NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Every One πŸ€—
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hi shruti...and shrav

you made a point - that is what I was saying - they might be hinting a behana track.. hell man ..that would be height of inconsistency 

if JM are together - JV are khatti .. where will VM be - will Virat be with the Behana's or will he side his Khoon Ka Rishta...his Viren Bhai ...

well on a serious note.. I don't see V going against M .. but mostly it will be JM together to prove the Ek Hazaaron mein meri behana.. if they do that.. then we can reward the CVs with most inconsistent award  

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja_Ch

@ All Congo buddies ! πŸ˜³

@ Anjii Dii - Awww am also saying goodbye to this forum.. I told u naa am also nt lyking it nowadays.. I watched the worst episodes jst coz of Kushal only bt now no more torture.. I really cant take it.. ! Kushal will alwaz b mah one of favr8 Actor.. ! But i really cant take this torture nt even for him ! πŸ˜†
Mah KSG is back too and am loving his show.. ! And u better b in touch with meeh atleast ! πŸ˜› πŸ€—

pooja you too leaving πŸ˜•

well lets take the show .. only to the extent we can endure.. else leave it .. BTW watched KSG's new show today .. it is brilliant ... will try to keep an eye on it 
.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

pooja you too leaving πŸ˜•

well lets take the show .. only to the extent we can endure.. else leave it .. BTW watched KSG's new show today .. it is brilliant ... will try to keep an eye on it 

Yeap Munni ! πŸ˜ƒ Do watch it will meet u in QH forum ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Munni di ,virat mit NOT support maanvi this time ..two reasons 1)store room mein he gave a trial ,but there was no pic .. So maanvi was proved wrong that time   2) in mumbai,that lady was like there was no pic here,soo manvi proved wrong once again     ...but i want him to support her bas..
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Yeap Munni ! πŸ˜ƒ Do watch it will meet u in QH forum ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

QH forum.😲  i think i need 48 hrs in a day LOL .. ek forum mein itni saari threads ki reply baaki hain and another forum.. - can't afford..πŸ˜†
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrav_virman

Munni di ,virat mit NOT support maanvi this time ..two reasons 1)store room mein he gave a trial ,but there was no pic .. So maanvi was proved wrong that time   2) in mumbai,that lady was like there was no pic here,soo manvi proved wrong once again     ...but i want him to support her bas..

yeah you are right shrav .. and 
I don't know .. but my hunch is it is a behana track.. for which Viren will be against JM 

but what about Virat .. what will his equation be with Maanvi πŸ˜•
.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

QH forum.😲  i think i need 48 hrs in a day LOL .. ek forum mein itni saari threads ki reply baaki hain and another forum.. - can't afford..πŸ˜†

LOL ! πŸ˜† Chalo koi naa hum hain raahi pyaar ke fir milenge chalte chalte ! Tadaaz ! Tc ! And God bless ur Virat n Viren ! πŸ€£
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yeah you are right shrav .. and
I don't know .. but my hunch is it is a behana track.. for which Viren will be against JM

but what about Virat .. what will his equation be with MaanviπŸ˜•

but he cant be long without talking to maanvi na..
munnihyderabad thumbnail

LOL ! πŸ˜† Chalo koi naa hum hain raahi pyaar ke fir milenge chalte chalte ! Tadaaz ! Tc ! And God bless ur Virat n Viren ! πŸ€£

phir milene .. KANK ... Take Care Pooja.. Tata bye bye 

Aww blessings for my Viren and Virat