that clasped them as she sat on the bench facing outwards across the city. Her head was bent. Arnav went behind her & bent & circled her with his arms, hauling her against him in an embrace that was powerful & than tender at the same time.She looked really sad as she gazed out at the quiet night. She pressed her forehead against his shoulder. He stroked the length of her hair whilst his chin rested against the crown of her head & actually felt tingles from his fingers through to his toes. She was silent but beneath his fingers he could feel the tremors. 

" Khushi 'are you OK?...what is it? Please tell me!" 

Her cheek had lain against his silk waist coat, she could smell him-her insides were vibrating' he drew his hands down from her shoulders very slowly, deliberately to her hands where he captured her fingers with his & twined them with his. He then lifted her chin & made her look at him. How long they sat there looking at each other they did not know. She was dimly aware that he eased away from her & drawing her up against his warm body, her back to his front with his chin resting in the softness of her hair. She felt like she was at home in his arms- so comfortable & safe & warm.  

"Arnavji''how could Sheetal have done that to us. Why did she do that? I don't understand'.."

" Khushi ..I am sorry that she used you. It was my fault'"

At this point she hastily turned around & placed her fingers against his mouth. "Nahin nahin aapki koyi galto nahin"

"Khushi when will you stop always seeing good in people. Sheetal came here to deliberately manipulate me but when she realised that I was not vulnerable she sat her sights on you. She was cunning & she used her son to make you feel guilty"

" But Arnavji Aarav was so much like you & then there was the DNA report '.what was I meant to do'. I know what its like to be without parents" At this point her eyes filled & she started to sob softly as memories of her own childhood mingled with those of the small boy that had been their guest for a while'. 

Arnav felt the deep hurt that Khushi was suffering as he continued to offer her comfort as he held her in his arms.

A very subtle perfume rose from her skin, rich, golden & he inhaled her & so it was quiet natural that he bent his head & kissed her softly on her shoulder. Her lips parted & she closed her eyes ' both involuntary actions that she could not control.

He kissed her on the ear, a kiss with the barest hint of moisture to it. All these minute gestures soothed her like nothing else had so far.

" Khushi-listen to me'. Its not your fault. She used you to get to me. I am sorry that because of me she came into your life. She was prepared to do anything including falsifying the DNA & training her son to try & split us apart. But she has been discovered & I know that you feel bad for Aarav & I know that you care for everyone like that'that is what makes you so unique & that is just one of the things that I love about you"

At this point if it was possible he held her even tighter as if by doing so he could keep all the problems away from his very gullible kind hearted wife & filter all the pain away from her. That was his Khushi & he would not change anything about her ' not in a million years. He thanked God ' yes for one that did not believe ' he actually thanked The Almighty that he was lucky enough that she had walked into his life & created havoc as she had. He realised that his mind, soul & heart was captivated by her innocence , beauty & her goodness. Last thing at night he would hold her hand as he slept & as soon as he woke he would need to look at her again. She was his sustenance. He breathed a sigh of relief that she was safe after all the mishaps that they had suffered after the last Diwali!! As if his thoughts had transmitted to her ' he felt her stir in his arms'..

"A'Arnavji'I need to ask you a question?"

Hmmm."

He stopped what he was doing & knelt back on the bench knowing that he had to let Khushi have her say'."Kya hain Khushi'tell me'I am all ears". He kept his hand at the side of her neck & gently stroked her face

" I really want to know something'have wondered about it for a long time'.." She stopped embarrassed ..wondering how to carry on & ask the question that had been bugging her for ages.

"Khushi..you know that you can ask me anything, anything at all"

She drew a deep breath & asked the question really softly as she felt her face heat... flush'." When did you realise that you loved me?".

This was met with silence &  she wanted to open his shirt & lay her mouth there against the hot beat of his heart. She lifted her face, parted her lips & urged him to answer the question with her eyes. Naked longing stared at him but he kept himself in control for both of their sakes.

"Interesting... Khushi ...trust you to pick the right time..chalo koy baat nahin...let's get it out in the open...but I will tell you as long as you answer the same question. Is that a deal..."

" Haan Arnavji"

"Every meeting that we had ..always made me go though various emotions from frustration to impatience to agravation !"

"Kya..."

" Calm down Khushi...you came into my life & you were like a breath of fresh air..you started to make me look at things that I always took for granted. You came to my family & you changed our lives...especially mine. I always had one purpose in life... rely on no-one & succeed at all costs & apart from your very own family... don't concern your self with anything else. My motto was "muje kismat per bharosa nahin, main kismat khood lakhta hoon" You ...you were a complete contrast in my world .. your beliefs & your nature & your will to help & do good..."

Khushi listened to him in rapt attention as she lay with her head tucked in the crook of his neck & she lay her hand over his heart, as she got carried away listening to his soft husky words...

"Arnavji ' I always wonder how I was lucky enough to be where I am today!"

"What do you mean Khushi?"

"Well 'we are from different worlds'kahan aap aur kahan main"

"Excuse me? What do you mean?"

"Arnavji ' what I am trying to say is that you could have anyone that is more sophisticated & who''well'.when I met Sheetal'.I  realised that she was far better'...

With those words'hanging in the air Arnav grabbed Khushi by her forearms & dragged her against his chest & looked down at her. She was too shocked & her eyes widened in surprise.

"Don't you dare say that ever again" & he shook her slightly & in an angry tone.. "Do you hear me" & as he saw that her eyes were filling & her lower lip had started to quiver his anger melted. In an husky whisper soft voice''.

" Khushi ' don't you know that you are so'

"Ajeeb" she quickly piped up!

"Unique Khushi'''.

"On the day of the pooja when you went off with NK to fetch the Ghee & I came after you & on the way there was a traffic jam & the hold-up was due to an accident. As I asked at the site who was involved & was told that it was young girl & then I discovered broken bangles exactly as the ones that you wore- I became frantic. It was at that point when I ran up that road & noticed that an ambulance pulled away as I held the pieces of those broken bangles & in that way I felt my heart breaking. I thought that I had lost you''I felt numb & I shouted out your name as I ran after the vehicle as it sped away. I realised at that point what you meant to me. I knew that I had to be with you-had to know what condition you were in 'I  knew at that point when I had lost you that I could not live without you. I ran as fast as I could to the car & as I was ready to driveaway I looked in the mirror & there you were arguing with the vender about some channas"

"I remember you grabbed me & shook me as you shouted in front of all those people''''."

"You don't know how relieved I was but really angry because of what you had put me through & over & over in my mind ' I kept thinking what if I never ever saw you again. It dawned on me at that time what I felt for you. I admitted to myself at that point that I really loved you Khushi. In my anger when you challenged me ' I nearly admitted my feelings but held back at the last second''.."

" Why Arnavji'. Why did you stop?"

"I have never been in that situation before ' I have never needed anyone' all that I did I did through determination & I had no time for sentiment'I just wanted to be successful & provide for Di. Then you came along & you changed me Khushi ' you made me into a better person. Every day I was going through life but I really started to live after you came along. When I am away from you ' I think about you all the time & I cannot wait to be with you again. You bought colour back into my life & I love you because you are unique Khushi & I don't want you ever to change

MAN SE- DIMAAG SE- DIL SE ' MAIN TUMSE PYAAR KARTA HOON- now & forever Khushi"

The lines around his mouth had softened in relaxation, his eyelashes that were black & rather thick shielded the expression in his eyes as he gazed down at her & he might've looked almost boyish were it not for the beard shadowing his jaw. That stubble always gave him a rakish air. She wanted to touch him & brush the stubble with the palms of both hands- to hold his face in both of her hands. She was overcome with his words & turned around in his embrace & clasped him to her wishing that Devi Maayan would keep them like this forever'.

" I have never felt anything like I feel for you Arnavji & when I first realised how deep those emotions were they really scared me'"

" Oh really Khushi ' so when was that when did you realise that you had these feelings'."

" Do you remember when Lavanyaji was leaving you & I wrote that letter to you pretending that it was from her' then after challenging you, you went to fetch her back as she was leaving to fly back to London. I arranged all that but when she hugged you in her joy & I saw the two of you together ' I could not understand what I was feeling? I hurt really badly ' so much so that it made me cry. I had never felt that before & after that whenever I was in your presence those feelings just got stronger & stronger. I did not understand what love was'.but when ever you were near my heart beat became erratic & I found it hard to breathe. When ever I was away from you ' I just kept thinking about you all the time ' did not understand why & how to stop as I felt that I was betraying Lavanyaji. A long tome after she left I understood after talking to Jiji what had happened to me'..

Now Arnavji I cannot live without you & I would do anything to earn your love & respect"

"Ssshhh'.Khushi"  he said by placing his forefinger on her lips & then stroking her full across her mouth'" you have my heart & my soul in your hands Khushi. I thank your Devi Mayaan for bringing you into my life & for bringing meaning & warmth into my life.

Whatever I do I will always do in front of you- I want you with me - hamesha- and no-one & nothing can ever seperate Arnav & Khushi. "

At this point he held her face gently in his hands & gazed deeply into her eyes & no words were needed as their eyes spoke a thousand words & he gently leaned forward & whispered in her ears'..

" Khushi 'Happy Diwali'.. do you remember earlier on today'. Nani said that we should start a family? Well what do you say?"

At her shy small nod as she hid her face in the crook of his neck, Arnav picked her up in his arms & she quickly clasped her hands around his neck as he strode off the terrace. In the sky behind him the Diwali celebrations continued & the sky burst with the explosive colours of the fireworks''..

FINAL NOTE- I just wanted to say that this idea was concieved last Friday before this current climate about IPK & Barun surfaced. I was always a silent reader until encouraged by Yashi & now I am addicted. One good thing apart from my love for Barun/Sanaya/IPK that i express through words & pictures is the opportunity that i have had to converse with some AMAZING people on this forum from all over the globe- nice people with exceptional talents. I am upset as I say this as it has a note of finality to it - a hint of poignancy - but I am sad - so I wanted to say THANKS from the bottom of my heart - will miss this๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sorry - forgive me but my hindi dialogue is not very good!!!
YASHIโญ๏ธ- Thanks for being there again for me & creating this wonderful banner & helping me with this concept- I would be lost without you๐Ÿ‘

The OS & picture were to make us feel better after all the controversy making the rounds & I hope that some of the magic of Diwali rubs off on you as well

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

This Author of this post have chosen to restrict this the contents of this post to members only

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIAN FORUM MEMBERS ONLY

Edited by VasantiLad - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Mindblowing OS dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
really loved itโค๏ธโค๏ธ
loved how it portrayed their feelings ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
aww I always wanted ArShi to talk about their feeling..have this conversation
**sigh** but I know we will never get to see that..๐Ÿ˜‰
anyways you made it look like I was watching it ๐Ÿค—
thanks a lot for pm  ๐Ÿค—

by the way beautiful hand drawing loved it โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Angel13 - 11 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mindblowing os loved it
the drawing was beautiful
ASR6262 thumbnail
loved it amazing os thank u for pm me 
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely painting, as always๐Ÿ˜Š
And what a beautifully written OS I must say๐Ÿ˜Š
I could actually feel like it was happening in front of my eyes๐Ÿ˜Š
Awesome, hope we actually get something like this in the show๐Ÿ˜Š
VasantiLad thumbnail

Originally posted by: srija.singh04

Lovely painting, as always๐Ÿ˜Š

And what a beautifully written OS I must say๐Ÿ˜Š
I could actually feel like it was happening in front of my eyes๐Ÿ˜Š
Awesome, hope we actually get something like this in the show๐Ÿ˜Š

IF ONLY - There were snippets of this over the last week - there should be one entire epi with just them talking!!
VasantiLad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel13

Mindblowing OS dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

really loved itโค๏ธโค๏ธ
loved how it portrayed their feelings ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
aww I always wanted ArShi to talk about their feeling..have this conversation
**sigh** but I know we will never get to see that..๐Ÿ˜‰
anyways you made it look like I was watching it ๐Ÿค—
thanks a lot for pm  ๐Ÿค—

by the way beautiful hand drawing loved it โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks so much - it'd be great to see this unfold
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is the BEST drawing from you so far, and my fav!!! LOVE it!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
loved how you portrayed the love and understanding between Arnav and Khushi, very beautiful as well!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by SaJanLuv14 - 11 years ago
anithav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks sweetheart... a much needed post at this hour... and as usual very nice drawing
Punkin22 thumbnail
Outstanding OS and stunning drawing dear.  Beautiful job on both...