Amir Ali out, made happy

kadami thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Challenger Amir Ali shouted that no body can sing like him. He was right. We know that.
Yahraj still challenged him. Now Amir agreed that yashraj is the best.
Amir was right because no body can sing worse than him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no manners left STILL  for yashraj!

if a pakistan praises the indian singer so u should not show ur attitude, it shows ur real face !!! 

sorry dude but for me yashraj maybe he is a good singer but he has no manner!!! and diljaan always sings with attitude not love!

jo tum logon ki adat hai! 
braveusman thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Let's not spread more hatred here. He was a weak performer that's why he got eliminated, and Yashraj proved his caliber by performing consistently that's why he got the chair. 
April2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: larki_punjaban

no manners left STILL  for yashraj!

if a pakistan praises the indian singer so u should not show ur attitude, it shows ur real face !!! 

sorry dude but for me yashraj maybe he is a good singer but he has no manner!!! and diljaan always sings with attitude not love!

Atif lowered the bar regarding manners, what can you expect from singers when capitan behaves as if he is God and have right to tell everybody off and insult singers. 

Quit blaming Yashraj or any other Indian singer, they have been abused and insulted by Atif, whereas nobody has insulted Pakistani singers, infact many times they got undeserved praise.
s123vi thumbnail
diljaan always sings with attitude not love!

sorry dear! i didn't c ny attitude in him! this is true 4 aatif offcourse!
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
both team had weak singers. Team India got cleaned up with two elimination, now pakistan team is weak as there was no elimination.
braveusman thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetie

both team had weak singers. Team India got cleaned up with two elimination, now pakistan team is weak as there was no elimination.

I agree. Indian singers have more riaz and control on their voices as they are probably learning music since childhood which Pakistani singers lack. I believe only Nabeel and Sara had that music training and they can give some tough competition. Rest just perform well on their lucky days and you can't always count on them.

Just my opinion :)
kisanji thumbnail
worst singers: Amir ali, nabeel, mulazim, nadeem
Good singer: Sara but needs more practice, so should go out
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: larki_punjaban

no manners left STILL for yashraj!

Diljaan an attitude??? Are we watching the same show? Diljaan is the most humble guy among both the teams...
Edited by desicrowd - 11 years ago
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveusman

I agree. Indian singers have more riaz and control on their voices as they are probably learning music since childhood which Pakistani singers lack. I believe only Nabeel and Sara had that music training and they can give some tough competition. Rest just perform well on their lucky days and you can't always count on them.

Just my opinion :)

I agree. I am not sure why muliazim was given green light for the chair before nabeel. If it was strategy then it may backfire.