Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
GO PANCHI!!! 😃

I think she knew from the beginning that this Alien was BAD news too! WOHOOO! 
WanderingBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ranveer chose his Moti over Alien today...That's what I loved most...😳

Panchi must try playing football with Bobby...It would make her kicks better for sure...😉
Haha, absolutely! 

RV realised today what he was missing. WHO he was missing. He SET his priorities straight and I was ALL, GO RV!!!!!!!!! when he pushed away Alien to go after his Moti! 😃
WanderingBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Alien needs a few more pushes!! She would be completely out of sight then!! RV finally let out his fears and am super-happy that he chose his childhood buddy over anything else!!

PS-It was Panchi who wished him first and not that alien...😃
YES! I know! And RV's and my face when we saw that cake was 😳🤢 
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Raina i know man i remember how much we were pissed at RaHi no more thread but i was like out n TBP was getting recorded both my friends told me RaHi ka part wph bhi adha adha i jumped n Ran to my house to see it n trust me when i saw that scene i was too in tears for me the best RaHi scene till date RV i so loveu n respect you man,u n Mais are rite u can't hate him,who can hate him,kya yaa itna ache scene main bhi Alien agayi but still really happy for me i got my RaHi back but i hope it continues like this!
you know after watching RV it was like i am present there n listening to RV n his moti!

i so love that scene n bin tere it played an awesome role to it suited the whole situation now we saw a new RV a new nonu n moti love them soo much
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i soo soo agree wid u Raina..i ws shocked n vry disappointed wid Ranveer for tuesday epi...bt kal ka epi...made me feel vry bad for him aftr his scene wid JJ where he tells his parents r no more...n this is THE BEST RAHI scene till date...👏👏👏...

i started watchin this show for RaHi...bt ws vry sad they way they were being ill treated in the show...bt kal ka scene hv givn me hopes for a new beginning of RaHi post Ayesha track vich i hope will end with APC..
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Raina, girl just saw your summary! I still havent seen the epi! 😆 *Hides* Well, everytime I opened YT, I ended up watching movie scenes like DDLJ, HAHK, NL etc,. 🤣

So am gonna catch this tomorrow! But thank you! It sounds so sad! FINALLY we see a little goodie from RV! 😆
Prach, since you're an IB student, I know how you procrastinate, theeke? 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Matlab its proved ke I am the biggest RV fan in this forum? :P

okay that was a bad start but what else can I say? I dont have words to explain the effect of that scene on me...and its all because of the acting. There are a very few scenes that I like in regards of acting in any drama...usually its the characters that I love. But I am so happy that the actors are playing a major role here! I said it once, my RaHi are in safe hands in terms of acting...ab buss CVs ko akal ajae :P

Btw, the topic name is very similar to my first topic on them! <3 Ahaa...memories! <3