MY VERSION OF 9TH MAY UPDATE!

aish-uk thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

lolllzzz .......alright here goez.....u kno when angad rasies his hand to touch a very shocked kripa welll..........all of a sudden he starts to laugh (very cute!!) he says he was abt to reach for his jacket behind her......and then says somink i think n leaves.....as he leaves the motel room a fonecall arrives sayin mr angad asked for a spare room before but there still arent any spare thay are all fully booked...........bechari kripa realisez that how she wrongly accused angad of setting this all up and feels bad........she goes after angad and seees him sitting in the car with his beigey browny jacket over his head (hai beachaaara!!) its pouring with hard rain and kripa is now alll wet......she taps on the car window and angad looks at her!..........uuffffff.......he winds his window down and kripa says that she's reall sorry of wrongly accusing him and wants him to come back! angad says no hes fine where he is now.......but kripa insists that he comes back in and says  'mein yaheen khari raooongi jab tak tum chalo gey nahin!' and angad says 'khari raho!' then bechari kripa drenched completely stands there and sneezes!, then angad gives her such a damn cute loook and then gets out the car to go in with kripa...........................im writng the other rest while u read this so ur not kept waiting! lol...........hope u can understand me.................

..he gives her the sharaab n glass n says sumink like here drink this u'll be alright mein not used to takin care of people so just drink.........kripa smells it and says this stinks and angad says in a angry voice (while laying down on the sofa) just drink it!!!!!........and covers his eyes with a cushion cuz hes tierd!, kripa fillls up the glass and drink like half the bottle! and then he hears the tv ' song frm munna bhai mbbs -- seeekh ley aaankhon mein aankhen daal seekh ley' when he looks at kripa she's drunk and dancing on the bed and so on singin along to the song ......its quite a funny scene...................next im writingim writing

now after a lil hungama of kripa dancing n angad watching .......with funny faces.....kripa falls asleep, next moring kripa wakes up and angad what a sweeeetie.......bring brekkie in bed ..tea...toast..biscuits the lot....and starts speeeekin so nicely!!! hai hai hai alllah!! then says all this nice talk of havin fun last night,........today they will go shoppin dah dah dah............kripa was soooo scared like oh my god raat ko kya hua!!!!!!, angad the lil jokaaa has lipstick marks on his body! lol and then went to have a shower,.............with kripa in tears!!!! thinkin so badly ov herself......then he comes out and seeee's kripa crying and asks her as if nuffink happened, why she is crying and she says how she feels ov herself........he sed he played a joke!.........kripa darling reallly ready to giv a lecture agen says loadsa tings and angad bechara listens and then says actually last night he could have dunn anything to her cuz she was drunk bot he respected her.......and then kripa realised agen!!!

..my hands are tierd lol...........next scene blah blah blah nehaaaa hates that kripa did the concert n is near angad cuz of kartik..............that cow of a aniiiiiiiiitaaaaaaa makes things worse and makes neha fone the motel room.............and there u go kripa picks up.......neha was shocked (kripa didnt realise it wass neha) angads mom!...asks if she can speek to mr angad and kripa says he's in da bathroom.........neha very annoyed at what kripa n angad were doin in da same rooom................

agaaaye........angad and kripa go to a shop , cut a ribbon together and there is so much rush that angad is in front goin in the shop and kripa bechari cant get through the door as so many ppl were pushing in.......then soooooooooo sweeet of angad he reaches out  his hand for kripa n she grabs it hai hai shooo sweeet!!!.................then he put his hand around her and they walk together in the shop.......she keeps tellin him quietly to take his hand off her but he duznt...............and tells her to shutupp in a cute way.......... then she gets angry after asking a few times and he lets go ov kripa by a mirror and she realises that her zp was open from the back a lil than angad put his hand there to cover it up (haiiiiiiiiiiiiiii so caring ov him!!!) and kripa cant reach it to pull it up..........and then she sees the press people coming.....and asks him to plz cover is agen ..........angad was soooo cute here and say i cant possibly touch you , nahin im not like tht i cant touch you...........and she says plzzzzzzz and pres walas r gettin nearer and he says no he wont ........and press walas ae really near and then instantly........................................haiii iiiiii iiiiiiiiii...........................angad grabs her and put his arm around kripa! awwwwwwwwwwww so cuuuuuuuuuute!! then leads her past them....................bassssssssssssssssss haaan aur then prithvi is readin the letter kripa gave him over n over and mishty arives with her mothe in his room n snatches it to read the lettter prithvi darlin says no at first and then lets her read it and lets his mum read it toooo, then his mum asks who the girl is and mishty says KRIPA!!! and pooja has a shocked look on her face and then THE END!! on the shocked face of pooja i think its is....... u knp prithvi's mum! hai hai im soo tierd now!"! hope u liked it I know its no way near chilly's standard but this was my way I really hope u guys liked it!!! Plz let me kno………………I would have put sum xtra effort into it but I didn't no I was going to post this bcoz I send this bit by bit through personal message to one of my e –friends n though I mite as well share it wid u guys tOo!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eirah thumbnail
wow the show was so great , and angad's he have me me a crazy fan...
aish-uk thumbnail

hey sorry i sed neha , its actuallly naina, sowieeeee my fault!!

but yaaaaaaaaaaro sunoooooo , they are sooo falllin in love!!! kuch kuch ho raha hai!! 😉

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
THANX once again aish😊....ur update is awesome 👏 Edited by kewlsarah - 18 years ago
Jots thumbnail

lol, aish thats so sweet, ppl aish has a hell of alot of revision to do 😉 but she still wrote the update 4 u guys 😆!!! and a gr8 update it is 👏👏, your a life saver for the american desis out their!!

lets all thank her, lol!!!!!😉

Jots 😃

zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thank u so much .......now finally i can go to my class............

U r da best.......

thanx   a bunch

samie thumbnail
aish th@ was really good coz i missed the endin thanx 4 lettin me know wh@ happened😊
KYPH_fan thumbnail
  Thanks A BUNCH AISH, 🤗I really appreciate it. I couldn't wait . I still have 2 and a half more hours to go. You did a good job. Like I said before, you are a darling. U understand our feelings.😊 Sorry about your hands aching. I wish I could help. Take care.
aish-uk thumbnail
awwwww blesssss you allll !!!! you guys are fantastic!! i mean its such a pleasure writing posts for you guys cuz u appreciate things so much! and hey jots!! this was dedicated to you! once agen good luck in ur revision! ppl even jots has to revise! it was my utmost pleasure posting for you lovely people!! mwaaaaah!!!!!!
SANDY thumbnail
thanks. this was great update.