Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HANISA-- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi viji im fine im just out of my town so here there is some problem of net and i did not bring my lappy so im using for my niece when she is not using happy to here you yaar
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
agree hansa, no fighting and bashing, just have be friends...clean fun.๐Ÿ˜Š
--HANISA-- thumbnail
yeah nafs how are you happy to here you yaar was missing you
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hansa2

yeah nafs how are you happy to here you yaar was missing you

yah mitram me too, missed everybody, now we are all watching other programs, it's good we have somewhere to go to, that we don't have to discuss the previous show but just be together and enjoy ourselves like we used to before.
Giafan thumbnail

hi viji im fine im just out of my town so here there is some problem of net and i did not bring my lappy so im using for my niece when she is not using happy to here you yaar

So, you are out of town!! you are on a vacation? enjoy yourself๐Ÿ˜‰, see, my laptop was also stuck, for some time, so that this late response!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

wow im so happy to be with all my old friends i was missing you all guys so finally we are back together again that too of gia how lovely the show look im dreaming of her how beauty she look wow i was waiting for the forum when it will open to be with you all guys wow im so excited to watch gia every day now im happy she is back with us guys let celebrate it guys to be always be happy here and no bashing and fight but only stay happy with all ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ‘

It is very nice to see all Gia fans again. I am very happy. We will have nice time watching Gia in Jeannie Aur Juju and coming to this forum.
Giafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAnonymous

yes. true.  After a very long time, we are enjoying the peace ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

It is very nice to see all Gia fans again. I am very happy. We will have nice time watching Gia in Jeannie Aur Juju and coming to this forum.

Edited by Giafan - 11 years ago
Giafan thumbnail
yes. true. saradha. we are enjoying the peace, after a very long time !๐Ÿ˜ƒ.  sorry, i quoted your post, something went wrong, whatever, i wrote is not appearing,๐Ÿ˜• something wrong with my lappy...
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

updating

Edited by SAnonymous - 11 years ago
---Manish--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

agree hansa, no fighting and bashing, just have be friends...clean fun.๐Ÿ˜Š

Hii Nafisa .. Love to see you here.. welcome dude.. No fighting .. only seeing ๐Ÿ˜†