thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
is simply superb. in sns  she gave the best expressions and we all believed that gopi is THE bahu.
her emotions and acting was well reciprocated by other co actors . she improved as gopi in every passing episode and thus made a permanent place in the hearts of everyone as gopi vau. 

inJaJ  it is a nice opportunity for her to shed her naive and very docile character. jeanie is a fantastic role to potray the best of comic expressions. gia is doing an awesome job. she is the perfect choice for jeanie

gopi meant gia and now jeanie means gia.

👏
advance wishes gia. this character is gonna fetch you more awards

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramasuresh78

is simply superb. in sns  she gave the best expressions and we all believed that gopi is THE bahu.

her emotions and acting was well reciprocated by other co actors . she improved as gopi in every passing episode and thus made a permanent place in the hearts of everyone as gopi vau. 

inJaJ  it is a nice opportunity for her to shed her naive and very docile character. jeanie is a fantastic role to potray the best of comic expressions. gia is doing an awesome job. she is the perfect choice for jeanie

gopi meant gia and now jeanie means gia.

👏
advance wishes gia. this character is gonna fetch you more awards

I know...she cutely fitted into the character 😉😊
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i like giaa as jeannie n lovd her as gopi bt i like her character as jeannie as here we are seeing sumthing different n she mking us laugh n jeannie suits giaa she looks so adorable n cutee n she will rock J&J it will be hit show like SNS was when she was Gopi love u Giaa...
avnirao thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaa,she is looking absolutely diva,.like her so much,.. 
dharamluvgiaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
giaa looking superb as jeannie
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani_p

i like giaa as jeannie n lovd her as gopi bt i like her character as jeannie as here we are seeing sumthing different n she mking us laugh n jeannie suits giaa she looks so adorable n cutee n she will rock J&J it will be hit show like SNS was when she was Gopi love u Giaa...

Of course Ani. This is our golden girl Giaa! Naturally J&J will top the charts! Oof I cannot wait for the trp's! 😃
sandhyaa13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gia already proved as best actress :) she is always best.no one can replace her place and do justice to the role she played.she is amazing
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well it is fun to see her toubling others...& she is doing a good job 😆
sandu786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Of course Ani. This is our golden girl Giaa! Naturally J&J will top the charts! Oof I cannot wait for the trp's! 😃

dont you have anything to talk about other than trps, the TM was talking AWARDS
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

well said guys i love both gopi even as jennie too she do it very well she show she can do any act even here the rise too have faith guys 😉