YESSS !!! Miracle Happens With Us Too =D

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Friends,

We didn't have any hope for HK/Raghav comeback.We used to say its impossible to see Himansh back.

BUT we always waited for miracles so that we could see a glimpse of Himansh as Raghav in HHL.

I'm so happy that miracles happen with me too though i'm unlucky =D yes i'm too happy finally our hopes wishes and prayers came true.

Love Himansh As Raghav Forever For Our Pushpa <3

DON YOU THINK MIRACLES HAPPEN WITH YOU TOO???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
1stly if fans had left hope n stopped demand
he had never came bak
n we didnt say impossible to return

2ndly one more tym u say ur unlucky or whatever
n im dead
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes Miracles do happen... Hee Hee mere sath toh pehli bar hi hua hn ðŸ¥³

Am so so happy for all AbiAnshians ðŸ˜ƒ
.YaJuShI. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes it happens wid me 2 ðŸ˜ƒ
SamaaNoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah miracles happen but mein ne khabi hope nai chodi
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
v always used to have dat faintest hope of himansh back in hhl!!!!!! i amm soo soo happy dat miracle happened and our prayers gt answered finallly!!!!!!! ye ye ye mein to dance kar rahi hu!!!!!!!!!
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Miracles have never happened with em b4...on TV front too. ðŸ˜† But we all RAghav/Himansh fans had been gripping a very-2 thin end of thr rope of hope, that mayb...he wil return one day...our SiRa will be back...even if its at the end... Even if that hope was 0.1%, but still, it was always-2 there! I am sooo-2 happy...yeeaaah...I am dancing literally. n I m sure all SiRa, Himansh/Raghav fans are. Thanks to him...this forum is like  aparty n sharing together of or happiness medium. No one else, but only we can understand the madness we have for Raghav and Himansh as Raghav, and Himansh as an actor. can't wait more yar...

oh..n i want one more miracle...I want Raghav in not just 1 or 2 but all rest of the episodes now. 😛  kya kare..ye dil maange more.

but for now..lets celebrate. Thank you Himansh...'cooz of u..I did so many new things..met new frnds..wrote FF for d first time... n m madly visitimg this forum, liek i hv never done b4! 😃 🥳
Charu i completely agree with you and i can understand your feelings too. you've said everything so correct.

and i'm madly attached to this place; its the best forum you could have asked ever, everyone is so connected to each other by feelings,happiness,joy ,madness,sadness we share everything her like its our home. glad that you find this place so interesting
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

Charu i completely agree with you and i can understand your feelings too. you've said everything so correct.

and i'm madly attached to this place; its the best forum you could have asked ever, everyone is so connected to each other by feelings,happiness,joy ,madness,sadness we share everything her like its our home. glad that you find this place so interesting

yes, u r right. this place is like our second home. I'v been to other forums before...the shows I used to see...but here, its different. Like u said, every1 is bonded to each n every member so cutely. There I just used to post my views..n mayb one or odr member replied...didn't made any strong frndships. but here, I can feel the emotions n bond. I am happy to be here, n to share our madness for Himansh n SiRa. 😊  u cn understand this frm d fact tht, earlier i never attempted any fan fiction, but it was this forum n SiRa which cld pull me in this sphere of creative writing.
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
oh my how u ppl read n write so long :| ^